First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white cloud

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 16, 2013
report all activities concerning aerial aerosol assault (the three deadly A's) here @ http://air.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
white cloud

Portland, OR

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Also call report to the local police and health dept
seen hit

Bonnyman, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
too late they done sprayed my sisters house and her stepson done got the mesa strain.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#6 Apr 3, 2013
white cloud wrote:
report all activities concerning aerial aerosol assault (the three deadly A's) here @ http://air.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
They're not spraying. We have to breathe the same air as you ..... we're using the drones to spy on you.

#7 Apr 3, 2013
They're watching you ..... watching you. Don't go out in the daytime. Wait until dark and wear aluminum foil so they will not see you. They're watching you. Run. Run.

Obama ..... Obama ..... he's watching you ..... Obama ..... don't close your eyes in bed ..... Obammmmaaaaa ..... there's a tiny pigmy muslim liberal peeking out from under your couch ..... they're watching you ..... look to the sky .....

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Btw, drones can be very valuable for things like looking for lost people in remote areas.
Holbrook

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Btw, drones can be very valuable for things like looking for lost people in remote areas.
This one found some people in a remote area

I think they are safe now!
Holbrook

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Infidel Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophet Ezekial speaks of Highly Polished Bronze vehicles, circular in shape.
Might be here for YOU?
Look everyone, a troll is following me. Don't make any sudden movements, you may scare it off!
seen em

Fort Atkinson, WI

#13 Apr 5, 2013
I have seen 2 so far. I think they fly over here and train in the mountains east of I75.
Hawthorne

Somerset, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
What the poop is a spray plane?
luke duke

Annville, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
what you are witnessing above are UFO hologram imagery coming out of china, we are being genetically transformed into human robotic androids for the purpose of enslavement.
Jets Over Kentucky

Kuttawa, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Just wait until July.
The drones flock on

Henderson, NV

#18 May 9, 2013
Ralph

London, KY

#19 May 9, 2013
Shoot down any unmanned drone crossing your property. It is a matter of safety. No pilot, no risk, bigger chances taken with sometimes heavy airframes.

You think they are safe to fly? Iran has a nice collection of those that fell from the sky, according to obama.
ohio

Dayton, OH

#20 May 10, 2013
A drone industry study released in March said unmanned aerial systems industry will have an “enormous economic and job creation” impact in the United States, creating at least 2,700 jobs and a $2.1 billion impact in Ohio by 2025.

The Federal Aviation Administration is calling for proposals to select six sites nationwide to test the integration of unmanned aerial vehicles into the national air space by 2015. The Dayton Development Coalition is submitting Ohio’s proposal. The FAA is expected to choose the winners by the end of the year. The state has teamed with Indiana to make its case. The proposal would have the UAVs flown out of the Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport and the Wilmington Air Park.

Since January, drone-related legislation has been introduced in more than 30 states. Many of the bills are focused on preventing police from using drones for broad public surveillance, as well as targeting individuals for surveillance without sufficient grounds to believe they were involved in crimes.

Law enforcement is expected to be one of the bigger initial markets for civilian drones.

In Virginia, the state General Assembly passed a bill that would place a two-year moratorium on the use of drones by state and local law enforcement. The measure is supported by groups as varied as the American Civil Liberties Union on the left and the Virginia Tea Party Patriots Federation on the right.

Gov. Bob McDonnell is proposing amendments that would retain the broad ban on spy drones but allow specific exemptions when lives are in danger, such as for search-and rescue operations.

Seattle abandoned its drone program after community protests in February. The city’s police department had purchased two drones through a federal grant without consulting the city council.

In some states economic concerns have trumped public unease. In Oklahoma, an anti-drone bill was shelved at the request of Republican Gov. Mary Fallin, who was concerned it might hinder growth of the state’s drone industry..

A bill that would have limited the ability of state and local governments to use drones died in the Washington legislature. The measure was opposed by The Boeing Co., which employs more than 80,000 workers in the state and which has a subsidiary, Insitu, that’s a leading military drone manufacturer.

Although the Supreme Court has not dealt directly with drones, it has OK’d aerial surveillance without warrants in drug cases in which officers in a plane or helicopter spotted marijuana plants growing on a suspect’s property. But in a case involving the use of ground-based equipment, the court said police generally need a warrant before using a thermal imaging device to detect hot spots in a home that might indicate that marijuana plants are being grown there.
This is BS

Annville, KY

#21 May 15, 2013
Total nonsense! I have been watching the skies for days not a damn one.

You fools watch too much Alex Jones!
Truth Be Told

London, KY

#22 May 16, 2013
Always 24hrs before and after rains i notice chemtrails...
Agreed

Manassas, VA

#25 May 29, 2013
Rain must be in the near forecast.
lightly coding the atmosphere.

respiratory masks people!
chris

Chicago, IL

#26 May 29, 2013
'drone sprayplanes?'

why do you think millions of people have thyroid cancers, and all the other cancers?

the gvmt is putting it in the food and drinks, and its in the air we breathe.
CIA

Whitley City, KY

#27 May 29, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
Always 24hrs before and after rains i notice chemtrails...
They are controlled by the IRS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 18 min Princess Hey 919
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr angery employe 9,179
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Didi 135,197
Laurel County Schools 7 hr Rolly 7
Missing Boxer and Dachshund (wiener dog) in Lon... 9 hr Freddy Bumper 3
is hillary going to prison 9 hr Independent 68
Kyle Robinson 10 hr Tig O Bitties 2
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web