Pickard Chrysler
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Corbingirl

London, KY

#67 Jan 23, 2011
I had my Liberty in for repairs the other day & I thought the staff was very nice !. I had to wait awhile but my car was fixed right. I will be back for my oil change soon.
freedom dodge rules

Hartford, WI

#69 Jan 27, 2011
Some guy had a stroke some years back ran into their lot damaged some trucks bad. They had the trucks patched up and tried to sell as new if a guy I no who worked there hadn't told me would have bought one. Tried to tell
Me damage was from unloading lying pieces of crap pickard is a poor bussiness man. I go to freedom in lex
For service. Pickard sucks.
Williamsburg man

Somerset, KY

#70 Feb 1, 2011
Had my Liberty windows fixed today, staff was very friendly again. I am sure everyone has had a bad experience somewhere. They seemed very helpful to me but I had to wait over 1 hour for both windows. I will be back !!.
Truth

Middlesboro, KY

#71 Mar 1, 2011
Pickards seems to higher than most other dealers. I was just curious about their prices and compared theirs against dealers in Knoxville. They have a 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 at Pickards with 190000+ miles with a price of 13998. In Knoxville they have a 2003 F250 SD XLT 4X4 with 98000 miles for only 12900. Shame a person has to travel to another state to get a good deal on a vehicle. Fall's Auto Group is even worse.
big dog

Madisonville, KY

#73 Mar 6, 2011
i love it at pickards they have never done me wrong. i will be back for service and buy a car off of them. they are the best service parts and sales around here.
Buddy

Science Hill, KY

#74 Apr 12, 2011
How is their service Dept ??. I have recalls on my minivan I need to get resolved.
FREEDOM DODGE FAN

United States

#78 Jan 28, 2012
Let me tell u what they tried to do to me.
I went there to trade a truck in back in 06 they put me right in the truck I had wanted said come back in on Monday to
sign drove truck to Bristol and back noticed bad pull to one side. Very unhappy any how when I complained sales jerk and manager really nervous talking back and forth had me take a glimpse at some pics tried to say slight damage while truck was being unloaded. Turns out somebody had destroyed the truck during a crash in front of dealership. Friend in repair told me the whole story later. Will never do biz there again. I drive all the way to lex. Isn't that sad for our area.
customer

Mountain View, CA

#87 Nov 1, 2014
I have bought a few vehicles there and always had good treatment. I always deal with Mike Hensley he seems to always knows what's going on. He knows the car business very well. The only problem I have had was with the last purchase his wife or what ever she maybe just came in the office while we was doing my paperwork. This was very odd to me. But she didn't say anything just sat there. I asked one of the sales peple about her doing that and they repled that was how she was always in his face. BUT always have great service work done there also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Sowders 1 hr curious 2
Libs fire 1000 Applebee's workers 2 hr Libs are dumb 3
Will Bernie be visiting his wife in prison? 2 hr Crooked Hillary 12
Another dem goes down 2 hr Obama 7
More fake dem voters found 2 hr TRUTH 21
Laurel Co. Man Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old 2 hr TRUTH 4
East Laurel water district 3 hr Fyi 6

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance