Next Last
voter

Corbin, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2014
does district 6 and 2 have constables,never heard of them
johnny

Newark, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2014
yes but they don't do any thing.C01 all i ever hear on the scanner. as fore as a constable. I wish he was in my district 6.
District 6

Newark, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2014
Agree. We need constable co1. He the only one I hear on the scanner also . He also work as hard as the laurel so does in district 1.
Clyde

London, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2014
6th sure needs someone besides who we have now. No patrols, no nothing. I don't even know why Denver ran, if this was all he was going to do for the last three years.
district 2

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2014
does district 2 have a constable
Sam

Newark, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Yes you do but co2 won't do any thing. Good luck calling him also. The only constable we here on the scanner ever. Is co1 Tim
I am sam too

London, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2014
i like tim too. wish he was my cons. i am in 6,wish we had 1 and he was in 6 not 1 lol tim good law man too may be sherif one day if he want be that after root done then that ok too go tim
want to help

London, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2014
I am running in dist 4 an I will be out an when called be there
Voter

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2014
VOTE TIM MAY FOR,CONSTABLE!!!!!!! He tha MAN!!!
I think

London, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2014
Laurel County is lucky to have Tim as constable.
Candy

London, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Vote Timmy
Best

London, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2014
Tim is the best!
good

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2014
I live in district 6 and run a business in district 2 and I have Tims cell # and he is actually the only one I ever call and he always helps me,thanks Tim
Concerned

London, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2014
Why are so many deadbeats running for constable ?
The only thing I can figure out is, that way they can have a police radio so they know when the real cops are coming after them or their drug dealing buddy's . People be careful who you vote in ,in all districts . Try to vote for someone that will work with other departments to help you, not their and their buddy's drug business .Cause once they are in, they can run all over the county doing their dealings, while acting like they are patrolling to keep people safe,when actually they are doing everything but that .
Cake

London, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Candy wrote:
Vote Timmy
Vote for Chris Webb
Pie

London, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2014
I'm for Chris too!
Pie Eater

London, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2014
Chris is the Man
healthy

London, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2014
I'm for Tim May!
Josh

London, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2014
Every one in district one for Tim . I know just about every one on tomcat trail .they are for constable Tim .
Eddie Ray

Antioch, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2014
Im gonna vote for William Hacker .seems to be a good man for the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Nobodyimportant 164,802
Dead body on Filter Plant Road? 20 min Dangerous Place 5
Fee: Check Ppl Out B4 U Rent To Them 33 min for real crooked ... 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,566
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 2 hr rainbow magic 63
Married or attached women 3 hr No shame 3
Brown nosing narcs 3 hr No shame 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages