Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#31142 Dec 14, 2013
why are leftwing whackadoodles so freaking stooiu
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#31145 Dec 14, 2013
I have it figured out, when you are born they give you a pocket full of marbles, everytime you say or do something stooped they take away a marble when you have lost all your mables you are officially a leftwingwhackadoodle
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#31147 Dec 14, 2013
nobody can answer he real uestion, how did leftwingers get to be so freeking stoopid
Fox News Is A Joke

Bardstown, KY

#31149 Dec 14, 2013
Please excuse my rambling posts. I am a liberal nut job who makes no sense. I am slow. I don't know how to respond with facts so I make crazy statements. I'm only allowed so many minutes on the computer at "the home".
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#31151 Dec 14, 2013
Elkhorn City KY.---Did you ever go to school? You are making all people from your area look stupid. You are without question the most foul mouthed individual I have ever encountered. I worked at a mental institution, and you sound just like the young, male losers who got themselves admitted there so they could live off of the state. Grow up, get saved, and go get a job, because you probably don't have one. If you did, you couldn't stay on the computer so much. Don't mean to be so harsh, but you need some plain talking to.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#31153 Dec 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You tube? you have got to be joking heck man anybody can get on you tube and say or photo anything even crimnals and undesirables even idiots clowns fools and Baggers.
When the only reference that you have to backup your dirty lies is youtube than you must be really desperate what a loser ttis tis tis. sloppy sloppy slooy.
Then try the old fashion way .listen to some news. You know .just turn on the TV and tune in. OH!! I forgot. Your local news stations don't give you news, do they. You may wise up and see them for the lying trash stations they are.
They need to keep you tuned out and in the dark and brain dead ,so you will be their flunky.
Thats what you are, you know. Zombies, no thoughts of your own. Hungry parasites waiting for a handout from your lord and master.
debbie

Ashland, KY

#31154 Dec 14, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You illiterate pos.
How do you answer a uestion?
Lmfao
The reason we call the dems leftwing whackadoddles is because we judge them by you.You are a good example.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31155 Dec 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then try the old fashion way .listen to some news. You know .just turn on the TV and tune in. OH!! I forgot. Your local news stations don't give you news, do they. You may wise up and see them for the lying trash stations they are.
They need to keep you tuned out and in the dark and brain dead ,so you will be their flunky.
Thats what you are, you know. Zombies, no thoughts of your own. Hungry parasites waiting for a handout from your lord and master.
I read the news idiot and you're lying trash hahahaha.
The only news you liaten to is Rush you uninform idiot..
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31156 Dec 14, 2013
debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason we call the dems leftwing whackadoddles is because we judge them by you.You are a good example.
Hey Debbie or you and Sly the same person? hahahaha how is that Drag queen persona working out for you hehehehe you ignorant Bagger.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31157 Dec 14, 2013
conservative mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If your going to look at you tube video;s while you are at it be sure to look at bidens comments for NWO. Ask yourself why are democrats giving our weapons to other countries and supplying children with guns when they want to take them away from us after leaving the borders open, for terrorsits and illegals to come in, Why are ss and noaa buying up so much ammo? you really need to research things going on in the world today more. And pray to god, as they want Allah to be our god taking god out of the school's. Also Obama is trrying to get a third term. This is a dictator, and hitler all over again if you have knowlege of what hitler's agenda was and how he had so many to comply.
You should ask some of Reagan folks why he gave arms to Iran and the Contras and not to mention the WMD to Iraq who had already use them on the Kurds pre 911.
BTW: are you children as stupid as you are?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31158 Dec 14, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
“What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”
What interest do we have in Africa(middle east) besides OIL and Isreal management of them resources? hmmm
Syl

Ashland, KY

#31159 Dec 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the news idiot and you're lying trash hahahaha.
The only news you liaten to is Rush you uninform idiot..
I watch Fox, listen to Rush. Hannity .Lots others,
You said your Read the news.Yep,just like we though. Left wing whackeldoodels news.
But you never turn on tv and listen to real news.The dems have got you right where they want you.Under their influence with no will of your own.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31160 Dec 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch Fox, listen to Rush. Hannity .Lots others,
You said your Read the news.Yep,just like we though. Left wing whackeldoodels news.
But you never turn on tv and listen to real news.The dems have got you right where they want you.Under their influence with no will of your own.
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31161 Dec 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
But yet you continue to reply to her...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31162 Dec 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you continue to reply to her...
That's because I'm polite heck I even keep replying to you and I know that you're a loser a liar and a thief.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31163 Dec 14, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> That's because I'm polite heck I even keep replying to you and I know that you're a loser a liar and a thief.
Your definition of "polite" needs some work.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31164 Dec 14, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of "polite" needs some work.
You can work on being polite and nice yourself believe me it wouldn't hurt you.

Disregard that structure sentence of mines about you being polite and nice hahahaha that will never happen losers are lazy and deceptive you're so fake and cowardice that I can smell a Rat aka User

The only time that you have made sense was when you said No hate the Messenger just hate the Message.
Willard

Ashland, KY

#31167 Dec 15, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can work on being polite and nice yourself believe me it wouldn't hurt you.
Disregard that structure sentence of mines about you being polite and nice hahahaha that will never happen losers are lazy and deceptive you're so fake and cowardice that I can smell a Rat aka User
The only time that you have made sense was when you said No hate the Messenger just hate the Message.
I for one ,pay no attention to people who can't spell simple words or use periods.Shows you are uneducated and most likely on welfare and hate anyone who's a threat to your way of life. You are lazy,not disabled.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31173 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>You are not polite and you are stupid.
Yes,we all know what you think about anyone with a view that you don't agree with.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31176 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>Well you are a little pos, but you knew that.
Yes,we all know what you think about anyone with a view that you don't agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who HIres Felons? 30 min Asking 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Known Fact 131,920
Medicaid Suboxone patients (Nov '11) 1 hr Wereat 31
This town......please help??? 2 hr Stop being so jud... 3
Carl Hubbard 611 Wise Owl Rd 2 hr V2kk 2
Is the city of London a raciest town? 4 hr ghost 10
what jobs hire with no drug test? (Apr '14) 6 hr hero cakes 21
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy