Latest On Fighting For 2nd Amendment Rights

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Keavy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Grassfire Alert: The assault on the constitutional rights of law-abiding Americans continues in full force. And President Obama is leading the charge using a 19-year-old statistic from a survey of 251 people. FOX News reports:
"During several speeches, Obama has said 40 percent of all gun purchases were made without a background check.... But that number is nearly two decades old and comes from a poll with a relatively tiny sample size." Even the left-leaning Washington Post questions the President's claim and the accuracy of the data he's using to make it. Their analysis of the survey found that the actual number of gun "purchases" that occur without a background check "was 14 percent to 22 percent" -- half the percentage repeatedly cited by Mr. Obama. Their conclusion:
"(T)he presidentís failure to acknowledge the significant questions about these old data, or his slippery phrasing, leaves us little choice but to downgrade this claim to Three Pinocchios." So, once again, the President is misleading the American people with information he knows is blatantly inaccurate.(Benghazi anyone?)
++ Protect And Preserve Your Second Amendment Rights! Obama and his radical, leftist allies have your gun rights clearly in their sights. New York, Colorado and, now, Connecticut are enacting strict new laws limiting Second Amendment rights. Will more states follow? Go here now to add your name to the growing list of grassroots Americans outraged by President Obama's left-wing gun-grab: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp Don't be fooled. There is an on-going and relentless radical-left effort to demonize gun owners and threaten your Second Amendment rights. They want EVERYTHING -- and won't stop until they get it.++ The Left Won't Stop With Background Checks! Last week, Vice President Joe Biden said the White House and their leftist allies won't stop with just expanding background checks: "That doesn't mean this is the end of the process. This is the beginning of the process." The liberals won't be satisfied with just winning the battle of background checks. Sen. Diane Feinstein's (D-CA) recent gun-ban proposal labeled more than 150 firearms as "assault weapons," including some pistols, rifles and shotguns. So if universal background checks for every gun transfer in the U.S. is approved, liberty-loving Americans need to ask themselves, "What's next?" ++ Take Immediate Action To Support The Second Amendment! Once Grassfire reaches our 150,000-signature plateau, we'll deliver our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition to key House and Senate leaders on Capitol Hill. Go here now to sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition and make your voice heard: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp
The Left won't stop their full-court press until they get EVERYTHING they want. Sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition today, and urge your family members and friends to stand with you by doing the same. Take action now to support the Second Amendment!
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Join with the nearly 150,000 other grassroots patriots who are taking a strong stand to protect our constitutional rights. Help us reach this delivery plateau! Your signature, right now, will push us that much closer to our goal. Simply click here to add your name to our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition and allow Grassfire to represent you during our upcoming petition delivery on Capitol Hill.
hehe

London, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2013
It blows my mind how anyone can watch FOXNEWS 24/7 and be so clueless about current events

hehe
WING-NUTS crack me up
Evil vs good

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Pg 2 The minors we represent have not and do not want to act on same-sex attractions, nor do they want to engage in such behavior. They are greatly benefiting from counseling.
These minors have struggled with same-sex attraction and have been able to reduce or eliminate the stress and conflict in their lives by receiving counseling that best aligns with their religious and moral values.++Californiaís legislature has badly overreached its authority. This law directly interferes with counselors and clients. It is an astounding overreach by the state government into the realm of counseling and will cause irreparable harm if allowed to stand. Unless this law is struck down by our lawsuit, the only viewpoint allowed in California will be that same-sex attractions are healthy and any attempt to reduce or eliminate them will be prohibited by law! This lawís implementation must be STOPPED!
This unconstitutional law places the state between the client and his or her counselor and intrudes on a clientís fundamental right of self-determination. Clients have the right to seek counseling that aligns with his or her religious and moral values! The law also forces counselors to overrule the will of their clients who choose to prioritize their religious or moral values above unwanted same-sex sexual attraction. This despicable law even forbids counselors from referring clients to someone of their choice! For the state to assume that it knows best what kind of counseling individuals should receive is the height of hubris and arrogance! California is demanding that counselors disregard their clientís religious beliefs Ė or change them! Our sources tell us that other states, also under pressure from radical pro-homosexual activists, would consider similar legislation if the California law is allowed to stand. We firmly believe that we will win this case, but it canít be done without the help of friends like you!
And, as always, please pray for the Liberty Counsel legal team.
Thank you and God bless you,
Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
Liberty Counsel
++Grassfire, please click here to add your name to the letter of support for Liberty Counselís lawsuit against this horrendous California law. http://www.grassrootsaction.com/768/petition....
to par

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 6, 2013
i signed.
Reason

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>biden taking 3rd vacation this year.
ssshhhh dont complain. we're better off.
http://www.savenewsbusted.org/
George W Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation. How can you partisans be OK with something when "your guy" does it, but you are outraged when "their guy" does it?
Reason

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Keavy wrote:
Grassfire Alert: The assault on the constitutional rights of law-abiding Americans continues in full force. And President Obama is leading the charge using a 19-year-old statistic from a survey of 251 people. FOX News reports:
"During several speeches, Obama has said 40 percent of all gun purchases were made without a background check.... But that number is nearly two decades old and comes from a poll with a relatively tiny sample size." Even the left-leaning Washington Post questions the President's claim and the accuracy of the data he's using to make it. Their analysis of the survey found that the actual number of gun "purchases" that occur without a background check "was 14 percent to 22 percent" -- half the percentage repeatedly cited by Mr. Obama. Their conclusion:
"(T)he presidentís failure to acknowledge the significant questions about these old data, or his slippery phrasing, leaves us little choice but to downgrade this claim to Three Pinocchios." So, once again, the President is misleading the American people with information he knows is blatantly inaccurate.(Benghazi anyone?)
++ Protect And Preserve Your Second Amendment Rights! Obama and his radical, leftist allies have your gun rights clearly in their sights. New York, Colorado and, now, Connecticut are enacting strict new laws limiting Second Amendment rights. Will more states follow? Go here now to add your name to the growing list of grassroots Americans outraged by President Obama's left-wing gun-grab: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp Don't be fooled. There is an on-going and relentless radical-left effort to demonize gun owners and threaten your Second Amendment rights. They want EVERYTHING -- and won't stop until they get it.++ The Left Won't Stop With Background Checks! Last week, Vice President Joe Biden said the White House and their leftist allies won't stop with just expanding background checks: "That doesn't mean this is the end of the process. This is the beginning of the process." The liberals won't be satisfied with just winning the battle of background checks. Sen. Diane Feinstein's (D-CA) recent gun-ban proposal labeled more than 150 firearms as "assault weapons," including some pistols, rifles and shotguns. So if universal background checks for every gun transfer in the U.S. is approved, liberty-loving Americans need to ask themselves, "What's next?" ++ Take Immediate Action To Support The Second Amendment! Once Grassfire reaches our 150,000-signature plateau, we'll deliver our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition to key House and Senate leaders on Capitol Hill. Go here now to sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition and make your voice heard: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp
The Left won't stop their full-court press until they get EVERYTHING they want. Sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition today, and urge your family members and friends to stand with you by doing the same. Take action now to support the Second Amendment!
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Join with the nearly 150,000 other grassroots patriots who are taking a strong stand to protect our constitutional rights. Help us reach this delivery plateau! Your signature, right now, will push us that much closer to our goal. Simply click here to add your name to our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition and allow Grassfire to represent you during our upcoming petition delivery on Capitol Hill.
I wonder if you were this mad about the Patriot Act. You know, the one that basically destroyed the Bill of Rights?
Besides, nobody is coming for your guns, why would they? They have these:
Ralph

London, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you were this mad about the Patriot Act. You know, the one that basically destroyed the Bill of Rights?
Besides, nobody is coming for your guns, why would they? They have these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6QfFq5uhGmUXX
LOL. Bring on third grade weapons against a first rate insurgency. Besides onlt koolaid drinkers would fire on their own people. There is defenses against even the Predator.
hehe

London, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Bring on third grade weapons against a first rate insurgency. Besides onlt koolaid drinkers would fire on their own people. There is defenses against even the Predator.
Actually
the only defense against the Predator is "kiss your *** goodbye"

hehe
you "Revolutionists" crack me up
Reason

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to get people to fire on their own people, just tell them they are firing at the bad guys. It happened in Nazi Germany, it happened in Rwanda, it happened in Cambodia- neighbors killing and imprisoning neighbors, and they didn't even have the benefit of being able to look through a computer screen thousands of miles away to do it.
What are these defenses against a Predator you speak of? I may have to set some up myself. Don't tell me you are gonna shoot at it, because it automatically locks on to the muzzle flash and deploys a Hellfire missile to that location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr o boy 131,856
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 2 hr Eskinder 93 7
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 2 hr girl that loves b... 5
Galilean Children's Home near Corbin, Ky (Feb '09) 4 hr Trudie Edwards 1,553
2 Beroom apt. for rent 370.00 a month plus depo... 6 hr Whitney 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 7 hr DjH 719
ppl claiming 2B christians, gambling W/bingo games 9 hr waaa 9
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick