Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32448 Mar 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay on topic there Bob-O and see if you can avoid any insulting or degrading commentary in the process. I know you can do it.
I don't fear the truth! and you should stay on topic yourself and you degrading yourself every time you post your lies and petty BS and not only that you embarrass our state every time you make a silly stupid post which is always,all of the time.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32454 Mar 25, 2014
Barrack wrote:
<quoted text> hey I made $ on my HAL stock it's not my fault u didn't go long murder for oil ;)
Hey I heard that their was two oil tanker's that had a head on collision
and now more oil is been loss again in the Gulf,if I were you I would sell my shares from HAL.
old man from Pineville

Lexington, KY

#32455 Mar 25, 2014
Stomp Stomp
juttonsa

Pittsburgh, PA

#32456 Mar 25, 2014

It was funny watching the women get stepped on
Libsmakemepuke

Central City, KY

#32457 Mar 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
We were lied to and deceived by Bush and Cheney and their corporate Zionist oil lobbyist agenda.
I like you. Every time I post something, you prove my point. You deflected from the truth instead of facing up to it. You're very helpful. Before Pres Bush was elected, Democrats were already talking about Saddam Hussein and WMDs.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

#32458 Mar 25, 2014
The demos voted for the war because ,the word PATRIOT was used to shame them into it,,and o ya. Anthrax was mailed to some of them for fear sake . the whole thing stinks ,bush lied. And that's a fact. 911 was allowed to happen, so go worship your evil god George bush. ,any so called Christian that can't see through the evil deception of bush. Is a mindless retard. ,and do not have any right passing judgment on Obama, bush and Cheney are the reason that America is going down the drain. Evil evil evil,
yep

Winchester, KY

#32459 Mar 25, 2014
me too
Libsmakemepuke

Central City, KY

#32460 Mar 25, 2014
Tax payer wrote:
The demos voted for the war because ,the word PATRIOT was used to shame them into it,,and o ya. Anthrax was mailed to some of them for fear sake . the whole thing stinks ,bush lied. And that's a fact. 911 was allowed to happen, so go worship your evil god George bush.,any so called Christian that can't see through the evil deception of bush. Is a mindless retard.,and do not have any right passing judgment on Obama, bush and Cheney are the reason that America is going down the drain. Evil evil evil,
The word patriot was being used in 1998, 3 years before the attacks, when people such as Pres Clinton was speaking about Hussein and WMDs.
Anthrax that was mailed after the 9/11 attacks somehow affected the statements made 3 years prior to the attacks?
Bush lied. Ok, please then admit that all the Dems lied also.
Your logic, much like your grammar, is flawed.

People like you, along with crooked politicians, lobbyists, lawyers, and crooked corporations are the reason America has gone downhill. When people turn away from God, there's only one place to turn. Obama is evil.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32461 Mar 26, 2014
Libsmakemepuke wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you. Every time I post something, you prove my point. You deflected from the truth instead of facing up to it. You're very helpful. Before Pres Bush was elected, Democrats were already talking about Saddam Hussein and WMDs.
I like you too,but we can't keep meeting like this,what would people think?also what Pres.Bush are you talking about? and what democrats are you talking about?please sustain your views?
and what is your point?
Trevor Wayne

Newport, KY

#32463 Mar 26, 2014
Racist Republicans wrote:
Clearly this is undeniable proof that all republicans are in fact racist. Why else would the redneck immediately go for a "curb-stomp".
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/whoopi-mocks-ann-c... #

Isn't this one of your candidates for judge? Just pointing out that maybe they aren't all Republicans huh?

Bill Adkins •

And that''s the difference - Ann Coulter thinks she's Scarlett and Herman and Whoopi are 'her' blacks. Next, Whoopi does GWTW, "But I don' know nothing about birthin' no babies and Herman don' know nothin''bout bein' president.' And Ann does Driving Miss Daisy without the sensitivity on the Republican plantation..

just4thefax > Bill Adkins •

Fact: That must be how liberals see the blacks plus the dirt bag attempt at humor!!!

Share ›

&#8722;

&#9873;

Bill Adkins •

Ann wants to go back to Tara - she knows Scarlett runs a Republican plantation.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32464 Mar 27, 2014
GoinRogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans didn't end slavery. Many people don't know the parties actually switched places after the Civil War. Republicans were once the liberals and Democrats were once the conservatives. At the very least the parties switched places where social beliefs are concerned.
When and (to an extent) why did the parties switch places?
"So the switch takes place sometime between, let’s say, 1872 and 1936. That may not sound very narrow, but it’s a start.
Now, we can go further by finding some landmark dates in there. One of them has to be the 1896 election, when the Democratic Party fused with the People’s Party, and the incumbent Grover Cleveland, a rather conservative Democrat, was displaced by the young and fiery William Jennings Bryan, whose rhetoric emphasized the importance of social justice in the priorities of the federal government."
"Anyway, that’s the when plus a little of the why the parties switched places."
http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/edgeofthewes...
Republicans were always the party of big business and big corporations and they remain so today. The Tea Party are the sheeple of various billionaires and have no mind of their own. Democrats are the ones who stand up for the working class and ordinary everyday people. They switched places on civil rights.
You also need to do some actual research on which party fought to get women the right to vote. You're wrong about that also. Liberals fought for women's right to vote and civil rights.
Republican are still fighting today against equal pay for women and to suppress voting rights.
Funny , and all the time in school we were taught Lincoln freed the slaves and he was the Republican Party leader as well as POTUS!!!!!You trying to change History same as all Democrats?
Fox News is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32465 Mar 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny , and all the time in school we were taught Lincoln freed the slaves and he was the Republican Party leader as well as POTUS!!!!!You trying to change History same as all Democrats?
He just forgot to give them any Civil Rights.
pay attention old fart

Campbellsville, KY

#32466 Mar 27, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster said, "after the civil war"

Take a nap pawpaw
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32467 Mar 27, 2014
Fox News is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>He just forgot to give them any Civil Rights.
Any social change needs to be done in steps...
Libsmakemepuke

Central City, KY

#32469 Mar 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Any social change needs to be done in steps...
From the conservative pov. From the liberal standpoint, change must be forced upon people even through illegal means and violence.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32470 Mar 27, 2014
Libsmakemepuke wrote:
<quoted text>
From the conservative pov. From the liberal standpoint, change must be forced upon people even through illegal means and violence.
The Dems made change by non-violence protests and boycotts,the Republicans countered by mob rule,Bull Connors police action,kkk lynching and now by voter suppression.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32474 Mar 29, 2014
Uncle, and Mrs. Tabby, had just reached the airport in the nick of time, to catch the plane for their two-week's vacation in Cosmosdale.

"I wish we'd brought the toilet with us," said Uncle Tabby.

"What on earth for?" asked his wife.

"Two reasons: I left the tickets on it, and I need to take a shit!"
nice

Cicero, IN

#32477 Mar 29, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
Always fun to see "religious hypocrisy", thanks big stinky...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Diane_Phi...
Sarcasta

Annville, KY

#32478 Mar 30, 2014
Rand Paul is an idiot. Nothing someone did who was dumb enough to support him would surprise me.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32482 Mar 30, 2014
Trillions Wasted In Iraq wrote:
<quoted text>But big Stewie had already licked the Toilet clean.
And so WTF hides behind yet another one of his silly little monikers. Typical...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Billy 4,412
Hold IRS, And Present Administration Accountable! 10 min jason 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min GOTP 153,046
People from Southeast KY appear foolish. 29 min their there theyre 74
too beth bowling (Feb '10) 2 hr Tears from heaven 7
would you date a felon? 2 hr Noone 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 130,992
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••