Obama: Biggest Failure as President E...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#76 Nov 16, 2013
"Obama: Biggest Failure as President Ever!!"

Not nuking Texas. He had the perfect opportunity when they started that secession thing. I was very disappointed that he didn't.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#77 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Not nuking Texas. He had the perfect opportunity when they started that secession thing. I was very disappointed that he didn't.
LOL The night is young... Don't mess with Texas!
Well

United States

#78 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
The Framers always intended States having the authority to secede. The Founders would have viewed secession as patriotic in light of the actions of the federal government today. Our country was founded as a result of secession from the British Crown. The federal government is far more tyrannical than was the British government.

#79 Nov 16, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>The Framers always intended States having the authority to secede. The Founders would have viewed secession as patriotic in light of the actions of the federal government today. Our country was founded as a result of secession from the British Crown. The federal government is far more tyrannical than was the British government.
Still should have nuked it. I don't care for what reason. I've just always wanted to nuke Texas.
yes please

United States

#80 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still should have nuked it. I don't care for what reason. I've just always wanted to nuke Texas.
we can all hope a Obama voter will rape you tonight. That would be a great night.
no place like home

Somerset, KY

#82 Nov 16, 2013
Nuke Texas? What a strange thing to say. I always knew the koolade was laced with a mind altering drug.

Anyway...I would have to say that Ohio is my least favorite of all states. The people there are so prejudiced against KY; and the funny thing is, half of them are actually from KY! You don't want to get caught in the south bound lane of I-75 on Fri. evening; they'll flat run you over, breaking their necks to get back to their hillbilly roots!

Sun. evening, same thing; stay out of the north bound lane; they're heading back to their roost so they can get back to their high paying jobs on Mon. morning, so they can retire in a few years with enough money to move back home to their hillbilly roots! LOL
Off topic? Yes; but so was, "Nuke Texas". LOL

#84 Nov 16, 2013
no place like home wrote:
Nuke Texas? What a strange thing to say. I always knew the koolade was laced with a mind altering drug.
Anyway...I would have to say that Ohio is my least favorite of all states. The people there are so prejudiced against KY; and the funny thing is, half of them are actually from KY! You don't want to get caught in the south bound lane of I-75 on Fri. evening; they'll flat run you over, breaking their necks to get back to their hillbilly roots!
Sun. evening, same thing; stay out of the north bound lane; they're heading back to their roost so they can get back to their high paying jobs on Mon. morning, so they can retire in a few years with enough money to move back home to their hillbilly roots! LOL
Off topic? Yes; but so was, "Nuke Texas". LOL
Everyone has their own harmless little peeve. Mine happens to be I want to nuke Texas. Other than the people that live there it won't inconvenience anyone.

Location hidden

#85 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their own harmless little peeve. Mine happens to be I want to nuke Texas. Other than the people that live there it won't inconvenience anyone.
It's OK Jenny. At the rate the Chinese are buying up our energy and food assets with the money we give to them, Texas is going to be owned by China soon. Maybe Ohio, too. Did you know that China owns Smithfield Farms?
no place like home

Somerset, KY

#86 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why???....do you have exes there? LOL

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#87 Nov 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
I kinda am too. If he had, it would have meant a certain demise for the Democratic party.

The nation would have risen to "overthrow a tyrant" and the political party that commands him.

#89 Nov 17, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I kinda am too. If he had, it would have meant a certain demise for the Democratic party.
The nation would have risen to "overthrow a tyrant" and the political party that commands him.
You mean the rest of the people in the nation that likes Texas? All five of them?
yes please

United States

#90 Nov 17, 2013
please some of you obama voters have fun tonight and give jenny what she cannot get at home.

Location hidden

#91 Nov 17, 2013
yes please wrote:
please some of you obama voters have fun tonight and give jenny what she cannot get at home.
You mean oxygen, of course. I think the air around her may be a little thin.

Home O2 may not be covered under.... Oh, never mind!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#92 Nov 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the rest of the people in the nation that likes Texas? All five of them?
There is probably five people in your family that would like to be in Texas, not counting all the others in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shorter Christmas Break 3 min Wondering 1
Soccer mommies running stop signs 5 min laughing 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Violet 156,488
Ricky and Ashley 16 21 min Fools never learn 25
Liquor stores (Jan '15) 28 min citizen 4
Gas station across from the pilot station 32 min Dolly 26
someone stole my wallet at walmart today (Jul '09) 48 min souchef831 57

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages