Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26489 Mar 4, 2013
hahahahahaha dems will be lucky to hold the senate next year, the house will be all tea-party and republican, except a couple places like nancy pelosis sanfransuckso that will vote for a democrap no matter what
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26490 Mar 4, 2013
Obviously you haven't seen the polls. The Dems are way up, and the Republicans are blamed for the sequester by most.

The Republicans also bought the economy with the sequester - as we slide back into recession it will all be blamed on the Republicans.
Ralph

Louisa, KY

#26491 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Obviously you haven't seen the polls. The Dems are way up, and the Republicans are blamed for the sequester by most.
The Republicans also bought the economy with the sequester - as we slide back into recession it will all be blamed on the Republicans.
true
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#26492 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
OR if we DON'T slide back into a recession the Democrats will claim Obama did the right thing.

Of course the ignorant voters WILL vote Democrat because Democrats give away the most free stuff. Everyone LOVES free stuff...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26494 Mar 4, 2013
Tenacious wrote:
Like u know anything about politics ralphie
Like you (not u) know anything at all.
Voter

Oklahoma City, OK

#26495 Mar 5, 2013
Rand Paul will run for president!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26496 Mar 5, 2013
obamatized wrote:
hahahahahaha dems will be lucky to hold the senate next year, the house will be all tea-party and republican, except a couple places like nancy pelosis sanfransuckso that will vote for a democrap no matter what
That was what you said in October you C@c licker pos.

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26497 Mar 5, 2013
Voter wrote:
And do just as good as his sorry Dad the pos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26499 Mar 5, 2013
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans," he replies. "Put them back! It's a waste of money!" demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Miller Lite, and it's half the price!"

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! HUSBAND DOWN IN AISLE 7 !!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#26500 Mar 5, 2013
Is Rand Paul still alive?
lol

Princeton, KY

#26501 Mar 5, 2013
Lol
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26502 Mar 5, 2013
when does the obama kid become a man, can anybody ahswer that question
figures

Jackson, KY

#26503 Mar 5, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
I get so Fing sick of reading this Rand Paul thing,stop commenting for gods sake...
sam

Marcus Hook, PA

#26504 Mar 5, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
crazy
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26505 Mar 5, 2013
Voter wrote:
Why? To be a spoiler? That's all he can do,is to take votes away from someone who knows what they are doing! He doesn't know anything!
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26506 Mar 6, 2013
rand paul is head and shoulders above the crackhead thats occupying my white house right now
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26508 Mar 6, 2013
obamatized wrote:
rand paul is head and shoulders above the crackhead thats occupying my white house right now
Where is your White House Stupid, beside your white Trailer?
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26509 Mar 6, 2013
i wish we had adult leadership in my white house like we had when george w bush was there
Black House

Burkesville, KY

#26510 Mar 6, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i wish we had adult leadership in my white house like we had when george w bush was there
You make me laugh. Ha, ha, ha....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26512 Mar 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is not your White House you ignorant twerp, it is the President's.
This is just another one of your "mistakes"It is the location where the President is housed while he is President.But,the WH belongs to the People.

Who pays to keep it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town house apartments 24 min Skittles 1
Rick Reed is the biggest low life in London 37 min Kentuckian 2
Vote Michael Warren for Knox Co. Judge-Executive 42 min yeap 8
Question about reflective red, yellow, blue, an... (Nov '12) 1 hr Golden-Butterfly 78
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 2 hr Signs 90
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 2 hr Curmudgeon 13
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy Jobs

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]