Boston Bombs!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#65 Apr 17, 2013
right wing it is republican who bombed Boston the guy is white which is showing the suspects picture. he wants obama to take the blame thats what this all boils down to.
Fox News

London, KY

#67 Apr 18, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorn, Ted Kaczynski.
Who was Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and what did they do ????
Carney

Madisonville, KY

#69 Apr 18, 2013
All the arrest confusion is becaus they know who did this and they're muslim. Obama is trying his best to switch the blame and protect his people.
Ralph

London, KY

#70 Apr 18, 2013
"Dark skinned young male, cap worn backwards."

Yep, tea party member.

Except.......... the left swears there are no "dark skinned" members of the Tea Party.
seriously

Flat Lick, KY

#71 Apr 18, 2013
Three days ago, America was rocked by the first major act of terrorism since 9/11.
Bombs ripped apart the finish line at the Boston Marathon. At least three are dead and dozens wounded and maimed.
Now, three days after the bombing there are even more questions than answers. While there needs to be some secrecy during an investigation, there are some questions the Obama Regime must answer now.
What are they?
Immediately after the blast, reports surfaced that a Saudi national was in the hospital. Various reports said he was detained, not free to leave or in custody.
Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is the Saudi national. His apartment was searched. The first reports said it was done with a search warrant. Now reports are coming out that the search was a consent search.
Reports then came out saying Alharbi was only a witness and not a suspect or person of interest.
Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism is now reporting that next Tuesday, Alharbi will be deported for “national security reasons.”
On Tuesday, Secretary of State John Kerry met with the Saudi Foreign Minister, Saud Al Faisal in a meeting that had been scheduled for some time but was abruptly closed to the media for “scheduling reasons.” Yesterday, the same Saudi Foreign Minister met with Obama, even though the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule. The White House said, "The president and Prince Saud al-Faisal reaffirmed the strong partnership between the United States and Saudi Arabia and discussed developments in the region, including the conflict in Syria."
According to other sources, Alharbi is a devout Muslim and is a member of a Saudi Clan that has a lot of Al-Qaeda members
This whole mess stinks to high heaven.
Let’s start with the basics. An investigation, especially involving an attack as massive as the Boston attack can be very confusing initially. Many investigations start talking to people as potential suspects and then rule them out as suspects.
That is why it is called an investigation.
The first question that needs to be answered is why this guy was at the Boston Marathon. Did he suddenly develop an interest in long distance running? How was he injured? Press reports said he had burns as well as other injuries. Burns are significant because to be burned by the explosion would mean he would have to be very close to the explosion.
Press reports indicated that the FBI and other agencies executed a search warrant on Alharbi’s apartment the night after the attack. If this was a search done by search warrant, this is very significant. A search warrant requires the showing of probable cause. An agent must go to a federal judge and swear under oath to the facts that establish probable cause. Narratives supporting probable cause in federal search warrants are not boilerplate language. They are lengthy and detailed.
If the search was a consent search, there will be a written consent form. In a search in a case of this magnitude, the FBI is not going to simply go on a verbal consent. The consent would be written. If Alharbi is not a suspect, then it is a simple matter to show the consent to the press.
Alharbi has suddenly gone from a person of interest, to a witness to no one at all. Then why is he being deported for national security reasons the day after Obama meets with the Saudi Foreign Minister in an unscheduled meeting and two days after the Minister has a meeting with John Kerry where the doors are abruptly closed?
Once Alharbi is deported, we will never see him again.
Why is the Regime in such a hurry to get him out of the country?
The Regime and far left have already tried to set the agenda. If they believed in God, they would be praying that the suspect, when caught would be a Tea Party member, whose car is covered with 2nd Amendment bumper stickers.
Fox News

London, KY

#72 Apr 18, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Two registered democrats that had enough of an oppressive government. Tired of lies and alibis when children were burned alive in Waco.
One question. How many times before OKC did the government run amok and how many times after OKC did they pull their murderous Rambo shit?
Lie
hehe

London, KY

#73 Apr 18, 2013
Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Who was Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and what did they do ????
Timmy was a good ol boy, registered Republican, Extreme Right Wing Anti-Government Gun nut whose life long dream was to start a revolt against his country. Reprimanded in the Military for being a White Supremacy wacko. He was a member of the NRA and the KKK. A Catholic who attended MASS frequently with his father.

Terry Nichols had no political affiliation as he renounced his citizenship and his drivers license. He was an Extreme Right Wing Anti-Government Gun loving Survivalist who met McVeigh in the Army and shared his Radical White Supremacy let's start a Militia view.

hehe
Key

London, KY

#74 Apr 18, 2013
I had two grandpas who were registered democrats and I also have a uncle who is registerd democrat. When both grandpas were alive they would starts political arguments with anyone who they thought were republicans. They would always be the first to start an argument and they would approach anyone with the intention of argueing their leftist beliefs. I currently have an uncle who always seems to make his political beliefs known even in the doctors office or work place. It never fails he always ends up making sure his leftist beliefs are known among people no matter if he insults them or stomps off in rage. The main point is almost all democrats go by emotion and they end up making others uncomfortable around them. I'm a republican and almost every time I encounter my uncle he always seems to bring up republicans and always seems to try to start an argument. I've learned to just walk away and I've learned to avoid taking the bait just so I can live peaceably and I try to be fair with others. Most democrats are intolerant and are more prone to violence in nature than logical thinking conservatives. I know this because both grandpas were Dems and I have a uncle who swears at republicans constantly so don't you dare act like its the conservatives that goes around picking fights because based on personal experience that's not true at all trust me. I'm not ashamed of my personal beliefs at all but I've come to realize its nothing about personal values to Dems anymore but it's about what you can't get away with day by day and call it legal. I would just wait the second term out and vote when OBAMAS term is over instead of constantly having to put up with obamanites and their childish antiques and I'm sure almost all conservatives can agree. I'm a conservative and I denounce what happend in Boston completely. This wasnt a political statement by the bomber or bombers this was some lunatic who wanted to hurt inocent people just because he or they could.
hehe

London, KY

#75 Apr 18, 2013
First I disagree with your assessment of Democrats and I find that the opposite is true.
Next I disagree with who you think is responsible for this, here's why:

1) Boston
2) Tax Day

Extreme White/Right Wing-nut, anti-government Whack-Job (FOXNEWS Watcher) Plain and simple

hehe
Key

London, KY

#76 Apr 18, 2013
hehe wrote:
First I disagree with your assessment of Democrats and I find that the opposite is true.
Next I disagree with who you think is responsible for this, here's why:
1) Boston
2) Tax Day
Extreme White/Right Wing-nut, anti-government Whack-Job (FOXNEWS Watcher) Plain and simple
hehe
First of all CNN and left media outlets are biased we all know that. Secondly that's poor reason for any 21st century Us resident to blow up random people. 3rdly there's
a reason why we have professional investigators today and not everyday Jane or joes deciding or predicting who or what happend in a high profile terrorist or criminal case today. You are using poor judgment and non 21st century knowledge in your poor assessment. And you say we are stuck back in the Stone Age. Remember our leader Obama said not to jump to conclusions but we should get all the facts straight. In other words let the professionals determine the person or persons profile and cause. And I'm not talking about left wing media out let's in being the professionals .
Bill

Mount Vernon, KY

#77 Apr 18, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy was a good ol boy, registered Republican, Extreme Right Wing Anti-Government Gun nut whose life long dream was to start a revolt against his country. Reprimanded in the Military for being a White Supremacy wacko. He was a member of the NRA and the KKK. A Catholic who attended MASS frequently with his father.
Terry Nichols had no political affiliation as he renounced his citizenship and his drivers license. He was an Extreme Right Wing Anti-Government Gun loving Survivalist who met McVeigh in the Army and shared his Radical White Supremacy let's start a Militia view.
hehe
What kind of family does it take to raise a Tim Mcveigh or Boston bomber(s)? Some sick stuff has to happen in these homes to warp these kids?

"He was raised in a conservative, almost exclusively white community, where changes arrived years after sweeping metropolitan centers. Long patches of farmland separated many houses in Pendleton, N.Y., near Buffalo. McVeigh’s father, Bill, 55, worked the midnight shift then as now in the same auto plant where his own father had put in 30 years. Bill McVeigh raises money for civic causes, bowls, runs bingo night at the Catholic church, gardens and golfs. He is a registered Democrat and union man who on a recent afternoon sported a black nylon United Auto Workers windbreaker and baseball cap."

"Now Pendleton is not really that rural or conservative or white? Which would also make the other information in the article suspect. I like to check things from several sources so in researching using GoogMaps Satellite View Pendleton is 5 miles from major metropolitan area and only about 10 from Buffalo. Farmland some, rural no. Unions own the area. Check out how Pedleton voted.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Pendleton-New-Y ...

Turns out his dad was union and democrat. The press tries really hard to anchor the belief Tim McVeigh was raised in a KKK compound lol. In reality a democrat union household turns out to be much worse."
hehe

London, KY

#78 Apr 18, 2013
You do know- You posted this exact same thing - word for word -
on another thread - using your OTHER name - Ralph
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/T48...

and BTW- Who gives a RATS A5S about McVeigh's father
McVeigh was a Republican Wing-NUT - enough said

hehe
I do enjoy calling you a DUMBA5S
Bill

Mount Vernon, KY

#79 Apr 18, 2013
hehe wrote:
You do know- You posted this exact same thing - word for word -
on another thread - using your OTHER name - Ralph
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/T48...
and BTW- Who gives a RATS A5S about McVeigh's father
McVeigh was a Republican Wing-NUT - enough said
hehe
I do enjoy calling you a DUMBA5S
I enjoy exposing lying liberals. Now tell us of McVeigh's military record?

"Military records released by the Pentagon this week show that McVeigh and Nichols joined the Army on the same day in May, 1988, and were sent to the same basic training center at Ft. Benning, Ga., and assigned to the same platoon.

McVeigh, who enlisted at age 20, rose quickly through the ranks during his 3 1/2-year stint. He served as an infantryman and was trained as a gunner in armored Bradley Fighting Vehicles before being promoted to sergeant.

"He performed well in what he did and what he was asked to do," said Norman Adkins, 26, of Charleston, W. Va, who served with McVeigh in the Gulf War.

McVeigh won seven medals and a service ribbon, including the Bronze Star.

"His selfless actions were key to the flawless execution of the mission, the liberation of Kuwait and the ultimate defeat of the Iraqi Army," reads McVeigh's Bronze Star certificate. "Sgt. McVeigh's flawless devotion to duty truly exemplifies the finest traditions of the military service and reflects great credit upon him, the 1st Infantry Division (Mechanized), and the United States Army."

By any name you are the same, lame.
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#80 Apr 18, 2013
hehe don't need no steenking facts!!!
CatDog

Mount Vernon, KY

#81 Apr 18, 2013
New video found of Tim McVeigh shows him still in uniform and training at a base where explosives and demolition is taught. The "government" tells us he sep'd in 1991? If McVeigh seperated in '91 how did this videographer film him in uniform, on a US installation in 1993?
chowchowchow

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Apr 18, 2013
WillyP wrote:
hehe don't need no steenking facts!!!
he is just another lying liberal, who goes after his daddy odumba.
obamalies.net check out the thousands of liberal lies.
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#83 Apr 18, 2013
chowchowchow wrote:
<quoted text>he is just another lying liberal, who goes after his daddy odumba.
obamalies.net check out the thousands of liberal lies.
A 100% factual post that can easily be verified. I agree completely!
Well

Louisville, KY

#84 Apr 18, 2013
Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>Who was Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and what did they do ????
Looks like there are murderers on each side of the political spectrum. They were right wing murderers by the way.
Key

London, KY

#87 Apr 19, 2013
The al Qaeda Connection

The introduction of Khattab into the Caucasus region can explain not only the rise of the SPIR, but also two other Chechen terror groups--the Islamic International Brigade (IIB) and Riyadus-Salikhin Reconnaissance and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs. All three groups — loosely formed and interconnected — were intimately involved in the Moscow hostage crisis, sharing fighters, weapons, and tactics. According to press reports, this was due to Khattab and bin Laden’s shared desire in 1995 to “create one Muslim nation on the Caucasus under fundamentalist rule.” Subsequently, millions of dollars per month were funneled into the region to fund this initiative, and shortly there after, Chechens began receiving terror training in Afghanistan as well as indoctrination of the Wahabbi creed in various “learning centers” across Chechnya . Some reports suggest as many as 1,000 recruits passed through these centers during this time. It was these events that were the impetus for the radical Chechen movements of today, such as the SPIR, IIB, and Riyadus-Salikhin.

It was after the start of the second Chechen war in 1999 that Khattab allied himself even more closely with the more violent and radical Chechen elements than before, which included Arbi Barayev and Shamil Basayev, an extremely brutal figure believed to be the organizer of the Moscow hostage crisis. This was the time when the majority of heavy funding and training from foreign terror sources was believed to have started. In October 1999, for instance, it is believed representatives of Basayev and Khattab traveled to Kandahar province in Afghanistan to meet with bin Laden to secure military assistance, additional financial aid, and fighters to be sent to Chechnya and Dagestan to take on the Russians. Khattab had originally met bin Laden in 1987 as mujahideen partners during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan , and from 1989 to 1994, was believed to have returned to the country to secure further contacts with elements of the radical Chechen resistance. Shamil Basayev traveled personally to Afghanistan as well, visiting Khost province in 1994 to meet with Khattab and to tour various mujahadeen camps and to receive training and Islamic fighters to return to Chechnya with. Throughout the 1990s, some reports have indicated that as many as several hundred Chechens trained in al Qaeda terror camps in Afghanistan . Khattab became so successful in funding, training, and arming the necessary radicals into the Caucasus region to fight Moscow that even Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden’s top lieutenant, began eyeing Chechnya as a possible base during the 1990s as well.
Key

London, KY

#88 Apr 19, 2013
It was this very nexus between radical Chechen fighters and Islamic terrorists that in the eyes of some, has transformed the mainstream Chechen cause from a movement of national liberation into the appearance of an anti-Western jihad similar to al Qaeda. The Oct. 23-26 hostage crisis in Moscow ’s Dubrovka Theater had all the trappings of an al Qaeda-style attack. Movsar Barayev and his SPIR picked specifically the event, the “Nord-Ost” musical, because it was a pointedly patriotic and nationalistic Russian production. SPIR aimed at striking fear in all of Russia , by attacking non-combatants in the heart of Moscow against a target of symbolic import. Many of Barayev’s fighters, widows whose husbands died at the hands of Russian soldiers, were even wired with suicide-bomber-type explosives. All of them spoke affectionately about martyrdom and jihad.

While the SPIR and all participating groups in the hostage crisis were successful in bringing the war to Moscow , it is clear their al Qaeda-style attack and ideology has harmed the perception of the mainstream Chechen population. Movsar Barayev and Khattab are both dead now, but the SPIR continues on under the leadership of a rebel leader, Amir Khamzat. Though it remains uncertain how the organization has been affected by Movsar’s death, a possibility that large-scale attacks directed against Moscow could continue. The March 23 referendum in which the majority of Chechens accepted political autonomy under continued Russian rule falls short of the desires of the SPIR. It also falls short of what the Chechen Foreign Minister, Ilyas Akhmadov, has insisted, calling any Russian referendum “illegal” while not offering a “constructive, long-term solution.” Perhaps all one can do is wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Short at slms (Jan '09) 5 hr My last Gurl was ... 36
green light on outside front door (Jan '11) 5 hr veteran11 149
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Truth 166,410
Budget Host Westgate Inn London, KY **PLEASE RE... (Jun '11) 6 hr No Need 21
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 7 hr Dantheman 9
The Eastern Kentucky Chili Bun Trail: Dixon's M... 7 hr Bob 2
needing someone to do concrete work (Jul '08) 7 hr Best I Know 10

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance