Worst car dealer

Brownsville, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Has anyone else been done wrong
its true

Brownsville, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
They just fired two workers for theft by deception:
Todd Sasser and Todd Cockerham they were rippin of customers by promising them stuff just to get them to sign all the paper work then not keeping there promise.
wow

Mayfield, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Wow, would never have thought of that. Who is their Finance Manager now? Cockerham was the Sales Manager wasn't he?
i know

Clarkson, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2010
these two quit to take different jobs they were not fired......
former employee

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2010
to correct "its true", which is unfortunatly from corbin like myself neither Todds stold anything from anyone and were certaintly not fired. They each quit for reasons of their own. We are in the business of selling cars and that is what we do. Cockerham has been successfull for one reason. INTEGRITY. When he tells you something take it to the bank. I have learned alot from T.C. and respect him. good friend, great co-worker and excellent boss.
o yes

Brownsville, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2010
wow wrote:
Wow, would never have thought of that. Who is their Finance Manager now? Cockerham was the Sales Manager wasn't he?
i hear its some guy Mavrek he was hired to try and clean up there mess.
Worst car dealer

Brownsville, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2010
former employee wrote:
to correct "its true", which is unfortunatly from corbin like myself neither Todds stold anything from anyone and were certaintly not fired. They each quit for reasons of their own. We are in the business of selling cars and that is what we do. Cockerham has been successfull for one reason. INTEGRITY. When he tells you something take it to the bank. I have learned alot from T.C. and respect him. good friend, great co-worker and excellent boss.
YOUR FULL OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!
car man

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2010
why dont they hire some decent finance people. i know one who is available right now and he has about twenty years experience. he is a hard worker and straigt as an arrow,
from the man

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
What ever happen to Preston Jones that use to work there? I hear he's doing well for himself!He was a really good salesman that use to work with Todd,Mike Hensley,Mike Stacy,Billy Howard,Brian Mabe,and a bunch more great guys.I can assure you that Todd would never do bad business with any customer.We all did well there,Mr.Pickard is a good guy and he does'nt let shit like you speak of happen..not only that but Todd does'nt have any reason to screw anyone.Super good guy!!!
hecametomenowico metoyou

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2010
I bought a car there in December and they was extremely helpful. I pretty much knew going in there that I didn't have a chance of getting a good pre-owned vehicle due to my financial situation, yet I DROVE out of there the same day with a beautiful 2 year old (new to me!) car. Also helped my dad out just one month prior and helped him as well. Don't remember the two guys that helped me but both the salesperson and the financial person didn't give up until they got me what I wanted.

And I also love their free popcorn!
Local

Paris, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2010
Yeah the free popcorn, mmmmmmmm just makes me wanna go and buy a car from them just to have some free popcorn.
greedybooger

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2010
Lol, you people are nuts, being a previous employee there, I can assure you Don won't do anything to help you. I left there 1k in the hole because he'd rather take your money and spend it on a RV.

Todd is a good guy though, but Don is one greedy mofo and I have zero respect for him. He's notorious for owing people money when they leave. One guy had to get the state involved to get his money back. Me, I just left, but if I had it to do over, I should have blown the whistle. I know one guy that had to get a lawyer to make them take the car he bought back. Great guy, yeah lol. He's been that way since he started.
trucker

Lancaster, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2010
service dept terrible
hecametomenowico metoyou

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2010
Must have gone on the wrong day then is all I know. I recommend everyone I know to Pickards. Don't remember names but I know the finance guy that helped me out was chubby and the salesperson that helped me was kind of young, probably early 30's and had light brown hair. Very helpful guys.
I DONT CARE

South Fulton, TN

#15 Feb 12, 2010
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAVERICK HELTON?
Blunt

Ripley, TN

#16 Feb 12, 2010
Car salesman are worse than a bunch of women when it comes to gossip and drama. You guys will work together and be friends for months or years, then throw eachother's names on Topix when someone goes to a different dealership. You should all be ashamed and stop this silly stuff. People talking about where to buy cars on Topix really doesn't mean anything or make a difference. Stop trying to screw-over your (former) friends and worry about selling friggin cars for youself.
yesyes

Brownsville, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2010
I DONT CARE wrote:
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAVERICK HELTON?
it could be but i am not sure
might be

Mayfield, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2010
It's possible. Pickard is notorious for hiring people with rotten teeth.
been there

Heidrick, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2010
I used to work at Pickard Chrysler. Don Pickard is an equal-opportunity thief. He cheats his employees and customers alike. I am amazed he is still in business.
corbin

Murray, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2010
Was that the place where a few years back someone bought a car or truck, and taped lemons on it and parked it at pickard's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More clinton email questions 16 min Nonlib 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 151,835
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 46 min Deb low line 9,305
The KKK has always supported Trump 1 hr Farm_er 9
Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton 1 hr thomas 2
Looking for Meathead (Apr '08) 1 hr just me 13
Hillary Clinton Is Winning The Ad War 2 hr Farm_er 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages