St. Camillus and tuition assistance

Posted in the Keavy Forum

mom to 3

Georgetown, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Is St. Camillus offering tuition assistance? I live in Knox co. I want to send my kids to St. Camillus or to Corbin. If I can get tuition assistance, I would rather go to St. Camillus. Corbin tuition is $1,200 a year per child. St. Camillus I believe is $3,600. Anyone know?
Parent

Duluth, GA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
mom to 3 wrote:
Is St. Camillus offering tuition assistance? I live in Knox co. I want to send my kids to St. Camillus or to Corbin. If I can get tuition assistance, I would rather go to St. Camillus. Corbin tuition is $1,200 a year per child. St. Camillus I believe is $3,600. Anyone know?
St. Camillus is having an open house on April 11th starting at 6:00 PM. I'm sure you could get your questions answered and take a tour of the school.
Mom3

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
I would also like to send my child to St C. Do you pay monthly? Is montesorri also 3600.00?
parent

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
I thought they were closing down? I may wrong, but I thought I heard that they were.
Could be

Mayfield, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
St. C used to offer scholarships for certain qualifying reasons. Those reasons I can't tell you but it would be worth your time to check into.
Alumni

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
I graduated from St. Camillus in 1996, and the education I recieved was far better than what I could have recieved at a public school.
Mom to 3

Georgetown, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I called and got so information this morning. Yes they are offering tuitition assistance. Yes you can monthly, quarterly or semester payments, or all up front but who can afford that? Montessori varies by age.. You would just have to call them or I am going to their open house on thursday at 6. I am so glad they will be open and are offering tuitition assistance..
Parent

Somerset, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Mom to 3 wrote:
I called and got so information this morning. Yes they are offering tuitition assistance. Yes you can monthly, quarterly or semester payments, or all up front but who can afford that? Montessori varies by age.. You would just have to call them or I am going to their open house on thursday at 6. I am so glad they will be open and are offering tuitition assistance..
I am so glad you are interested and will be visiting us Thursday. My son is in kindergarten and LOVES it. Everyone is super nice and helpful. I get to speak to my sons teacher daily and keep updated on everything. He has learned so much it is amazing. They have also helped to role model and reinforce pro-social skills, manners and kindness. If you live in Knox County, they also have bus service (if you need it), and offer afterschool child care. My son received tuition assistance this year. If you have any friends or family who have school-age children bring them along Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 133,292
lost dog 2 hr owner 52 16
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 2 hr Casey 169
Data Entry pay at SoureCorp/Novitex? 3 hr Lisa 5
House Rawlings Funeral Home (Mar '12) 3 hr London Vet 54
Dr yumang 3 hr Lisa 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec '14 Abe 694
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance