Take Back Kentucky is meeting in London, KY.

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2013
I have reserved an area in Golden Corral for Sept 7th from 11 to 3 PM. I will be around through that time to make sure all know. Special guest so far will be David Adams, Sheriff Peyman and I asked Matt Bevin to attend. More will be announce at a later time. I was suppose to keep the lid on Matt Bevin when I was told 3 weeks ago about him running against Mitch McConnell for State Senate but now that the cat is out of the bag you might as well know. We will have a tea party endorsed candidate running against him. Please try to attend, we are going to get people to serve not rule like we have been having around here. Now is your time to make your stand and be heard. http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic ...
uuummm

London, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Your link says page could not be found...and your message seems to be in some kind of code...maybe it is to be a secret meeting and the members already know what it is all about...

Well I just searched some of your other posts. You may actually be insane. You are a Tea Partier? And what is the stuff about going to Mexico with some woman and a son in Poland? Is that all you? You want us to meet you at Golden Corral?

UUUMMM, no.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Yeahh, I guess they took the news link down. Maybe Mitch McConnell is more powerful than most thought.
And no you don't have to go, you can stay here and think you are making progress here all you want. it's code because I have every intentions to continue writing on here until Sept 7th.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 21, 2013
I meant US Senate, sorry for the mistake.
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Go Tea Party! Time to put some Patriots in office. Throw all RINOs out.
GOP

London, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Ditch Mitch......Go Grimes 2014

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2013
I found it, here's the link. 19

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic...
Wondering

London, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2013
This the same Take Back Kentucky from in the 1990s that was found to have links to an extremist militia group?

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2013
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
So, every Kentuckian should have the freedom to follow your group's moral mandates?

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Didn't you say you were not going? Stay home, don't worry about it. I am not begging anyone to come, either you see what we are heading for or you can continue playing your piano like Ray Charles.
uuummm wrote:
So, every Kentuckian should have the freedom to follow your group's moral mandates?
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Jul 22, 2013
214 Main wrote:
Didn't you say you were not going? Stay home, don't worry about it. I am not begging anyone to come, either you see what we are heading for or you can continue playing your piano like Ray Charles.
<quoted text>
If I could play a piano like Ray Charles why would I want to play it any other way?

So your answer is yes, you want to force your morality on the rest of us.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Not at all, I am for Liberty. I just don't want to pay for any of it. You can do what you want just don't put your hands in my pocket. i.e. Abortions, birth control pills, sex changes, nor do I believe in letting others make a decision for my love ones whether they live or die. Personally I am against abortion. I don't believe in killing innocent babies who can't defend for themselves. Close your legs would be a great birth control, works all the time. (if you are a woman). if you are a guy we already know how the system runs, won't say works here. So we now have a reason to join forces, liberty people want less intrusion, less government, less taxes, conservatives want to preserve life. We have a common ground.
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
214 Main wrote:
Not at all, I am for Liberty. I just don't want to pay for any of it. You can do what you want just don't put your hands in my pocket. i.e. Abortions, birth control pills, sex changes, nor do I believe in letting others make a decision for my love ones whether they live or die. Personally I am against abortion. I don't believe in killing innocent babies who can't defend for themselves. Close your legs would be a great birth control, works all the time.(if you are a woman). if you are a guy we already know how the system runs, won't say works here. So we now have a reason to join forces, liberty people want less intrusion, less government, less taxes, conservatives want to preserve life. We have a common ground.
The website implies otherwise:

"Our society has become plagued with total moral corruption. We are working to bring people together to have a voice in correcting this. The concept of separation of church and state was not the intent of the highly moral founders of this nation. Their intent was only that no religion would be state sponsored. they were firm in their belief of freedom of religion and the right to worship our Creator."
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2013
214 Main wrote:
Not at all, I am for Liberty. I just don't want to pay for any of it. You can do what you want just don't put your hands in my pocket. i.e. Abortions, birth control pills, sex changes, nor do I believe in letting others make a decision for my love ones whether they live or die. Personally I am against abortion. I don't believe in killing innocent babies who can't defend for themselves. Close your legs would be a great birth control, works all the time.(if you are a woman). if you are a guy we already know how the system runs, won't say works here. So we now have a reason to join forces, liberty people want less intrusion, less government, less taxes, conservatives want to preserve life. We have a common ground.
And a woman can have sex with her legs closed. Or with an aspirin between her knees. The dark ages are over. We don't want to take KY back to them.
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#16 Jul 23, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
And a woman can have sex with her legs closed. Or with an aspirin between her knees. The dark ages are over. We don't want to take KY back to them.
Why must you be so ignorant? Why don't you open your mind and consider what 214 is saying? Our country is in trouble and it's not getting any better. How can you oppose liberty and freedom and our constitution? I don't want to rile you up and sling mud with you. I simply ask you to open your mind and THINK about what is happening to our beloved country.
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you be so ignorant? Why don't you open your mind and consider what 214 is saying? Our country is in trouble and it's not getting any better. How can you oppose liberty and freedom and our constitution? I don't want to rile you up and sling mud with you. I simply ask you to open your mind and THINK about what is happening to our beloved country.
I don't oppose liberty, freedom, or the Constitution. We just have different ideas as to what that means.
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#19 Jul 23, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't oppose liberty, freedom, or the Constitution. We just have different ideas as to what that means.
Do you have any ideas about what it's gonna take to set our country back on the right track?
uuummm

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any ideas about what it's gonna take to set our country back on the right track?
What is your idea of the right track?
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#21 Jul 23, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your idea of the right track?
We need jobs
We need to be energy independent
We need fewer on welfare and more back to work
We need to lower our outragous national debt
We need a smaller, less intrusive Government
We need to secure our borders
We need to curtail wasteful Government spending
We need to purge Washington of corrupt politicians
We need a strong military
And we need to get our pride back as a truly great country. We are currently the laughing stock of the world. Particularly China and OPEC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min NTRPRNR1 153,124
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min phil greer 131,004
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Hell Yea 4,557
Keith Fritz of Corbin , Ky 51 min secret 2
R. Reagan Calls Mitch a Liar 1 hr Curmudgeon 59
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
Adipex (Jan '12) 1 hr ahutchinson 18
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE