The NIV Is Evil Rotton BOok

The NIV Is Evil Rotton BOok

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatshername

Chicago, IL

#1 May 5, 2013
The NIV removes a total of over 64,000 words from the text of the KJV. It changed the word,'God' 50 times.

The NIV is a satanic bible. It takes away Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12 and replaces it with Morning Star. If you check Revelation 22:16, then you know that Jesus is the morning star because He declares that He is in Rev. 22:16. So the NIV says that it was Jesus who fell from Heaven and not Lucifer.

The NIV is a dead and rotten book. It will produce rotten spiritual fruit in your life.
On the right track

Paducah, KY

#2 May 5, 2013
Hey you are on the right track! Just dig a little further into the KJV and the bible as it has been changed over the years. If you read the KJV you are also reading an edited version of a story.

Your observations of the NIV also applys to the beloved KJV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocryp...

You can see the "cherry picking and word changing" in the NIV but with research and honesty you would have to conclude that the KJV is yet another cherry picked book.

Would you not?
Clay City

London, KY

#3 May 5, 2013
Afraid they wouldn't.The fans of the kjv actually think it was literally wtitten by God.As Jesus said the blind follows the blind and they all fall in the ditch.They need to check the date it was written and by whom.
Gospel truth

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 5, 2013
Clay City wrote:
Afraid they wouldn't.The fans of the kjv actually think it was literally wtitten by God.As Jesus said the blind follows the blind and they all fall in the ditch.They need to check the date it was written and by whom.
Psalm 12:6-7 says, "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Then we read in Psalm 100:5 that ".... his truth endureth to all generations," and Jesus said in John 17:17 that God's WORD is truth.

These words state very clearly that God's preserved word MUST be available to us today, because God PROMISED to preserve it for us. There MUST be an infallible Book somewhere.

You say, "But ALL translations are God's word, not just one." That's impossible, because the various translations contain different readings, and God is not the author of confusion (I Cor. 14:33). Besides, if all of the versions are the word of God, then where are the "corrupt" and "perverted" versions that we are warned about in II Corinthians 2:17 and Jeremiah 23:36? If everyone is innocent, then where are those who are said to be GUILTY of subtracting from and adding to the word of God (Rev. 22:18-19)? God wouldn't have warned us about Bible perversion if it wasn't going to be a reality. According to the scriptures, there must be a single Book that is the word of God, and there must be MANY which are involved in CORRUPTING the word of God.
Continue the course of truth: http://www.av1611.org/kjv/knowkjv.html
truth

London, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
Whatshername wrote:
The NIV removes a total of over 64,000 words from the text of the KJV. It changed the word,'God' 50 times.
The NIV is a satanic bible. It takes away Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12 and replaces it with Morning Star. If you check Revelation 22:16, then you know that Jesus is the morning star because He declares that He is in Rev. 22:16. So the NIV says that it was Jesus who fell from Heaven and not Lucifer.
The NIV is a dead and rotten book. It will produce rotten spiritual fruit in your life.
Like everything else man touches, learn to read between the lies.
Hebrews

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 6, 2013
Psalm 83:18. God's personal name is Jahovah. However,many translations leave out the name Jahovah, replacing it with titles, Lord, or Eternal. These are titles, Jahovah has a personal name. YWYH is how it was spelled in Hebrew. His name appeared in the original text of Hebrew scriptures nearly 7,000 times. Joel 2:32 Acts 2:21 It has been replaced in most places in newer versions of the Bible.
Just a fact

Cadiz, KY

#7 May 6, 2013
Hebrews wrote:
Psalm 83:18. God's personal name is Jahovah. However,many translations leave out the name Jahovah, replacing it with titles, Lord, or Eternal. These are titles, Jahovah has a personal name. YWYH is how it was spelled in Hebrew. His name appeared in the original text of Hebrew scriptures nearly 7,000 times. Joel 2:32 Acts 2:21 It has been replaced in most places in newer versions of the Bible.
Also the original complete texts do NOT mention a "hell". So could it be a possiblity that the "hell" story was "added" to the NT?

Just maybe?
Hebrews

Cincinnati, OH

#8 May 6, 2013
Just a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the original complete texts do NOT mention a "hell". So could it be a possiblity that the "hell" story was "added" to the NT?
Just maybe?
Exactly, there is no hell fire.
wrong

Phoenix, AZ

#9 May 6, 2013
Just a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the original complete texts do NOT mention a "hell". So could it be a possiblity that the "hell" story was "added" to the NT?
Just maybe?
you are sooo wrong. hell is mentioned in both the old and new testaments 100s of times. the guy who owns this site shows it to us.
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/hellreal.htm

p.s. if you dont read the bible and just get on here and say what someone else is saying to you, you are repeating lies.
truth

London, KY

#10 May 6, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>you are sooo wrong. hell is mentioned in both the old and new testaments 100s of times. the guy who owns this site shows it to us.
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/hellreal.htm
p.s. if you dont read the bible and just get on here and say what someone else is saying to you, you are repeating lies.
I've got some good news and some bad news. Good for me but bad for you,(meaning, You're going to hell because you can't read and I'm not because I can read).
stupid

Phoenix, AZ

#11 May 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I've got some good news and some bad news. Good for me but bad for you,(meaning, You're going to hell because you can't read and I'm not because I can read).
no 9 is right and you are wrong. the holy scriptures is filled with apostles and prophets warning people of the hell they will go to if they dont serve god.
stupid

Phoenix, AZ

#12 May 6, 2013
reason i know is because its my sissy and she showed them to me.
truth

Somerset, KY

#13 May 6, 2013
stupid wrote:
reason i know is because its my sissy and she showed them to me.
Sorry stupid, I'm right and you are wrong, reason I know is because I know, you know. I am a spiritual mystic and not a Christian.
Okay

Henderson, NV

#14 May 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry stupid, I'm right and you are wrong, reason I know is because I know, you know. I am a spiritual mystic and not a Christian.
All right you say there is no hell, and I say there is. Scripture plainly says there is. Stop crying and lying and read the scripture on the link listed above. It also says let God be true and every man a liar.
I rest my case.
Just a fact

Kuttawa, KY

#15 May 6, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>All right you say there is no hell, and I say there is. Scripture plainly says there is. Stop crying and lying and read the scripture on the link listed above. It also says let God be true and every man a liar.
I rest my case.
Ok, since you know so much do tell the history of hell and when it appeared in the bible.

Do you know or do you simply repeat things you have heard?
Raybeam

Phoenix, AZ

#16 May 6, 2013
Just a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, since you know so much do tell the history of hell and when it appeared in the bible.
Do you know or do you simply repeat things you have heard?
Bible Verses About Hell: 21 Eye Opening Scriptures

How can a loving God send people there? Is there escape from Hell even for people who have committed unconscionable crimes? These are all questions that can be answered in the Bible. Hell is not only described as a literal place, but the concept of Hell – eternal separation from God — is also explained as the wages of sin (Romans 6:23). The Old Testament alludes to Hell but it is really Jesus’ teaching in the New Testament that gives a clearer picture of its reality. Actually, when Jesus taught on earth He taught more about Hell than Heaven. Hell is a place that many, even some Christians, refuse to believe, however because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true. Here are 21 eye opening Bible verses about Hell.
Bible Verses About Hell
... because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true.
The word Hell is translated from several different greek words, because English did not exist at the time the Bible was being recorded/documented from the prophets.[1.
Hell = sheol and grave

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible...
Earl

London, KY

#17 May 10, 2013
As much as I love Shakespeare, I don't want that trash coloring the word that I read. So, they're all trash in my opinion. You want the straight word: learn Hebrew and get to steppin'!
yep

Mesquite, NV

#18 May 10, 2013
Earl wrote:
As much as I love Shakespeare, I don't want that trash coloring the word that I read. So, they're all trash in my opinion. You want the straight word: learn Hebrew and get to steppin'!
blame it on bush if you go to he11, but it aint his fault.
Down with Religions

Paducah, KY

#19 May 10, 2013
Raybeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Verses About Hell: 21 Eye Opening Scriptures
How can a loving God send people there? Is there escape from Hell even for people who have committed unconscionable crimes? These are all questions that can be answered in the Bible. Hell is not only described as a literal place, but the concept of Hell – eternal separation from God — is also explained as the wages of sin (Romans 6:23). The Old Testament alludes to Hell but it is really Jesus’ teaching in the New Testament that gives a clearer picture of its reality. Actually, when Jesus taught on earth He taught more about Hell than Heaven. Hell is a place that many, even some Christians, refuse to believe, however because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true. Here are 21 eye opening Bible verses about Hell.
Bible Verses About Hell
... because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true.
The word Hell is translated from several different greek words, because English did not exist at the time the Bible was being recorded/documented from the prophets.[1.
Hell = sheol and grave
Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible...
Soooooo....is there or is there not hell in the OT?

Seems like you dont want to answer.......You are a giant fool.And I call bullshit!

You have not proof so out comes the "translation miscommunications" crapola!!!!!!!!!!

If your "god" cannot make an infallible bybull, with no mistakes and bybulls that are pure…..he is a fake joke! All these" bybulls" you use you all...all you christians claim that man accidentally wrote sum stuff down wrong and well shit happens....

I call bullshit! What a weak god you serve...if he cant even provide a pure trustworthy bybull then how in the hell do you trust him to judge you correctly? What a fool you are.

You KNOW that the story of hell was ADDED to the NT.... You know it and you make EXCUSES for it! You have to make excuses for your GOD!!!!!!!! Doesn’t that make you feel foolish? Just a little?

Your stupid god jesus mooohammad zeus rah ALL religions and all gods are complete fake bullshit.
“If if and buts were candy and nuts….we’d all have a nice holiday”.
For sure

Houston, TX

#20 May 10, 2013
Raybeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Verses About Hell: 21 Eye Opening Scriptures
How can a loving God send people there? Is there escape from Hell even for people who have committed unconscionable crimes? These are all questions that can be answered in the Bible. Hell is not only described as a literal place, but the concept of Hell – eternal separation from God — is also explained as the wages of sin (Romans 6:23). The Old Testament alludes to Hell but it is really Jesus’ teaching in the New Testament that gives a clearer picture of its reality. Actually, when Jesus taught on earth He taught more about Hell than Heaven. Hell is a place that many, even some Christians, refuse to believe, however because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true. Here are 21 eye opening Bible verses about Hell.
Bible Verses About Hell
... because the Bible teaches about Hell we must believe it to be real and true.
The word Hell is translated from several different greek words, because English did not exist at the time the Bible was being recorded/documented from the prophets.[1.
Hell = sheol and grave
Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible...
You and I both know it is all through the Bible, but trouble makers just want to pick fights about it. Just ignore the retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 14 min anna 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
Tim Hampton 1 hr What 33
innocent people placed on watch list 1 hr TRUTH 7
Ladys At London Bingo 1 hr Bingo 12
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 3 hr John 571
NRA sucks (Dec '12) 5 hr wowed 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages