Daily Bible Verse

Since: Oct 12

Middlesboro, KY

#930 Dec 13, 2013
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Matthew 1:23

Middlesboro, KY

#934 Dec 14, 2013
Luke 2:7-11
7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Middlesboro, KY

#938 Dec 15, 2013
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Middlesboro, KY

#941 Dec 16, 2013
Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Middlesboro, KY

#944 Dec 17, 2013
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psalm 37:5-6

Middlesboro, KY

#947 Dec 18, 2013
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
James 1:22 (

Middlesboro, KY

#949 Dec 19, 2013
Proverbs 3:6
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Middlesboro, KY

#951 Dec 20, 2013
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
Deuteronomy 4:29

Middlesboro, KY

#955 Dec 21, 2013
O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
Psalm 105:1

Middlesboro, KY

#957 Dec 22, 2013
Luke 2:8-14
8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch [4] over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Middlesboro, KY

#960 Dec 23, 2013
John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Middlesboro, KY

#963 Dec 24, 2013
Matthew 1:19-25
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived [2] in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS:[3] for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Middlesboro, KY

#967 Dec 25, 2013
Matthew 2:10-11
10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. 11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Middlesboro, KY

#969 Dec 26, 2013
Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.
1 Chronicles 16:11-12

Middlesboro, KY

#976 Dec 27, 2013
'Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.' - Psalms 118:28

Middlesboro, KY

#979 Dec 28, 2013
2 Peter 1:5-7
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

Middlesboro, KY

#981 Dec 29, 2013
Hebrews 4:14
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Middlesboro, KY

#984 Dec 30, 2013
Hebrews 12:2
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Middlesboro, KY

#990 Dec 31, 2013
Proverbs 25:21
21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:

Middlesboro, KY

#994 Jan 1, 2014
PSALM 8:1-6
O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained [1] strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min drugs are bad 161,355
Red Ram at bush. 25 min kate 4
Patricia at save a lot in corbin 29 min Courtney 12
Chinook helicopters 30 min Hook 4
Woman found dead in laurel county. 40 min Travis 4
Anyone know Danny Brown? (May '09) 55 min Who knows 17
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 55 min mee 9,437

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages