First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Life is a compromise!”

Since: Nov 08

USA

#63 Mar 24, 2013
Human Contradictions wrote:
Well! With hidden infra red camera system. Exterior motion detector lights and sensors and I'm home 24/7 90% of the year I've been staying up and walking the neighborhood between 1am and 3am on a rotating basis. I carry an SKS assault rifle with 30 round clips, armor piercing rounds in my vehicle and in my home. It has a military night vision scope. A 13 yr. old vandal or thief or a 30 yr. old one in the dark look the same. No court etc. just another useless body gone. We are watching you now, waiting for you to come into our neighborhood again. You may walk in, but you will be carried out. Thieves and vandals are diseased beings at any age and should be exterminated, not counseled or arrested. With the economy, drugs etc. it will get worse and we in Cardinal heights are going to put Em out of business for good. Stay out of here!
No actions against innocents will ever be taken. Lol criminals will be detained or stopped if caught breaking the law.
Cut your mama down

Corbin, KY

#64 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I've not threatened anyone unless they attack me or my property. Lol I said we were watching our neighborhood and would use weapons to defend our selves. We aren't going hunting for people we are watching our homes. I own one small pistol. Lol BS the agitators just like they were threatening us by posting that they were gonna come Get us, finish us off, get what is coming to us. Lol the stuff oh Topix is always crap. Lol
I got your back buddy. You didn't threaten anyone, only to defend your property. No need to explain yourself to anyone. "Aron" is a loser.

“Life is a compromise!”

USA

#65 Mar 24, 2013
Cut your mama down wrote:
<quoted text>I got your back buddy. You didn't threaten anyone, only to defend your property. No need to explain yourself to anyone. "Aron" is a loser.
Thank you sir, from all my neighbors and myself.
clay

London, KY

#67 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you sir, from all my neighbors and myself.
I don't live there but you said nothing wrong.you have every right to protect your things.no jury or judge would do a thing to you.people are fed up with the stealing,everywhere.work for it or do without it,it's just that simple.
watcher

Tempe, AZ

#81 Mar 30, 2013
I have printed this page to be used as evidence.

“Life is a compromise!”

USA

#85 Mar 30, 2013
watcher wrote:
I have printed this page to be used as evidence.
Evidence???? You must read comics. My home, etc. has been openly threatened. That is terroristic you idiot. Lol better use the page to wipe your over size rear end. Responding to public threats against a persons family and home is not terrorism, it is a persons right. This whole thread is filled with violent, action provoking threats against my neighborhood. Our post are a reaction to these threats, to DEFEND my home and family, NOT to look for someone to hurt.

“Life is a compromise!”

USA

#88 Mar 30, 2013
watcher wrote:
Premeditated murder. Capital crime.
Premeditated murder??? You idiot. We all live knowing that thief's and other criminals are a threat to our lives and our property. Stating that i am prepared and willing to defend my home and family, even with deadly force is not premeditated murder. To antagonist who post that they are coming to get you is that you'll be ready is not a crime. Read a few law books or come knock on my door. Ill will explain for ya. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying Drones 16 min Pull 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Waving my flag 161,241
Greg Woods And Amanda 2 hr bark 6
Chinook helicopters 2 hr Keavy dude 1
Best place for a job that doesn't drug test? 2 hr Keavy dude 7
Homosexuals in the Church 3 hr Wonderer 4
Obama HUD steals $520 billions 6 hr Good News 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages