Obama: Biggest Failure as President E...

Obama: Biggest Failure as President Ever!!

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe Biden

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2013
His re-distribution strategy is failing, Thank God!!!
Joe Biden

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2013
If he would let me out of GitMo, I could probably help him. Sincerely, Joe

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Mr. Obama is a pathological narcissist. He won his office on charisma and prevarication, and has proven that he is not competent to hold the office. We will be lucky to survive the next 3 years with our skins.

I hope history books are honest about the BO presidency, but I wouldn't hold my breath...
Actually

London, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Actually, George Bush, the younger, is by far the worst president we have had in recent history. The economy crashed and he foolishly invaded Iraq under his eight years.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#6 Nov 3, 2013
A TV news report aired March 14, 2009 in which a correspondent described the original protest act where one was to take a teabag, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the White House. Thus the verb to teabag was invented by the teabaggers themselves, and the correspondent who put it on TV was a Griff Jenkins of Fox News. Send your complaints to him.

The TEA BAGGERS coined their own name, without realizing what it also means, and then they blamed their critics for their stupidity.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2013
There is plenty to show that there is a demographic of white males that are angry a black man was elected president in 2008. It shows itself in the rallies where pictures of our black president are lampooned in racial ways. It is demonstrated when folks make threatening gestures of words and deeds. Sarah Palin and the teabaggers are but the latest to show this trend among conservative Republicans.
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
There is plenty to show that there is a demographic of white males that are angry a black man was elected president in 2008. It shows itself in the rallies where pictures of our black president are lampooned in racial ways. It is demonstrated when folks make threatening gestures of words and deeds. Sarah Palin and the teabaggers are but the latest to show this trend among conservative Republicans.
How about the 10 million people loosing there insurance? How about him knowing that would happen when he said it? This presidency is the definition of a train crash.
Where was you when then were burning pictures of Bush? If everyone is racist that's a republican he would not been elected to begin with. I voted for Obama once but since then I've opened my eyes. So...let's talk about the here and now not almost 5 years ago.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
A TV news report aired March 14, 2009 in which a correspondent described the original protest act where one was to take a teabag, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the White House. Thus the verb to teabag was invented by the teabaggers themselves, and the correspondent who put it on TV was a Griff Jenkins of Fox News. Send your complaints to him.
The TEA BAGGERS coined their own name, without realizing what it also means, and then they blamed their critics for their stupidity.
Ignorant and wrong. This aging street walker is just making it up out of whole cloth. The Democrats just needed a vulgar name to use in their continuous attacks on the Tea Party. The homosexuals are ALL Democrats, so they were familiar with the term.

Obama has made sure that there are no more "conversations" in politics anymore, there are only "arguments". Obama is easily the worst and most divisive President in modern history...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
There is plenty to show that there is a demographic of white males that are angry a black man was elected president in 2008. It shows itself in the rallies where pictures of our black president are lampooned in racial ways. It is demonstrated when folks make threatening gestures of words and deeds. Sarah Palin and the teabaggers are but the latest to show this trend among conservative Republicans.
Ignorant and wrong. If the Tea Party were racist, it would have started up in 2009. It wasn't until a year later, when stupidcare was rammed through Congress without a single Republican vote, that the Tea Party was created spontaneously...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 3, 2013
For Tea Baggers supposedly concerned that "deficit spending is out of hand," history apparently began only on January 20, 2009. Because while President Obama rightly resorted to massive deficit spending to rescue the American economy from calamity, it was Ronald Reagan who ushered in the now-standard Republican practice of "spending our children's inheritance." Reagan Tripled the National Debt.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Remember....

I remember during Obama's inauguration, Faux News was already testing its proto-Orly Taitzing of Obama's presidency by suggesting that he might not really be President because he said some of the words of the oath in the wrong order.

Heaven forbid all this "I want my country back" ruckus would have anything to do with anything Obama has actually already done?

Breathing while black maybe?
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#14 Nov 3, 2013
Cluelessness and hubris seem to be two requirements to be a leader of the Tea Party and Palin and Cruz have more than enough of both.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#15 Nov 3, 2013
Yep, the job killing, socialist, Marxist, Kenyan, radical, do-too-much, do nothing, Muslim president is actually in office during a time when our tax burden is lower than during George W. Bush! Furthermore, unlike the Brit hating tea tossers of 1773, the average Tea Bagger in America does in fact have full democratic representation in exchange for their tax dollars.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Nov 3, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
For Tea Baggers supposedly concerned that "deficit spending is out of hand," history apparently began only on January 20, 2009. Because while President Obama rightly resorted to massive deficit spending to rescue the American economy from calamity, it was Ronald Reagan who ushered in the now-standard Republican practice of "spending our children's inheritance." Reagan Tripled the National Debt.
Ignorant and wrong, again... Obama has crippled the economy for generations hence. When you use a phrase like "rescue the American economy", you show that you are living in street walker fantasy land. ANY rise in interest rates will collapse the dollar and life, as you know it, will change. Welcome to the 1930s...
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#17 Nov 3, 2013
It seems Republicans/Tea Baggers would rather spend their time trying to repeal ‘Obamacare’ so that we can return to a time when sick children were kicked off health care plans for being too sick, or too expensive to help. They will be quick to support the abolition of abortion because it is “killing babies” but when said babies are born into the world, if their parents are poor tough luck; no Obamacare for you. You can just contribute to our embarrassingly high infant mortality figures.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#18 Nov 3, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Yep, the job killing, socialist, Marxist, Kenyan, radical, do-too-much, do nothing, Muslim president is actually in office during a time when our tax burden is lower than during George W. Bush! Furthermore, unlike the Brit hating tea tossers of 1773, the average Tea Bagger in America does in fact have full democratic representation in exchange for their tax dollars.
Ignorant and wrong... More taxes were collected in the last year than EVER in our history.

You are obsessed with the Tea Party. Perhaps it is because you realize that we will bury you and your socialist nightmare with you.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#19 Nov 3, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
Cluelessness and hubris seem to be two requirements to be a leader of the Tea Party and Palin and Cruz have more than enough of both.
Hatred and stupidity are the hallmarks of the BO presidency...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 3, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
It seems Republicans/Tea Baggers would rather spend their time trying to repeal ‘Obamacare’ so that we can return to a time when sick children were kicked off health care plans for being too sick, or too expensive to help. They will be quick to support the abolition of abortion because it is “killing babies” but when said babies are born into the world, if their parents are poor tough luck; no Obamacare for you. You can just contribute to our embarrassingly high infant mortality figures.
It seems the Democrat Marxists are considering a law that will REQUIRE Doctors to treat Medicaid/Medicare/ACA patients. Good luck with that one...
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#21 Nov 3, 2013
I’d like to call the Tea Party out for their BS:

Don’t talk to me about small government, if you are not planning on at least halving our military budget (which would still leave it three times higher than China’s).

Don’t talk to me about free market and less government interference, when you seem to want the government to impose religious and moral ‘values’ on those of us who may not share said values.

Don’t talk to me about wanting to pay less taxes, while you are supporting Republican hand outs to millionaires.
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Nov 3, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
For Tea Baggers supposedly concerned that "deficit spending is out of hand," history apparently began only on January 20, 2009. Because while President Obama rightly resorted to massive deficit spending to rescue the American economy from calamity, it was Ronald Reagan who ushered in the now-standard Republican practice of "spending our children's inheritance." Reagan Tripled the National Debt.
If deficit spending - or as Keynesian's call it aggregate demand - is beneficial to a weak economy then why was Reagan's deficit spending and Bush's deficit spending not also beneficial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Mike Duquette 138,571
Jesus Christ Is Coming 28 min MrsGladToBeMe 26
woman FWB 34 min Van 1
what kind of drug test does Walmart dc give you? (May '11) 38 min wounder 45
Urban Legends of London (Jun '08) 2 hr Crypto 36
no "second coming"! (Jan '11) 2 hr Imperfection 45
Sasquatch 2 hr Crypto 7
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]