Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Even betterman

Stanford, KY

#26513 Mar 6, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another one of your "mistakes"It is the location where the President is housed while he is President.But,the WH belongs to the People.
Who pays to keep it up?
Hush up old man.Hush.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#26514 Mar 6, 2013
Sen. Rand Paul has taken to the floor of the U.S. Senate and is vowing to stay there “at length” in order to filibuster John O. Brennan, President Obama’s nominee to be the next CIA director.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#26515 Mar 6, 2013
God the status quo and their lemmings FEAR liberty so much.

Its unreal how much the idea of self thinking liberal scares you progressives so damn much.
just look how you lemmings never let this thread die.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#26517 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
Its unreal how much the idea of self thinking liberal scares you progressives so damn much.
I have never met a "self thinking liberal". Do you know of any?
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26518 Mar 6, 2013
ebt, you dont have to come on this thread do you
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

#26519 Mar 6, 2013
obamatized wrote:
ebt, you dont have to come on this thread do you
Y you scared?
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26520 Mar 6, 2013
obamatized wrote:
when does the obama kid become a man, can anybody ahswer that question
I was reading President Obama's statements about why he attended Harvard Law school. Well, the Q&A was quite informative about the intelligence of this man. I could not believe the response. I didn't know whether I found it hilarious or dimwitted or both. The education's purpose was all about his community organization efforts. Better, more improved ways to organize. I gave this man the benefit of the doubt his first term. Now, don't confuse me as a George junior supporter. That man feels pagans should not have their religious rights while in the military although we have a statue standing in Kentucky with many gods' names on it. Our current Presidents have no idea how important it is to maintain our Constitutional rights and genuinely care about this country's citizens. It's more about the power and control. Worse now than ever before.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26521 Mar 6, 2013
ebtcollector wrote:
"WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN SO TRUTHFULLY". Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others....whenever they go.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26524 Mar 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who pays to keep you up turdface?
Your Intelligence is about as low as it can be there,Little Boy. You sound like an immature brat . Wouldn't know your way out of a paper bag. LOL. What a nut!!! Sling it again there. Might hit yourself in the face with it...Rand Paul at least has the balls to stand behind his beliefs. Obama has his what the fuks like somebody else we all know.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26525 Mar 6, 2013
No, I have supported Folks like Ross Perot and Ron Paul. Genuine Leaders, not some pansy. And definitely no Bush.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#26526 Mar 6, 2013
Charles wrote:
No, I have supported Folks like Ross Perot and Ron Paul. Genuine Leaders, not some pansy. And definitely no Bush.
In many ways(not all) W was much like a democrap. He certainly spent money like one.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#26527 Mar 6, 2013
Rand Paul filibuster - 10 hours and still going strong.
democraticJesus

Pikeville, KY

#26528 Mar 6, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Rand Paul filibuster - 10 hours and still going strong.
He'll crack soon the pauls never have staying power lol
hmmmm

Barnesville, OH

#26529 Mar 6, 2013
ANYONE WANT CAKE???

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#26530 Mar 6, 2013
I'd say he's already showed his staying power...more than his dad ever did.

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#26531 Mar 6, 2013
Did he pretty much say he has to poop?
JUST SAYIN

Mount Ida, AR

#26532 Mar 7, 2013
why does this story continue on... and on... and on....and on... and on ... and on...even i don't get it
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26533 Mar 7, 2013
this story ends the 12th day of juvember
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26535 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Your Intelligence is about as low as it can be there,Little Boy. You sound like an immature brat . Wouldn't know your way out of a paper bag. LOL. What a nut!!! Sling it again there. Might hit yourself in the face with it...Rand Paul at least has the balls to stand behind his beliefs. Obama has his what the fuks like somebody else we all know.
Try English next time you stupid pos, if he had balls you would be licking them.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26536 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
You like that yellow AWOL coke head W you scared little wussy pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Obama Zombies 153,153
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min yeah man 4,573
I am looking for DAVE, Hawaiian cruise in the 1... 1 hr looking 1
Review: First Christian Church 1 hr Member 2
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 1 hr Hmmmm 43
toddler activities 1 hr Amanda1214 1
Hold IRS, And Present Administration Accountable! 1 hr jason 16
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000