Real Women Dont Plead The Fifth!

Posted in the Keavy Forum

I am drafting Sarah

Houston, TX

#2 May 25, 2013
I am drafting Sarah.
Because I am not going to take it sitting down.
Speakup is right

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 26, 2013
Make you're mind up pub. Use all the freedoms given us or not? Sorry she has that right. Too, I tell you the tea party and some churches are tax exempt, until they throw politics into the party, organization, whichever, a church is only tax exempt if they do not insert politics into the organization they belong.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#6 May 26, 2013
Speakup is right wrote:
Make you're mind up pub. Use all the freedoms given us or not? Sorry she has that right. Too, I tell you the tea party and some churches are tax exempt, until they throw politics into the party, organization, whichever, a church is only tax exempt if they do not insert politics into the organization they belong.
Republicans Believe In Freedom....As Long as It's {Their Freedom} To Tell Others How To Live....
exdem

Whitley City, KY

#7 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Believe In Freedom....As Long as It's {Their Freedom} To Tell Others How To Live....
Well, the dems will put a drone strike on your azz if you don't live like they dictate, you need to get a clue.

Dale City, VA

#12 May 26, 2013
exdem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the dems will put a drone strike on your azz if you don't live like they dictate, you need to get a clue.
Did The Republicans Tell You That???....

I Bet Those Republicans Won't Mention How Many Americans Have Accidently Be Caught In The Line Of Fire By a Drone Between 2002 and 2007....Will They....

Drones Are Old News....

Dale City, VA

#14 May 26, 2013
slick willie wrote:
Maybe Bill told the truth,lol. I guess he's the one that smoked the cigar.
Bill {DID} Tell The Truth....He Told Bushy That Osama Ben Laden Was a Coming....And Bushy didn't Listen....Thousands Of Americans Died....Trillions Of Dollars Were Spent....And The Republicans Can't Get Back Into The White house.....

Of Course....It's Obama Fault...Right???...
exdem

Whitley City, KY

#15 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did The Republicans Tell You That???....
I Bet Those Republicans Won't Mention How Many Americans Have Accidently Be Caught In The Line Of Fire By a Drone Between 2002 and 2007....Will They....
Drones Are Old News....
No, I got it from researching for the truth. I don't take up for Bush so quit trying to get us to keep looking back, we need to move forward for a while and see if that works.

Drones are still in the news and so is the Constitution even though its "Old news...." to you. Around 18,000 new government workers are being hired to help explain what the American people need to do and you point at the repubs for wanting to control our lives, get a clue, please.
exdem

Whitley City, KY

#16 May 26, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill {DID} Tell The Truth....He Told Bushy That Osama Ben Laden Was a Coming....And Bushy didn't Listen....Thousands Of Americans Died....Trillions Of Dollars Were Spent....And The Republicans Can't Get Back Into The White house.....
Of Course....It's Obama Fault...Right???...
The way its looking, the American people are waking up and just might want the repubs back in office because what we have now is a complete show of incompetence loaded with lies and deciet.

We actually need something besides our two main parties, they both suck.

Dale City, VA

#17 May 26, 2013
exdem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I got it from researching for the truth. I don't take up for Bush so quit trying to get us to keep looking back, we need to move forward for a while and see if that works.
Drones are still in the news and so is the Constitution even though its "Old news...." to you. Around 18,000 new government workers are being hired to help explain what the American people need to do and you point at the repubs for wanting to control our lives, get a clue, please.
Well....Moving Forward Is a Great Idea....If We Could Get The Republicans To Stop Saying {No} To Every Idea The Dems Have....Perhaps We Could Moe Forward.....

If The Republicans Think That all These Ideas are So {Bad}....Then Why Donít They Let The Democrats Do Their Ideas....And Hang Themselves???.....

The Republicans Saying {NO} Isnít Portraying Themselves as a Dominating Force....

Dale City, VA

#18 May 26, 2013
exdem wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually need something besides our two main parties, they both suck.
I'll Agree With That...100 Percent....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle lied about racist incident 1 hr commie killer 5
Above the law 1 hr been there 4
Laurel county and E.B. Pre schools 2 hr lillymae 1
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 3 hr U know who 309
James Bargo (Apr '12) 4 hr Tina 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Known Fact 131,906
best place for short trendy haircut 8 hr angel hair 7
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night