Next Last
question

London, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Were pilgrims illegal immigrants?
Bruce

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Of course they were. The Native Americans didn't want these white people taking the land they had taken from an earlier NA tribe.

Bruce

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#3 Feb 17, 2013

I was pretty good at history in school and got good grades. Here goes .....

The pilgrims came here (to America) to escape the government-sponsored religion in Europe and England that religious people today are now trying to implement.

We set up towns in a country that wasn't ours. We then began killing off the real owners when they asked 'who the heck invited you here?'. And yes, contrary to popular belief (the belief of white modern Americans) the Indians did have immigration control. It was called arrows.

Once that was done (the Indian thing). We then set up a government. Which we quickly overthrew. You have to remember there wasn't any TV or internet, so it was easy to get bored and look for something to do.

We expanded across the Mississippi River where we began killing off the residents of that side of America.

With everyone we didn't like pretty much shot, blown up, or living on reservations we then imported black people to enslave and subjugate. That's because we found out Indians were sorta peeved at us (you know, us shooting them, blowing them up, taking their land, putting them on reservations, little annoying things like that) and they weren't that great at the slavery thing. They had this bothersome habit about waiting until you were asleep and killing you. So we decided to heck with that and started importing black people.

Mexico, who owned Texas at the time, outlawed slavery and we couldn't let that happen so we rebelled and went to war with them. By this time we were pretty good at shooting people, so we won.

Then, with no one else to blow up we went to war with ourselves. Somewhere during all the back and forth shooting and cannon fire slavery became an issue and after everyone ran out of ammo and decided to go home slavery was banned.

At that point with no one men could oppress they looked across the room at the wife sitting there by the fire and thought 'why not, no one else is left'. So women became the new subjugated house slaves.

Did I get it right? I liked history class.
youre funny

London, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
The pilgrims came here (to America) to escape the government-sponsored religion in Europe and England that religious people today are now trying to implement.
We set up towns in a country that wasn't ours. We then began killing off the real owners when they asked 'who the heck invited you here?'. And yes, contrary to popular belief (the belief of white modern Americans) the Indians did have immigration control. It was called arrows.
Once that was done (the Indian thing). We then set up a government. Which we quickly overthrew. You have to remember there wasn't any TV or internet, so it was easy to get bored and look for something to do.
We expanded across the Mississippi River where we began killing off the residents of that side of America.
With everyone we didn't like pretty much shot, blown up, or living on reservations we then imported black people to enslave and subjugate. That's because we found out Indians were sorta peeved at us (you know, us shooting them, blowing them up, taking their land, putting them on reservations, little annoying things like that) and they weren't that great at the slavery thing. They had this bothersome habit about waiting until you were asleep and killing you. So we decided to heck with that and started importing black people.
Mexico, who owned Texas at the time, outlawed slavery and we couldn't let that happen so we rebelled and went to war with them. By this time we were pretty good at shooting people, so we won.
Then, with no one else to blow up we went to war with ourselves. Somewhere during all the back and forth shooting and cannon fire slavery became an issue and after everyone ran out of ammo and decided to go home slavery was banned.
At that point with no one men could oppress they looked across the room at the wife sitting there by the fire and thought 'why not, no one else is left'. So women became the new subjugated house slaves.
This may be the best thing I've ever read on topix.
Ralph

Manchester, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Do you mean the Crow Tribe that killed the Chickasaw Tribe and was later ran out of Kentucky by the Cheerokee? Which real owners did we take this land from?
Ralph

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Looked across the room and saw her sitting by the firelight and said, "if it weren't for her "cooter" she would be on the porch eating from a wooden bucket with the others."
question

London, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
I also put this question up on other forums and this is the most unusual and original answer of any so far.
the black widow

Orange, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the Crow Tribe that killed the Chickasaw Tribe and was later ran out of Kentucky by the Cheerokee? Which real owners did we take this land from?
all the native americans. they had battles with their neighbors just as european countries had battles with theirs.
the black widow

Orange, VA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Looked across the room and saw her sitting by the firelight and said, "if it weren't for her "cooter" she would be on the porch eating from a wooden bucket with the others."
she probably would have gladly not had a "cooter" and eaten from a wooden bucket to have avoided you.
Mandingo

Manchester, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2013
the black widow wrote:
<quoted text>she probably would have gladly not had a "cooter" and eaten from a wooden bucket to have avoided you.
A big enough knothole in the wooden bucket would do the trick and probably smell better.
Mandingo

Manchester, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Lets call them what they are called today, undocumented crossovers.
Ralph

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
the black widow wrote:
<quoted text>all the native americans. they had battles with their neighbors just as european countries had battles with theirs.
The winner took the land. We just happened to be a visiting team.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#15 Feb 21, 2013
question wrote:
I hope we were able to assist you and if you ever need help in the future just ask.
I say

Paris, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
I wish _Jenny_'s mom would of practiced women's health care and aborted her.
OLD MITCH

Richland, MI

#17 Feb 22, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
That was great,enjoyed it. Thanks
OLD MITCH

Richland, MI

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
you are so low class
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Give back what you have. Be the example, walk the walk. Inspire others. or just run your liberal soup coolers.
unthinking repubs

Houston, AR

#20 Feb 22, 2013
HelpMe Gov wrote:
Give back what you have. Be the example, walk the walk. Inspire others. or just run your liberal soup coolers.
Repubs almost did. Texas wanted to succeed a couple months ago.

Repubs aren't smart enough to think about only 48.3% of Texans are white. But 35.7% are hispanic. 11.4% are black. 4.6% are other.

51.7% of Texas is minorities. If Texas repubs had seceded, minorities would proudly have their own nation when it dawned on them they outnumber the rednecks and could have their own country.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
unthinking repubs wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs almost did. Texas wanted to succeed a couple months ago.
Repubs aren't smart enough to think about only 48.3% of Texans are white. But 35.7% are hispanic. 11.4% are black. 4.6% are other.
51.7% of Texas is minorities. If Texas repubs had seceded, minorities would proudly have their own nation when it dawned on them they outnumber the rednecks and could have their own country.
Do you always type without thought?

All that will impress me is seeing all you liberal revisionist give back all you have. The land the Native Americans and your money to the blacks. Then and only then will I relinquish my holdings or further entertain the thought.

Walk the walk.
Rebel

United States

#22 Feb 22, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:

Typical liberal, hate the ones that started this country teach the children the founding fathers we nothing but monsters. I wish your ancestors had stayed in whatever slime hole they crawled out of. I wish all you liberals could be in a more open minded and better country than this one, I mean forget how men and women fought and died so you could have the right to bad mouth them. Forget George Washington: by the time you liberals are done rewriting history Obama will have founded the U.S and M L King will have created the world in 7 days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Pikeville Parent 163,386
Bi married man camping 44 min Vito 2
Where is STEPHANIE Spitser BAKER (Apr '12) 1 hr LeoTaylor 32
Tim no teeth Lawson 1 hr For real 3
Jake Pro Billiard 2 hr Bob 2
Powerhouse Gym (Jan '10) 2 hr House 35
Cameo 4 hr Real 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages