Next Last
jon

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2009
does any one know any thing good or bad about this place
goodoleboy

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2009
What is the BEST pay lake in the Corbin area? Who in the hell wants to bass fish at a paylake?
Ashley

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2009
IDK. I just always heard other people complaining about the "no bass fishing" rule. I've always fished in more private and quiet places like parts of the lake, Ballard Ford, and ponds. I heard Jack's paylake used to be good until it shut down. There's supposed to be some good ones in London, but no others in Corbin besides the one on Corn Creek.

“ladyfox's opinions”

Since: Jun 08

Corbin Kentucky

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Ashley wrote:
IDK. I just always heard other people complaining about the "no bass fishing" rule. I've always fished in more private and quiet places like parts of the lake, Ballard Ford, and ponds. I heard Jack's paylake used to be good until it shut down. There's supposed to be some good ones in London, but no others in Corbin besides the one on Corn Creek.
Wally's Pay lake is good and so is Seargent's.
fisher lady

Fordyce, AR

#6 Feb 20, 2009
Tim's Pay Lake is good too.
johnny

Sheridan, AR

#7 Feb 20, 2009
does any one know how much busines he gets a week

“ladyfox's opinions”

Corbin Kentucky

#8 Feb 20, 2009
johnny wrote:
does any one know how much busines he gets a week
During the summer i know Wally's and Seargent's pay lake are busy. Wally's pay lake is more buisier on the weekends because he has tournaments on his upper pond which he calls the trophy pond because there is nothing under 15 pounds in there. I have seen a fish weighing 55 pounds taken out of there and another one weighing 35 pounds. As for Seargent's,during summer it is busy during week and weekend.

“ladyfox's opinions”

Corbin Kentucky

#9 Feb 20, 2009
Oh yea also,Wally's paylake has 2 ponds to fish from.
okay

Gorham, IL

#10 Feb 20, 2009
Well I dont know much about the paylake its self except that Jr suppossed to feed the fish. As for the people arond the paylake you shouldnt judge people if you dont know them. My mother lives up by there and I was raised there. No its not the best looking place but never the less its not he crappiest either. I turned out just fine and I hung there all the time. and property people own and not rent I wouldnt conside a trailer park. You should think before you talk about people u dont know]
Dallas

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2009
I will tell you the best place to get your fish.. I always get one everytime within 5 minutes. Everyone go to Long John Silvers
spazzowillaims

AOL

#13 Feb 20, 2009
How much does Wally's charge and what's the limit?

“ladyfox's opinions”

Corbin Kentucky

#14 Feb 21, 2009
spazzowillaims wrote:
How much does Wally's charge and what's the limit?
$12 for 12 hours on either pond. 5 fish limit per person. You can keep the fish you catch from the lower pond but if you fish on the upper pond (the trophy pond), you can't keep the fish,you have to throw them back in after getting them weighed.
johnny

Sheridan, AR

#15 Feb 21, 2009
does any one know what kind of money the people make at a pay lake
strawberry wine

London, KY

#22 Apr 11, 2009
J.R's Paylake is under new management. Go up there and check it out for yourself. There is no drugs or drinking allowed. If you have questions about something the best thing to do is find out for yourself since everyone has their own opinion about things.
LOL

Somerset, KY

#23 Apr 12, 2009
Dallas wrote:
I will tell you the best place to get your fish.. I always get one everytime within 5 minutes. Everyone go to Long John Silvers
LMAO!! You would have to be lucky to get fish that fast! I would take my chances at the paylake!
KG4KBU

United States

#26 May 5, 2009
fishing is only half the fun the rest is eating them yummmm
jim

Ford City, PA

#27 Jun 11, 2010
Tim"s Paylake is good 5$ for 5 fish or 7 for 7 10 for 10 20 for 20 fish love it
bill

Ford City, PA

#28 Jun 11, 2010
tims paylake rocks
pay lake

West Union, OH

#29 Jun 13, 2010
[jacks pay lake has reopened
would like to know

Lexington, KY

#30 Apr 11, 2013
Can u tell me where u purchase ur fish we r opening a paylake an we r unable to find where we can get fish to stock our pond with it u could give us a name and number we would appreciate it thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 5 min curmudgeon for wa... 59
fake people 11 min not fake 1
White/Parker 17 min South fan 1
Obama after the Election 30 min currently 22
Dr. Gilbert-OBGYN (Aug '09) 36 min sue 13
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 2 hr BeInGMe 98
GOP Angry, Voters Rejected Romney/Ryan 2 hr Curmudgeon 54
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy Jobs