Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30839 Nov 21, 2013
Well alrighty them!!!! Can we gat back to the debate, not this........?
Conner

Huntingdon, TN

#30840 Nov 22, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo have to be kidding me!!!! Our entire system is broken because of the exact opposite. Extreme partisanship has destroyed our nation. Reagan would be crucified in our present climate for daring to have a drink with O'neal. And that is sad. We need more Ronnie and Tips than we do Teds and Nancys.
Didn't Tip O'neal call Reagan a DUNCE? Is that bi-partisanship? We do not have a professional democrat party anymore. Overgrown Adolecents have taken over that party. To blam ONLY Repub's, OR the whole systen, and NOT assign ANY blame to the DEMS is (at best) misguided.

Quit reading revisionist history about Reagan. I was a young adult when Reagan was Prez... Everyone in Washington hated him.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30841 Nov 22, 2013
Conner wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Tip O'neal call Reagan a DUNCE? Is that bi-partisanship? We do not have a professional democrat party anymore. Overgrown Adolecents have taken over that party. To blam ONLY Repub's, OR the whole systen, and NOT assign ANY blame to the DEMS is (at best) misguided.
Quit reading revisionist history about Reagan. I was a young adult when Reagan was Prez... Everyone in Washington hated him.
But at the end of the day they made Washington work pretty well and America thrived. And be sure I am not letting dems off the hook either. It takes two to tango and both groups are dancing a hole through the floor!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30844 Nov 22, 2013
Just what claims will the Democrats have left about Bush if all this keeps coming out about Obama?

No.1 Obama lied and stole the election-

No.2 Obama will stay in Afgan. another 10 years-

Now this has come out that Obama has out done Bush, what will be the next claim? Oh, yes, I forgot the Obama Care that is a failure from day one, he already out failed Bush!!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30845 Nov 22, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans have done more Filibusters in one Year of Obama's Presidency than all 8 Years of W AND his Daddy combined.
Could it be the Democrats refusal to discuss with the Republicans or consider any thing they say--Harry buries any Bill ???
treated bad

Danville, KY

#30846 Nov 22, 2013
this has been on here for years find something else to talk about.
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30854 Nov 23, 2013
Fox New Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Who killed bin Laden?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
They can't answer them questions.
AMJ

Richmond, KY

#30858 Nov 23, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
See Tom's post above.
yea we did.toms wrong?
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30861 Nov 23, 2013
Tom, unfortunately you are correct.
Hey

Minneapolis, MN

#30862 Nov 23, 2013
Why is this thread alive?
one thing

Wooton, KY

#30868 Nov 23, 2013
for sure if you listen to any them big boys you never going learn the real truth.none them big boys in the offices are going tell you anything about whats going on.why cant you Americans.com e down to earth and look at whats real repubs and dems and ind. you all getting the shaft put to you.by wall street and the big boys..
Ron

Huntsville, TN

#30870 Nov 23, 2013
My opinion is if the Gov would leave the Dr alone so those of us who need pain meds could get them leagaly then there would be no need for all these bullshit orgiainations who take up tax payer money for harassing law abiding citizens who are just in pain we have no choice but to buy the illeagaly or sit and suffer because dr cant prescribe them to up for fear of retaliation from the police now this is just my opinion but I can personally attest that ive been thrown out of 3 dr offices for not doing nothing and the dr themselves told me im sorry but they are coming down on me and this is the gods honest truth if you don't believe me go do some research and talk to some local doctors off the record they wont tell you this unless they know your not working for the police but try it if you have any doubts and no this is not our local police ive heard nothing about them harassing the doctors its the DEA Lake Cumberland Area Drug Task Force and Unite. Our Local Sheriffs Dept to there credit has nothing to do with harassing the doctor and neither does the Ky State Police so at least we do have 2 Law Enforcement Agencys that are still here to protect us and not Exploite us
Tiny

Lexington, KY

#30871 Nov 23, 2013
We still discussing this?
Gem

Trezevant, TN

#30872 Nov 23, 2013
Fox New Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Who killed bin Laden?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Nixon Lied about Watergate and NO One Died, Obama lied about Bengazi and four died. Also, Ambassador Stevens was a friend to Obama. Why would Obama walk out of the room and let his friend die/plus three more?

The state dept. was/is arming our enimies. Stevens had suspitions.

Worship Obama at your peril.
Winston

Frankfort, KY

#30877 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>W lied and Millions died in Iraq you dip wad pos.
What did W lie about?
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30882 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Fox News Is A Joke,How long have you and Calvin been lovers?
Nasty!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30883 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>W said there were No WMD's now if you could read you would know that tard.
Ok, so now are you saying that there WERE WMD's? Make up your mind.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30885 Nov 24, 2013
For yeas we did back Iraq essentially in a "cold war" vs Iran. That is fact. To what extent, whether conventional or chemically or both there is debate. But we went to bed with Sadam and Iraq. Later, even though we were at odds, in the war vs. Alquieda there was one group they despised more than America and that was Sadam and his Sunni govt. again strange bedfellows
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30894 Nov 25, 2013
Tom wrote:
Sorry Dutch,I got carried away.Please read foreignpolicy.com CIA files, America helped Saddam as he gassed Iran.This might clear up things.This is an article by Shane Harris.
That's ok Tom I will read your link in a minute I can't say that I will agree or not but I will give it a shot.
Rattler

Cave Creek, AZ

#30897 Nov 25, 2013
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds perverted to me. I use mine as my only means to please my wife!
But, does he enjoy it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When's walmart open up after Christmas? (Dec '12) 1 hr geniouswalmartman 3
Old Lynn Camp Hollow church 2 hr Lucy 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,148
drawers: SSI and food stamps outta geta drug test 3 hr hookah 2
Corbin funeral home 4 hr Jones 7
KU Customers! 5 hr juiceman 14
Cockatiels for sale. (Jul '10) 5 hr my mom 4
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"