1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Real Takers

Kuttawa, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php...

Read that again...and let it sink in. DAILY CEO pay exceeds workers whole yearly salary.

Ohhh and these people still qualify for Medicare and SS pay when they reach retirerment age.(Hummm, maybe we should stop zillionaires from getting SS pay and Medicare?) Dont you think so?

Ohhh and also these people only have to pay SS tax on the first 110,000 and then they pay NO SS tax on the rest of the billions.

Billionaires should not get SS or Medicare.
what

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2013
The Real Takers wrote:
http://www.corpwatch.org/artic le.php?id=15850
Read that again...and let it sink in. DAILY CEO pay exceeds workers whole yearly salary.
Ohhh and these people still qualify for Medicare and SS pay when they reach retirerment age.(Hummm, maybe we should stop zillionaires from getting SS pay and Medicare?) Dont you think so?
Ohhh and also these people only have to pay SS tax on the first 110,000 and then they pay NO SS tax on the rest of the billions.
Billionaires should not get SS or Medicare.
Fine. Don't give it to them. Just don't continue to require them to pay SS and medicare taxes.
Ralph

Nancy, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Obama didn't fix that? hmmmm

Let's rename the next bill "The Tea Freedom Patriot Fixing That Tax Thing Bill."

At least obammy's IRS might look at it.
Rooster Toadmaster

Kuttawa, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Fine. Don't give it to them. Just don't continue to require them to pay SS and medicare taxes.
No, they can pay. They live in America and are protected by OUR military (which get paid crap for service), they use police, roads, water, resources, dirty up/pave up land, and they dont take care of their workers (fair pay and good healthcare), so they can contribute by way of relatively tiny SS deductions on their entire pay and if they retire with 20, 30 million they should not qualify for cash payouts or Medicare from SS.

Thats real easy to see.

You actually think ppl like Mitt Romney should get a SS check and Medicare? You are FUBAR'ed.

Ppl who can afford to pay should, those who dont need the money should not take it. Isnt that what your beloved jeebus would say?
Ralph

Nancy, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2013
........ and spread the liquor and tobacco taxes among the entire population not only the smokers and drinkers. Cigarettes .$45 cents a pack and a case of beer $9.00.

YCMTSU
Well

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Rooster Toadmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they can pay. They live in America and are protected by OUR military (which get paid crap for service), they use police, roads, water, resources, dirty up/pave up land, and they dont take care of their workers (fair pay and good healthcare), so they can contribute by way of relatively tiny SS deductions on their entire pay and if they retire with 20, 30 million they should not qualify for cash payouts or Medicare from SS.
Thats real easy to see.
You actually think ppl like Mitt Romney should get a SS check and Medicare? You are FUBAR'ed.
Ppl who can afford to pay should, those who dont need the money should not take it. Isnt that what your beloved jeebus would say?
Doesn't their taxes from other sources besides SS and medicare taxes pay for the military, roads, police, etc? I don't think it is fair to take their money for SS and medicare and not give them the choice to participate in the system. Should we apply the same standard to people of modest means who saved and sacrificed for their retirement and accumulated a sizeable nest egg to also forfeit their SS benefits? After all, like rich people, they don't need SS either do they? Are you sure you don't just like treating people differently under the law where it is justifiable to steal some people's money (their forced SS "contributions") to give to other people because you have reconciled theft in your mind as OK because of the perceived injustices rich people do to their workers? I think you are the one who is fubar-ed my friend. I believe all people should be treated equally under the law with respect to their property, including the "evil" rich.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Obama didn't fix that? hmmmm
Let's rename the next bill "The Tea Freedom Patriot Fixing That Tax Thing Bill."
At least obammy's IRS might look at it.
Obama wanted to increase the base for taxable S.S., however, Congress said NOOOOOOOOOO.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't their taxes from other sources besides SS and medicare taxes pay for the military, roads, police, etc? I don't think it is fair to take their money for SS and medicare and not give them the choice to participate in the system. Should we apply the same standard to people of modest means who saved and sacrificed for their retirement and accumulated a sizeable nest egg to also forfeit their SS benefits? After all, like rich people, they don't need SS either do they? Are you sure you don't just like treating people differently under the law where it is justifiable to steal some people's money (their forced SS "contributions") to give to other people because you have reconciled theft in your mind as OK because of the perceived injustices rich people do to their workers? I think you are the one who is fubar-ed my friend. I believe all people should be treated equally under the law with respect to their property, including the "evil" rich.
Well, steal people's money? Isn't that exactly what the evil rich did (i.e. Enron)? Isn't that what the evil rich (i.e. Bernie Ebers) did? Isn't that what Madoff did? Once these evil rich have stolen the people's money, the people have little to fight back with. So, we depend upon our Govt. as mediator.

Perceived injustices? Were you born on Cloud 9? I sense you were, because obviously you have NO conception of the LIES told to Shareholders, the LIES told to employees by management...the constant lies. The injustice that your capitalists bestow upon workers is pathetic is what it is.
Ralph

Nancy, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
The guy that washes the UPS truck should make the same as the guy that flies the UPS aircraft.

The man that risks everything spends millions on buildings and equipment wages and materials. Hard to pay back a 60 million dollar loan on $16.00 per hour.

You are a fool.
FYI

London, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
The guy that washes the UPS truck should make the same as the guy that flies the UPS aircraft.
The man that risks everything spends millions on buildings and equipment wages and materials. Hard to pay back a 60 million dollar loan on $16.00 per hour.
You are a fool.
Ralph you are a IDIOT.....GFU
owanta

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wanted to increase the base for taxable S.S., however, Congress said NOOOOOOOOOO.
Obama only wanted more vacation money.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
You are a fool.
You're getting ridiculous is what you're doing. We aren't talking about everyday working class people. The CEO's the poster is talking about is way out of the working class people's league...and yours.

Do you understand how investing works, or do you think all of these people pull these millions out of their as-? Usually when a large company is formed, you have a group of investors, so it's not "a man". In addition, the CEO is not always the owner. You have CEO's, CFO's, COO's and the beat goes on. In a bank you have as many Vice Presidents as they can muster up that can add 2+2. Further, most of the time, investors BORROW the money. IF that money is borrowed against the business and it goes belly up, the bank loses. Isn't that how it works numb nuts? If you need a lesson, go check with Romney. He's an ace at that. No, they more often that not do NOT risk everything. You make me laugh based upon your lack of knowledge.

Management indeed should get a reasonable salary, but you have them that pull in $10M/Yr. whether the company wins or loses. Therefore, be assured they don't lose....the worker does. Their payscale is beyond ridiculous. It's no different than a pro ball player signing a $10M contract while in fact, he can't read his frickin' name half the time. So, Buford who plows the fields and works like a dog 12 hours a day and brings home $120 for the day should be punished because....he's not 7' ft. tall and can shoot a basket, or, sitting on a Board smoking cigars and bullshi-ing shareholders? Look what a Ken Lay, Tom Skillings or Bernie Ebers (the Sunday School teacher) took in and the result of those?

That's the point!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#13 Jul 6, 2013
owanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama only wanted more vacation money.
You're no different than some of the rest on here.........certified stupid.
RalphtheOne

Nancy, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2013
"Do you understand how investing works, or do you think all of these people pull these millions out of their as-? "

Obviously that is your pipe dream.

The man that takes the risk and gives jobs to hundreds or thousands deserves more.

Without reward there is no effort.

Go ahead and stiffle job creation. No businessman I know other than Paul Newman sets out to make the same as his workers. He would just prepare taxes seasonally for H&R Block and move to a slum near Chicago.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#16 Jul 7, 2013
Rooster Toadmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats real easy to see.
You pay FICA tax on 100 percent of your income. Somebody like Derek Jeter or A-Rod pays on less than 1 percent of their income.
They will get a bigger SS check than you will.
Well

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 7, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, steal people's money? Isn't that exactly what the evil rich did (i.e. Enron)? Isn't that what the evil rich (i.e. Bernie Ebers) did? Isn't that what Madoff did? Once these evil rich have stolen the people's money, the people have little to fight back with. So, we depend upon our Govt. as mediator.
Perceived injustices? Were you born on Cloud 9? I sense you were, because obviously you have NO conception of the LIES told to Shareholders, the LIES told to employees by management...the constant lies. The injustice that your capitalists bestow upon workers is pathetic is what it is.
Those were crimes that violated the property rights of the shareholders and employees in those cases. But taking rich people's money earned through capitalism which by the way was done democratically in the market place where people voluntarily and peacefully gave their money to these people is theft and is also a violation of rich people's property rights. Yes, you perceive an injustice, which I don't, and your remedy is an ACTUAL injustice which involves theft and is every bit as reprehensible and probably more so than what the corporate crooks did to their shareholders and employees because your remedy is theft by government where there is no recourse. At least, the corporate crooks went to jail but it is legalized theft when government does it. Can you give any better examples than actual theft to bolster your claim because really you are simply expressing your preference? At least my argument holds everyone to the standard.
Well

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 7, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay FICA tax on 100 percent of your income. Somebody like Derek Jeter or A-Rod pays on less than 1 percent of their income.
They will get a bigger SS check than you will.
If they pay more into the system shouldn't they get a bigger check regardless of their income?
terry

Nancy, KY

#19 Jul 7, 2013
There is a cap. Once met it doesn't matter what you pay.
LOL

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 7, 2013
I guess liberals will never be satisfied until everyone is drawing a welfare check. They hate successful people
Laughing and Crying

Kuttawa, KY

#21 Jul 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
I guess liberals will never be satisfied until everyone is drawing a welfare check. They hate successful people
A fair divide between profit and labor. Now whats sooooo freaking shitfied about that?

THE GREEDY RICH RUIN THE EARTH. Ask a middle class working persons what they want it will be: safe good schools, safe neighbourhoods, fair healthcare, a dry home, and a reliable car....

Ask a millionaire what he/she wants.....MORE,MORE,MORE. GOLD TOLIETS, JETS, 10 FANCY CARS, DANCIN HORSES,GOLD LEAF WALLPAPER,BIG ASS RINGS, FURS, 30,000 SQ FT HOMES.....and so on.

There is NOT a fair divide between labor and profits, thats why most of America is hurting. We ARE productive and work hard, and we have made MANY people ultra rich.....but we dont get a fair share pf the pie.

If wanting fairness is a liberal only thing....well Im shocked.

I think you are brainwashed and think that if you are meek and work your ass off for crap it will be ok, because when you get to heaven you will have it all......YOU FOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 20 min jerome 37
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 51 min Too Much 89
Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ 52 min coalminer 14
dont eat at burger king anyone- 57 min Too Much 49
Preachers/Deacons Cant Have 2 Living Wifes 1 hr Timmy_ 74
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search