Wrist and Hand tattoos

Wrist and Hand tattoos

Posted in the Keavy Forum

AnnaB

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2013
I would like to have an artist start at my lower arm and go to my knuckles with ivy. Something black and gothic but very beautiful.
If any one has the hook up I would appreciate it. Blessed be to all.
AnnaB

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Bump. Any places in London or Corbin. Dreww Deskins has done most evverything but he moved.

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Don't think I would ever get a tattoo from someone's home. Doesn't matter how sterile they are. I would go to a professional shop. And I don't think I'd want to be around someone who can't spell, let alone put a sentence together. It's Un-telling what kinds of tattoo work could get messed up, just sayin'.
hehe

London, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2013
This guy above me. Lol.
AnnaB

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2013
I am a goddesssss!!!!!!!!I can mispell all I want. As long as people really can maybe help me.
Hater. Later.

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2013
AnnaB wrote:
I am a goddesssss!!!!!!!!I can mispell all I want. As long as people really can maybe help me.
Hater. Later.

I didn't say it to you, but whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hope city rehab 1 min looking for a rehab 2
Trump voters 1 hr Xfinity 21
Libs demand segregation now 1 hr Xfinity 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 168,787
Poll Do you think Laurel County should have a leash ... (Sep '10) 2 hr Theresa 24
Mmc 2 hr Floater 1
Is serco closing down 3 hr Employee 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages