Next Last
Ronnie

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Just wondering.
Ronnie

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Ok thanks a lot. Is there anything you can tell me about the job? Do they do a credit check?
hello

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
they do not do a credit check.
hello

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
USUALLY HIRE 1ST BATCH OF NEWBIES IN MAY.
yrm

London, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
when are they getting rid of us newbies from last yr???
AnyWho

Whitley City, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2013
yrm wrote:
when are they getting rid of us newbies from last yr???
I let a bunch go not long ago, so I'm not sure if they will fire anymore.
needajob

Manchester, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Anyone get hired at today's job fair?
AnyWho

Whitley City, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Not sure who was hired or what, I'll check and see what I can find out.
geeididtry

Manchester, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2013
I checked my online status of the application, and it says "no longer being considered for the position". Guess that means no job for me. Good luck to everyone else that applied. I think it would be a great job. The people there were really nice.
yesplease

Manchester, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Big sign out front, says "Now Hiring". So I would check it out.
nomore

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Its not Vangent anymore the sign on the building has changed.
gigimeemee

Manchester, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2013
It's now General Dynamics, same people, same contract, still hiring.
New employee

United States

#16 May 24, 2013
I recently got hired there. I start June 7th.
workinjob

London, KY

#17 May 24, 2013
New employee wrote:
I recently got hired there. I start June 7th.
can u explain the steps of what they do when u apply online up to start date. interviews, drug tests, credit check ..training.. how does it work from the day you apply
New employee

United States

#18 May 24, 2013
They called me the day after i applied but I've actually been applying for months and months and kept applying and applying. It's important to keep checking for new job postings and to keep your resume up to date. They give you a mini interview over the phone about your availability and etc. They will schedule you to come in for an interview, typing test (20 wpm) and you watch a short video about the call center. They tell you to expect to be there for 2 hours but i was there for only 1 hour. If the interviewer recommends you then they have you come back in a week or so to sign paperwork and take badge photo. In the meantime between the interviews they send you emails and you complete information on the website. They let you know what to do. I hope I helped. I haven't heard back since i took a badge photo. Good luck!
workinjob

London, KY

#19 May 24, 2013
New employee wrote:
They called me the day after i applied but I've actually been applying for months and months and kept applying and applying. It's important to keep checking for new job postings and to keep your resume up to date. They give you a mini interview over the phone about your availability and etc. They will schedule you to come in for an interview, typing test (20 wpm) and you watch a short video about the call center. They tell you to expect to be there for 2 hours but i was there for only 1 hour. If the interviewer recommends you then they have you come back in a week or so to sign paperwork and take badge photo. In the meantime between the interviews they send you emails and you complete information on the website. They let you know what to do. I hope I helped. I haven't heard back since i took a badge photo. Good luck!
You have helped. I have a clean record but was just wondering if they do a crime check, drug test, credit check because I know how long these take and know thats usually the hold up on getting hired somewhere.
New employee

United States

#20 May 24, 2013
workinjob wrote:
<quoted text>
You have helped. I have a clean record but was just wondering if they do a crime check, drug test, credit check because I know how long these take and know thats usually the hold up on getting hired somewhere.
It does take a while to get hired. Ummm I think they do a background check but not sure about credit. My credit isn't that great so i guess not lol. I haven't had a drug test yet. I'm not sure about that.
workinjob

London, KY

#21 May 25, 2013
New employee wrote:
<quoted text>
It does take a while to get hired. Ummm I think they do a background check but not sure about credit. My credit isn't that great so i guess not lol. I haven't had a drug test yet. I'm not sure about that.
Ok thanks for your help. once they call I wonder about how long it is until you actually start. Did you say you start June 7th? how long is that from the 1st time they contacted you?
New employee

United States

#22 May 25, 2013
They called around the first of May. So it took me a month.
workinjob

London, KY

#23 May 25, 2013
New employee wrote:
They called around the first of May. So it took me a month.
Thank you very much for all of the information. God bless you and good luck with the new job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min CMN 5,428
john p couch 10 min looking 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min ILoveitHere 153,960
Climate Change March Today 45 min fact 2
what's being built in gray on 25e in knox county? 53 min daddy-o 11
man named roger 1 hr finder 1
Inappropriate behavior at abc 1 hr Blln 3
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keavy People Search