Take Back Kentucky is meeting in Lond...
exbuddy

Seneca, PA

#69 Aug 16, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am pretty sure that the POTUS would love to have an alternative to AF1. But, alas, in the meantime that is how it has been determined that the POTUS would travel.
An alternative to AF1, tell his damn wife and the pooch to stay at home and quit taking so many trips and Vacations at the tax payers expense.
exbuddy

Seneca, PA

#70 Aug 16, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change or global warming? You are a ripe sucker. What else is there? Nothing stays the same. Never has and never will. Climate Change is another "white Hispanic" creation. Since Global Temperatures have been decreasing for over 10 years. Had to change the name.
Fools, fools and damned fools.
Climate change, global warming.......all caused by the rip in the ozone layer every time a rocket went into space......who's great big idea was that?????
exbuddy

Seneca, PA

#71 Aug 16, 2013
214 Main wrote:
I have reserved an area in Golden Corral for Sept 7th from 11 to 3 PM. I will be around through that time to make sure all know. Special guest so far will be David Adams, Sheriff Peyman and I asked Matt Bevin to attend. More will be announce at a later time. I was suppose to keep the lid on Matt Bevin when I was told 3 weeks ago about him running against Mitch McConnell for State Senate but now that the cat is out of the bag you might as well know. We will have a tea party endorsed candidate running against him. Please try to attend, we are going to get people to serve not rule like we have been having around here. Now is your time to make your stand and be heard. http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic ...
We don't need a Militia Group trying to tell the honest, hard working people of this State what to do..........go back behind your fences with your Cult Leader and let him make your decisions for you, it's quite obvious you aren't capable of that act yourself. I guess you also want us to turn over all our guns and amo to your Leader, right?
Sameosameo

London, KY

#72 Aug 16, 2013
Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
We need jobs
We need to be energy independent
We need fewer on welfare and more back to work
We need to lower our outragous national debt
We need a smaller, less intrusive Government
We need to secure our borders
We need to curtail wasteful Government spending
We need to purge Washington of corrupt politicians
We need a strong military
And we need to get our pride back as a truly great country. We are currently the laughing stock of the world. Particularly China and OPEC.
I bet you vote for Mitch McConnell every time. Ky always votes against their best interests.bt the way China has owned most of the U.S. for the last 30 yrs. We are also paying for two wars and which presidents started those. Good old Mitch votes down bills every time that would create jobs, such as infrastructure, road construction and etc. Before you call me a liberal I am a registrated republican , but I will never vote for those that just want to stop all progress because they do not like the president. Ky is the laughing stock of the U.S. because they never move forward with education and health care. Just the sameosameo with Mitch and Hal. Career politicians.
Laughing

London, KY

#73 Aug 16, 2013
Where did America go and who took it?lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74 Aug 16, 2013
What are you talking about? Who wants to take your guns or ammo? You say it's me you don't know anything about me.
exbuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a Militia Group trying to tell the honest, hard working people of this State what to do..........go back behind your fences with your Cult Leader and let him make your decisions for you, it's quite obvious you aren't capable of that act yourself. I guess you also want us to turn over all our guns and amo to your Leader, right?
Free Kentucky Woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#76 Aug 27, 2013
Patrick Henry wrote:
Just to inform about "TAKE BACK KENTUCKY" so everybody knows if it's something they would want to be involved with.
The Militia Movement - Extremism in America
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/militia_m...
"The four-day rally is being held on a farm south of Millerstown owned by Norman Davis, who is moderator of Take Back America, a political group that he described as separate from the Kentucky militia."
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2001/04/07/l...
Google "Norm Davis Charlie Puckett" to learn more about where "Take Back Kentucky" sprang from.
Having known Norm Davis for many years, I can assure you he was never a member of the Kentucky Militia. Norm fought for liberty and gun rights with a pen, in the Kentucky Legislature for many years. He is well respected in Frankfort and even his opponents in the legislature respected him and the organization of Take Back Kentucky, which is a grass roots coalition of many groups across the state that want to help pass good laws and defeat bad laws.

“lost in the fog......”

Since: Oct 10

London, KY

#79 Aug 27, 2013
I don't see where anybody said Norm Davis was a member of the Kentucky Militia. I don't know if he was a member and don't care. I do know the Kentucky Militia held their 'get togethers' at Norm Davis' farm and he was a close friend of Charlie Puckett who WAS the leader of the Kentucky Militia. All anybody has to do is Google it and it's all there in black and white.
Free Kentucky Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Having known Norm Davis for many years, I can assure you he was never a member of the Kentucky Militia. Norm fought for liberty and gun rights with a pen, in the Kentucky Legislature for many years. He is well respected in Frankfort and even his opponents in the legislature respected him and the organization of Take Back Kentucky, which is a grass roots coalition of many groups across the state that want to help pass good laws and defeat bad laws.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#82 Aug 28, 2013
Thank God the next president of the United States will be a woman. EVERY REPUBLICAN needs to start practicing on the proper way to say “Madam President, Hillary Clinton.”
OH-- say it aint so

United States

#84 Aug 28, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Thank God the next president of the United States will be a woman. EVERY REPUBLICAN needs to start practicing on the proper way to say “Madam President, Hillary Clinton.”
Just read on the Corbin forum where Take Back Kentucky is welcoming liberals to join in with the tea bagging at the Golden Corral too. I'd say they'd be more than happy to bow down to Madam Hillary - or anybody else they can recruit who'll go listen to their ignorant BS.
uuummm

Somerset, KY

#85 Sep 18, 2013
So how did the meeting go?
Ralph

London, KY

#86 Sep 19, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Let me practice. Madam President, Hillary Clinton was convicted of derelection of duties, treason and malfeasance... works pretty good.
Accountable

London, KY

#87 Sep 19, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me practice. Madam President, Hillary Clinton was convicted of derelection of duties, treason and malfeasance... works pretty good.
Show me the conviction papers. No facts on this statement .
a reader

London, KY

#88 Dec 15, 2013
The Intelligence Project identified anti-government “Patriot” groups that were active in 2012.

Generally, Patriot groups define themselves as opposed to the “New World Order,” engage in groundless conspiracy theorizing, or advocate or adhere to extreme antigovernment doctrines. Listing here does not imply that the groups themselves advocate or engage in violence or other criminal activities, or are racist.

The list was compiled from field reports, Patriot publications, law enforcement sources and news reports.

Take Back Kentucky is on the list.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#89 Dec 15, 2013
The Patriot act and they do find nice names to make you feel good about themselves or the Act they want to agree with is suppose to feel like by being for it you are a good Patriot. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Also the government has used the IRS as a weapon for good organizations. So they should say something since that group refuses to have a tax exempt status. Carry on and try harder.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#90 Dec 16, 2013
214 Main wrote:
The Patriot act and they do find nice names to make you feel good about themselves or the Act they want to agree with is suppose to feel like by being for it you are a good Patriot. Nothing can be farther from the truth. Also the government has used the IRS as a weapon for good organizations. So they should say something since that group refuses to have a tax exempt status. Carry on and try harder.
IRS targeting wasn't limited to organizations filing for tax exempt status. Individuals leading Tea Party groups were subjected to arbitrary audits just to harass them. I was audited for three years running until the news broke about what the IRS was doing.

Laurel County needs a Tea Party in the worst way, but apathy seems to be the rule du jour...

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#91 Dec 16, 2013
The Southern Poverty Law Center has Take Back Kentuky on it's list of Patriot Movement groups.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#92 Dec 16, 2013
Btw, last month the Los Angeles airport shooter had Patriot Movement propaganda on him when he did the shooting.
DumbA

Somerset, KY

#93 Dec 16, 2013
Kentucky is already 25 years behind the rest of the nation in education.

How far back do you want to take us.
Why Bother

United States

#96 Dec 16, 2013
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you identify the crap that you spew? You are one of the worst individuals for making universal statements. Obama says you can keep your psychiatrist but...you may have to pay a little more.
"had Patriot Movement propaganda" -Was it a pocket copy of The Constitution maybe?

Why do you even bother to respond to this person or any of its many sock puppet identities? He/she knows nothing and believes in nothing but marxist chaos. It acts like a child screaming in a small room; there is little room for real conversation. Some folks wonder why London Topix is dying off, well here's your reason right here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min so true 143,097
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Trunketeer 816
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 940
huffington post is a hate group 5 hr Yeah Right 5
West Point Revokes diplomas of Conf. graduates 5 hr Yeah Right 7
Sell Xbox live account with Call of duty Black ... 5 hr bigmaninky2015 1
What choice do I have besides Hillary if Im a d... 5 hr joey 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages