PillEyeAmm

Williamsburg, KY

#1 May 17, 2013
I am lookin to start a club, and or a fraternity. Basically, I am lookin to organize all those beautiful people who pick trash and go dumpster diving here in London. There are so many of us that take part in this hobby and to some a lifestyle; that I think, hangin together and sharing methods would be pretty darn sweet! Anybody down in the dumpster for this type of fun???
diertay

London, KY

#2 May 18, 2013
Man, now your talkin my kinda language!!! I been goin solo for three years now. I've got some ground breaking methods. I thought about writing the dumpster diving handbook. I get all kinda free goodies that equal out to other free goodies if ya know what I mean....Maybe we can meet behind kmart sometime. I'll show you some in and outs I learned on lookin inconspicuous... maybe you could teach me a few rules of the trade...If we could get like ten or so that would be cool man...
PillEyeAmm

Williamsburg, KY

#3 May 18, 2013
Your not the guy who rides the moped are you? Cause he would be a valuable asset!

As for treasure, man the commoners have no CLUE what they are missing, I made $350 in finds last week alone! Even found a pet cat, which later turn out to be a possum, boy did I feel dumb like.

Yeah we could get together and call the first meeting of the DS. I'd love to get down to the barebone in's and out' for sure!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike duckit 137,746
Sasquatch 33 min Please 4
is the law about drop outs going back if under ... 47 min like really 5
Anywhere to meet single ladies 48 min Nice woman 11
obama was behind benghazi 1 hr fred g 9
song game-anyone? (Jun '09) 2 hr Dream Crystal 8,884
Larissa (Aug '09) 12 hr who2015me 12
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]