Since: Oct 12

Middlesboro, KY

#316 Mar 25, 2013
Matthew 6:20-21
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Middlesboro, KY

#319 Mar 26, 2013
Psalm 142:1-2
1. I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. 2 I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble.

Middlesboro, KY

#321 Mar 27, 2013
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Middlesboro, KY

#325 Mar 28, 2013
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
Deuteronomy 7:9 (
Thanks

Carrollton, KY

#328 Mar 29, 2013
Walk with God wrote:
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
Deuteronomy 7:9 (
Thank you for doing this. Know that people are reading even if they don't reply and this is a GOOD thing. You are blessed and we are blessed to have someone like you on here.

Middlesboro, KY

#329 Mar 29, 2013
Luke 23:43-46
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Middlesboro, KY

#330 Mar 29, 2013
Thanks, have a blessed Easter everyone.

Middlesboro, KY

#332 Mar 30, 2013
John 11:25-26
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Middlesboro, KY

#333 Mar 31, 2013
Mark 16:5-7
5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.

Middlesboro, KY

#334 Apr 1, 2013
Hebrews 11:1
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Middlesboro, KY

#338 Apr 2, 2013
Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Romans 12:16

Middlesboro, KY

#343 Apr 3, 2013
Romans 12:12
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer

Middlesboro, KY

#345 Apr 4, 2013
Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Hebrews 11:11

Middlesboro, KY

#357 Apr 5, 2013
Isaiah 40:31
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Middlesboro, KY

#362 Apr 6, 2013
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

Middlesboro, KY

#367 Apr 7, 2013
Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Middlesboro, KY

#369 Apr 8, 2013
Jesus Christ gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:14

Middlesboro, KY

#371 Apr 9, 2013
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Hebrews 13:5

Middlesboro, KY

#373 Apr 10, 2013
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Isaiah 52:7

Middlesboro, KY

#379 Apr 12, 2013
O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:1-2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min UnKnown 135,079
Looking for place to rent 14 min Yeah 9
Dear Lib Racists @Starbucks 20 min ozz 5
puked at flowers bakery (Jun '09) 5 hr amanda 57
grief councilors 10 hr lost 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 915
liberal college dean says ISIS is welcome on hi... 13 hr Israel 9
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance