Were the pilgrims illegal immigrants?
harpocrates

Brownsville, TN

#43 Feb 23, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be foolish. I am not a liberal. I really own mine. Renter mentality at it's zenith.
never stated you were a liberal. no one really owns anything. you have a time limited lease. when your times up; so is the lease.

thank you.

NEXT!
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#44 Feb 23, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>never stated you were a liberal. no one really owns anything. you have a time limited lease. when your times up; so is the lease.
thank you.
NEXT!
You speak of life and death. We are talking "legal" matters. However if philosophy ever gets discussed I'll skin you back for a comment.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#45 Feb 23, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>never stated you were a liberal. no one really owns anything. you have a time limited lease. when your times up; so is the lease.
thank you.
NEXT!
Then what is an "estate?" Bless you heart.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#46 Feb 23, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be foolish. I am not a liberal. I really own mine. Renter mentality at it's zenith.
Look up the term 'eminent domain'. It's the power to take private property from citizens (from you) by a state, municipality, private person, or corporation. Notice it doesn't have to be a Government agency. It can be a corporation or private person if they can put on a better show than you as to why they want your land (including your home which is on it).

Btw, do you really own it? Try not paying your yearly property taxes and see what happens.

#47 Feb 23, 2013
Indian Chief ‘Two Eagles’ was asked by a United States government official,‘You have observed the white man. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progress.’

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued,‘Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?’

The Chief stared at the government official for a minute and then calmly replied.‘When white man found this land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, medicine men were free. Indian men spend all day hunting and fishing. Spent all night having sex.’

Then the chief leaned back and smiled.‘Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve a system like that.’

#48 Feb 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Should Tell Everyone {Your} Version Of The History Of This Country.....You Know???....From a Republican's Point Of View....
Hi, Mister Rabbit!
Critical Thinking

East Bernstadt, KY

#49 Feb 23, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Were pilgrims illegal immigrants?
I was pretty good at history in school and got good grades. Here goes .....
The pilgrims came here (to America) to escape the government-sponsored religion in Europe and England that religious people today are now trying to implement.
We set up towns in a country that wasn't ours. We then began killing off the real owners when they asked 'who the heck invited you here?'. And yes, contrary to popular belief (the belief of white modern Americans) the Indians did have immigration control. It was called arrows.
Once that was done (the Indian thing). We then set up a government. Which we quickly overthrew. You have to remember there wasn't any TV or internet, so it was easy to get bored and look for something to do.
We expanded across the Mississippi River where we began killing off the residents of that side of America.
With everyone we didn't like pretty much shot, blown up, or living on reservations we then imported black people to enslave and subjugate. That's because we found out Indians were sorta peeved at us (you know, us shooting them, blowing them up, taking their land, putting them on reservations, little annoying things like that) and they weren't that great at the slavery thing. They had this bothersome habit about waiting until you were asleep and killing you. So we decided to heck with that and started importing black people.
Mexico, who owned Texas at the time, outlawed slavery and we couldn't let that happen so we rebelled and went to war with them. By this time we were pretty good at shooting people, so we won.
Then, with no one else to blow up we went to war with ourselves. Somewhere during all the back and forth shooting and cannon fire slavery became an issue and after everyone ran out of ammo and decided to go home slavery was banned.
At that point with no one men could oppress they looked across the room at the wife sitting there by the fire and thought 'why not, no one else is left'. So women became the new subjugated house slaves.
Did I get it right? I liked history class.
I didn't do any of that stuff and contrary to what people may think I've never owned a slave. Shame on you Jenny for all the heinous acts in which you participated. But I guess you did give blankets to the native Americans. Really, if you own any land, you should give it back considering the way you got it. How old are you anyway?
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#50 Feb 23, 2013
"Look up the term 'eminent domain'. It's the power to take private property from citizens (from you)"

No, you don't understand. They may take it from my next of kin but "they will not take it from me."
harpocrates

Brownsville, TN

#51 Feb 23, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is an "estate?" Bless you heart.
it isn't the decedents. decedents don't have any legal rights. like a wife/husband is now considered a widow/widower.

you can't take it with you. consider it a loan. maybe you'd appreciate your renter mentality more instead the self loathing.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#52 Feb 23, 2013
If a school was being built and they showed my property was needed? I probably would do no more than use the courts to insure I received a fair price. So that really isn't taking it. Someone come and tell me I have to surrender my property so another private entity can profit? The fight is on. Old white gun collectors really ain't got much left to look forward to. I stole their sayings when I took their land, "Today, is as good a day as any to die."

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#53 Feb 23, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mister Rabbit!
Hello Babydoll!!!....Why Are We Not Facebook Friends???...

#54 Feb 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Should Tell Everyone {Your} Version Of The History Of This Country.....You Know???....From a Republican's Point Of View....
It looks like they're not going to do it.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#55 Feb 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Babydoll!!!....Why Are We Not Facebook Friends???...
There is a page the feds will delete if there is a shooting at Hugo's.
Dawg

Winchester, KY

#56 Feb 23, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like they're not going to do it.
I'll tell you my version, "Our ancestors came here and did what they did what they had too to survive, and built the greatest freeist country in the history of the world and I'm damned glad they did. Anyone who thinks they have a right to pass judgement on them better do some serious soul searching.

Dale City, VA

#57 Feb 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you my version, "Our ancestors came here and did what they did what they had too to survive, and built the greatest freeist country in the history of the world and I'm damned glad they did. Anyone who thinks they have a right to pass judgement on them better do some serious soul searching.
I don’t Think Anyone Is Passing Judgement On Our Ancestors.....They’re Just Stating History In The Brutal Manner That It Happened....You Say Our Ancestors Came Here and Did What They Had To Do To Survive....and They Built The Greatest and Most Free Country In The World....

Well...History Says That Our Ancestors Came Here From Jolly Ole England Basically Because The King Made a Law That said They Had To Believe what The {King} Believed....His Rules....His Religion....His Superiority....No Questions Asked.....

And When They Got Here...They Killed Off The Folks Who were Already Living Here First.....And Then Claimed That They {Founded} This Country....Afterwards...They Set Out To Build The Most Fee Country On The Planet......And They Built This Free Country......On The Backs Of {Slaves}.....It’s All There In The History Books.....

One Of The Biggest Inventions In This Country Was The Steam Engine.....It Changed Traveling From East To West From Several Months To Several Days....And Thousands Of Miles Of Track Were Laid....By {Immigrant Workers}.....So History Says That This Country Was Built By Folks From Other Countries......Not Americans.....But They Eventually Became Americans....And They Had Some Little Youngins Here....And Those Youngins Had Youngins and So On And So Forth....And Because All Them Yonder Youngins Were Born In America....They Automatically Became Americans.....and Down Through History....These {American} Off Spring Of Those {Immigrant} Workers are The Ones Here Today....{Us}!!!....You and I......The American Off-Spring.....Of Course There Are Others Like Us.....{Americans}.....They Dwell All Through Out This Country....Even In Our Government....They Are The Ones Who Will Spend Billions On {Other Countries}....While You and I.....{The Americans}.....Struggle....

Don’t Get Me Wrong....I wouldn’t Wanna Live Anywhere Other Than America....I’m Happy....{And Proud} To Be an American.....And What Our Ancestors Have Done Through Out History was Done By {Them}....Not Us.......Because Us...{The Off-Spring/Americans}....Are Responsible For What Is Being Done To This Country {Today}.....

Perhaps Judgement Should Be Passed Upon Us Descendants......Instead Of Those Ancestors......

Do You Realize That In Approximately Six Or Seven Hours There will Be a Hillbilly Creation Happening Down In Daytona Fl???....It’s True!!!!...A Combination Of some Good Ole Boys.....A Few Foreign Fellers...And a Mexican....Will Climb Into Their Cars....And Go Around In a Circle At 200 Miles Per Hour....And There Will Be Thousands Of Off-Spring Gathered Around The Circle To Watch....Combined With {Millions} Watching On Television.....All Because Some Of Our Earlier Hillbilly Decedents About a Hundred Years ago..... Over Came The Obstacle....Of Prohibition....
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#59 Feb 24, 2013
Guilt is a stupid emotion.

Dale City, VA

#60 Feb 24, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
Guilt is a stupid emotion.
It's Also a {Popular Emotion}....

Unless You're a Republican....
now

Pella, IA

#61 Feb 24, 2013
Crack the man-ass-as Rabbit's pipe dreams now.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#62 Feb 24, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Also a {Popular Emotion}....
Unless You're a Republican....
Popular among selfhating liberals, maybe.

I would need to be around 175 years old to be guilty of anything concerning slavery. I neither own or support ownership of another human being. Only one side of my family owned slaves. They are buried with the rest of the family in the family cemetary. The other side came to America long after slavery.

Now will my reparation load be half? What about all the blacks that can not prove enduture?

I am still waiting for my ggrandfathers reparation for property he legally owned being taken from him. Pay me first. YJCMTSU
BHO

London, KY

#63 Feb 24, 2013
Strawman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer mommies running stop signs 23 min Man with a plan 20
Ricky Ashley 17 1 hr Lol 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Sammy 156,533
peeker?? (Mar '09) 6 hr lisa 13
Missing cat.. 6 hr Ash 14
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 7 hr drugtucky 20
Read N WEEP Trump won both popular and electorial 8 hr Goats lives matters 8

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance