Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26471 Mar 2, 2013
Stevie has kids, but they're the goat variety and poop out lots of crap, like above....

Gotta "love" spammer, drunk girl and her nonsense this hour...
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26473 Mar 3, 2013
i see ole bushwhacked from seattle is on another benge
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26474 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i see ole bushwhacked from seattle is on another benge
I see you are still real f 'king stupid.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26475 Mar 3, 2013
Big Block wrote:
Lauren Valle is a well known radical on the extreme far left. So, why was she in Kentucky wearing a fake blonde wig, carrying a fake sign/award to try and humiliate Rand Paul, if not to create a stir?
Who paid her travel expenses to KY? I think we can see who No-way Conway's supporters are now. MoveOn, Green Peace, George Soros are all the type of organizations we could expect to benefit from Jack Conway as Senator.
Just remember who has the ties to radical extremists on Election Day!
Because these liberal freaks are afraid of what Rand stands for. Any time you show common sense and a backbone the left cringes and lashes out.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26477 Mar 3, 2013
Kronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because these liberal freaks are afraid of what Rand stands for. Any time you show common sense and a backbone the left cringes and lashes out.
Rand is obviously queer so you love him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26478 Mar 3, 2013
Anyone noticed now,. that all of Oblamers speeches about the sky is falling,and the cut back on spending is here,that he backed up,admitted it was his idea,he signed it,and the Country will have to live with it?And suddenly it is all quite on the WH front?Wonder how much money he spent running around the Country spreading his speil of gloom and doom?What an obvious ploy to hurt this Country by every one in Washington!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26479 Mar 3, 2013
It needs repeating-Congress(Washington) has a spending problem!!!!
Longun

Glasgow, KY

#26480 Mar 3, 2013
Is this the longest topic ever?
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26481 Mar 3, 2013
if you believe the sequester is bad for america you are totally to dependent on the gubment cheese
Longun

Glasgow, KY

#26482 Mar 3, 2013
And that cheese was good!
well

Wooton, KY

#26483 Mar 3, 2013
obamatized wrote:
if you believe the sequester is bad for america you are totally to dependent on the gubment cheese
that was hilarious....and true.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26485 Mar 4, 2013
Why do you bozos keep discussing PAul? He hasn't a chance in a million at a national office.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26486 Mar 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
It needs repeating-Congress(Washington) has a spending problem!!!!
You have a stupid problem.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26487 Mar 4, 2013
obamatized wrote:
You will starve Stupid.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26488 Mar 4, 2013
I'm all for the sequester - this practically guaratied that the Democrats will win the House back in 2014.
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#26489 Mar 4, 2013
hahahahahaha dems will be lucky to hold the senate next year, the house will be all tea-party and republican, except a couple places like nancy pelosis sanfransuckso that will vote for a democrap no matter what
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#26490 Mar 4, 2013
Obviously you haven't seen the polls. The Dems are way up, and the Republicans are blamed for the sequester by most.

The Republicans also bought the economy with the sequester - as we slide back into recession it will all be blamed on the Republicans.
Ralph

Louisa, KY

#26491 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Obviously you haven't seen the polls. The Dems are way up, and the Republicans are blamed for the sequester by most.
The Republicans also bought the economy with the sequester - as we slide back into recession it will all be blamed on the Republicans.
true
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#26492 Mar 4, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
OR if we DON'T slide back into a recession the Democrats will claim Obama did the right thing.

Of course the ignorant voters WILL vote Democrat because Democrats give away the most free stuff. Everyone LOVES free stuff...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26494 Mar 4, 2013
Tenacious wrote:
Like u know anything about politics ralphie
Like you (not u) know anything at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When's walmart open up after Christmas? (Dec '12) 49 min geniouswalmartman 3
Old Lynn Camp Hollow church 1 hr Lucy 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,148
drawers: SSI and food stamps outta geta drug test 2 hr hookah 2
Corbin funeral home 3 hr Jones 7
KU Customers! 4 hr juiceman 14
Cockatiels for sale. (Jul '10) 4 hr my mom 4
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"