Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,113

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#127198 Mar 29, 2014
Redeeming the time

I am so happy and thankful to have forsaken all, picked up my cross and followed Christ the Lord, even to the laying down of my life and therefore finding it to the glory of the word in the Spirit of God who walks with me, never forsaking me and who never will ever forsake me.

I feel like a winner in all things now and so much of my life is clear as I pray in the Spirit of God and know now I am following Gods plans for my life in his son Christ the Lord and the Holy Spirit with my Spirit working to bring my body under control.

Would I have the courage like that lady who put perfume on the Lords feet for his burial, i am able to tell of Christ suffering for the sins of the world on the cross to forgive you and me.

Matthew: But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Christ did rise again and is come to do wonderful things for all us in the 7 churches, coming as a thief in the night, even to this day is still leading our fellow Christians to know God and working in the Holy Spirit, teaching us and helping us so that we are able to ask of him and gives unselfishly of himself.

Know Love and Charity, Peace and Grace undeserved, yes you will have corruption but Christ leads you out because in the Lord there is no condemnation and you will be free as i am free in perfectness and holiness and the old man who was base, carnal, fleshy and as a worldly self is turned to a new man - renewed in the Spirit to the great and good G-d who gives to Christ and to give to those who love him and loves the son of man, the son of God and the Holy Holy

We should take the body (bread) and blood (wine) of Christ remembering him and I have been shown mercy and love by Christ so I know we should Love Christ like we Love God with our Hearts, Souls and Minds. He is our Savior and King who watches out for us and leads us to God and gives us his love too. We should seek Yeshua in the Morning, feel for him, find him and he will not be far from you all day.

Be ye perfect, as God is perfect and Holy as Christ the Lord is Holy and receive the word with grace and contribute to all with charity for the Salvation of the Spirit enduring to the end.

What is natural in the Spirit (for the creature longs to be as heavenly body) is for us to love God who loves us and to seek his son who forgives and loves us with who we acknowledge as the Holy Spirit. The word of God in scripture, visions and through our love (not hate that we have known) and give freely, mercy and charitably in peace.

Male and female insecurity contributes to not seeking God, as we should, even we Christians who believe Jesus Yeshua and its very name of Jesus that will cast out demons and fallen angels with fasting and prayer.

If you don't know God and are like those who watched Moses drop the 10 commandments while they erred in worshipping the golden calf then ask the Holy Spirit - Ruach HaKodesh to know him in our Savior the Lord Christ.(also we don't know G-ds real name 'cause it was blasphemed and forgotten) Grow up and come out of Egypt or Babylon and come to know the Messiah, he is still able to come to know you where you are.

You are not able to deny him forever, every tong will confess him, repent and believe while there is still a way to find the straight and narrow gate that leads to life everlasting with the Great I AM, give your stubborn ways to Adonai to handle the pride you hold onto.

Seek the comfort and peace of Ruach HaKodesh Holy Spirit to to guide you to know the Savior, he will help you to forgive and to accept forgiveness for your sins.

Holy Ruach HaKodesh as we love each other fervently like the messiah loved and to this day and loves us too.
Amber

Lexington, KY

#127199 Mar 29, 2014
With God giving me mercy when I had no one giving me mercy and giving me love when I had been unloved, it is difficult for me.

I remember though the commands of Christ and have mercy and love through the word still. I know that a great deal of my life was led astray with the evil that pursued me as if to kill me somehow to the abusing of the word of Christ,(for the creature longs to be as heavenly body) but still I have been blessed with a pure heart and children that I dearly love, even through mans medicine to even c-sections and mans ill begotten manipulation of the word of God even, enduring to the overcoming in my Spirit, soul, mind, heart, and strength many other sufferings in the name of Christ the Lord.

I am thankful my Spirit within me is now inclined to be on the right path of redeeming the time and coming to the full knowledge of Christ Jesus and good works in the Holy Spirit to please God.

After struggling a losing battle against those I had been around a man I then had been grafted out of the vine was unequally yoked with non believer and enemy of Christ, having blasphemed the Holy Spirit, he can not know of the Spirit as I now do very well having been grafted back into the vine, even the Mercy of Christ who had patience with me to accept the word not to turn back away again but to continue forward even yet to still have a child with the unbeliever man I married 4 times and to raise in Christ our child in and of the Spirit of God.

Corinthians: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

Until Christ had come to me and saved me, I had aligned with those pursuing wicked and evil agendas and those rebelling in an undesirable less than acceptable manner allowed in this world with complying on its own terms, while I had been suffering in the flesh, tempted by the devil, having been apart from my husband then in and out of wedlock for many years with the same man to reunite again off and on, and now I have made friends of the mammon of unrighteousness because of the partiality of faith in this world.

Him who was apart from Godly principles and powers and my children for now finding themselves still aligning with worldly principals and powers with the unbelievers in their families, tho my children believe in part they are looking out for things of man more than that of God, like Christ had experienced first were unaccepting of my of grafting back into the vine (my children having like me had I feel a curse to be unequally married to unbelievers and that I prayed to have Christ save us from).

This man that I had married also still searching for another believing woman who would be siding along with an unbelieving man, who for a time contentiously rallied against me following his father the devil and causing angst in me.

Who caustically caused harm to me along with the other two unbelieving women he married always exalting himself and them above God and our marriage, which is his first marriage and my only marriage (aside from Christ whom I am his bride the church).

Psalm: Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127200 Mar 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
Poor curious
He claims to be a child of his god but he's never actually seen his father.
That makes him a bastard of his god.
You claim that your ancestors were apes , but don't know from which line of apes
That makes you a" Bastard of the Apes"

Edgar Rice Burroughs would be ashamed of you
Your ignorance is making you quite adept at SELF POSTERIZATION
Made a monkey out of yourself
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooRE

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#127201 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that your ancestors were apes , but don't know from which line of apes
Actually, I claim that we share a common ancestor with apes.

Don't bother trying to figure out the difference, it's far too subtle for you to grasp.

Best that you stick to talking snakes and donkeys.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#127202 Mar 29, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
It is found exactly at 2 Peter 3:8
Now you don't have to be ignorant anymore!
We are all ignorant of many things. Congratulations, you have shown me wrong for the very first time.
So the bible is in agreement with your claims of what god thinks about time. So when the bible tells us when something happens, ignore the time claimed, as it is skewed to gods warped perception. "Soon" could mean a few billion years from now.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#127203 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
So you again make a claim of victory. Your hubris is astounding, as you have proven nothing about your claims.
Denying who your ancient ancestors are simply shows your denial of reality.
And maybe you should look up the word 'bastard" as it is just another word in the English language you do not know how to use properly.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#127204 Mar 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Why is there handle bars on every bike, yet only one is a Harley!
Read the Catholic ten, and the Hebrew ten...
Jesus said "Call no man father, except Him who is in Heaven!"....
Sodomy in the Catholic church.... seems they are far from what Christ taught!
Case closed!
So the man who impregnated your mother should not be called your "father"?
And are you also saying that if someone does something other than what Jesus says, they do not belong to a Christian church? That would mean their are no Christian members of any Church, or just no Christian churches.

Logic is a serious problem with you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#127205 Mar 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Why is there handle bars on every bike, yet only one is a Harley!
Read the Catholic ten, and the Hebrew ten...
Jesus said "Call no man father, except Him who is in Heaven!"....
Sodomy in the Catholic church.... seems they are far from what Christ taught!
Case closed!
I know you are not good with understanding categories. Just because a religion is of some flaws, it makes it no less a religion of what it attempts to be. I think they are all flawed, yet I still call them by their names. The category of Catholicism is Christianity. Now you can say it is not Protestant, but that makes it no less a religion of Christianity. You see, their are categories, and sub categories. Humans are primates and the Catholic church is a Christian religion with a denomination different than that of protestants.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#127206 Mar 29, 2014
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you didn't know what you are talking about....
Twist, n lie.... that's ALL you've got!
So now you are trying to claim the bible never instructs a person to kill? We have proved it does, yet you call us liars?
This is why we think you are nuts.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#127207 Mar 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Go, and sin no more!
Sinning or the lack of would be considered "works".
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127208 Mar 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to have proof that your god is for real but not once have you presented such proof.
Come on then, show us that your ju-ju is for real.
The floor is yours....
You keep coming back to get POSTERIZED , THIS TIME as the Liar you are.
You have,more than once , lied about my claim to "have proof' something I have never stated.
A faith that can only be defended by lies is not worth defending
Pre K posterized for lying , In your face , a slam dunk 2 points and a chance for a 3 point play ,,,Free throw is awarded for commiting an infraction....Lying in defense of your faith
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127209 Mar 29, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you again make a claim of victory. Your hubris is astounding, as you have proven nothing about your claims.
Denying who your ancient ancestors are simply shows your denial of reality.
And maybe you should look up the word 'bastard" as it is just another word in the English language you do not know how to use properly.
I have never denied my ancestors , I frrely admit that neither gorilla, urangatang or chimpanzee blood flows throuth my veins . That is what atheists claim about their ancestors ,In the process they make monkeys of themselves , however,you are not going to make a monkey out of me..
The banana song, sung by atheists in order to honor their favorite food, has been designated as their national Anthem.
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127210 Mar 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that for you, your belief is the divinity of doubt.
No matter how much you want to believe the god you've chosen to worship, you can't shake those nagging doubts that your god doesn't actually exist.
Why else would you keep banging on about non-belief - it must be gnawing away inside you.
The mental afflicions caused by your faith are evidenced by the discombobulated state of your mind.
I have no nagging doubts , I have neither asked or sought evidence to disprove what I believe to be true... The need is nonexistent , My faith continues and is further strengthened
by the accuracy of Bible teachings as applied to atheists.
Interestingly ,it is the atheists on this website whose faith has been shaken.
No longer do they claim to be atheists, they now readily admit to the possibility of God's existence. That includes you , Duket , Lodi Q etal.
As a matter of fact , you are all stating to have never claimed to be atheists , thereby,denying your faith.
As I accurately remember many of you claiming that before you became atheists you were believers..........
I .at no time, have expressed any doubts about my faith and that,in spite of the futile attempts of some to con me to admit otherwise.......
As I have told you before , the foundation of your faith is baseless A faith worth denying is not worth defending A faith that has to be defended by lies is aworthless faith.
A faith that causes you untold mental and physical maladies is only appropriate for those
who enjoy suffering..........Those are the fruits of your faith That is what you have sown , that is what you have been reaping.......
And, my claims are evidenced by Independent studies , Staks Rosch and the lawsuit filed by AA org. which you make futile efforts to deny , However the FACTS tell us otherwise
Posterized..........Again and Again
Now , Hit the Road Jack and don't you come back no more....
I know you will be back, because it is I that controls the strings that make you and the other atheists jump and ask How high?
Or , to puit it bluntly , Your azz is grass and I AM THE LAWNMOWER.
POSTERIZED ONCE AGAIN..........
YOU ALL COME BACK , YOU HEAR..........OR..........I WILL COME LOOKING FOR YA.
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127211 Mar 29, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how debates go, Curious. You ask people to support their position.
When I debate with anti-vaxxers, I ask them for evidence that vaccines are harmful. When I debate with conspiracy theorists, I ask them for evidence for their conspiracy theories.
And I have done so.
However ,there is a monumental difference between debating something that you believe exists.
When you debate vaxxers , you do not debate on the basis that you do not believe vaccines exist and are seeking evidence for their existence.
That type of debate would be illogical and nonsencical.
Same applies to ntheories.
But when it comes to debating about God ,who you all previously claimed ,did not exist and sre now allowing for the possibility of His existence , it is a completely different set of ciecumstances , As I have stated many times before and there is a study that points to validating my view.
God is deeply imbedded in your Psyche and try as you might , You can not get him out of your mind.
The actions and behaviour of atheists on this forum serves to further confirm that view.
In essence , your position is
I don't believe in the existence of God , but , something deep inside me keeps me asking for evidence to the contrary WHY?
Indianamist

United States

#127212 Mar 29, 2014
kellerman wrote:
It's not appropriate to teach religion in school. we live in a diverse society and can't teach all religions in schools. One has to keep these separate, it's up to the parents to inform their children on religious upbringing. I thought this issue was long solved, but i see it keeps coming back up.
They already teach children about Islam, Hinduism and New Age, so I would say you are wrong here. BUT, i do not want a Muslim or New Ager teaching children to pray or "evangelizing" children in schools

Nottingham, UK

#127213 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep coming back to get POSTERIZED , THIS TIME as the Liar you are.
You have,more than once , lied about my claim to "have proof' something I have never stated.
A faith that can only be defended by lies is not worth defending
Pre K posterized for lying , In your face , a slam dunk 2 points and a chance for a 3 point play ,,,Free throw is awarded for commiting an infraction....Lying in defense of your faith
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Has anyone seen your god?

Where is he hiding?

Nottingham, UK

#127214 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never denied my ancestors , I frrely admit that neither gorilla, urangatang or chimpanzee blood flows throuth my veins . That is what atheists claim about their ancestors ,In the process they make monkeys of themselves , however,you are not going to make a monkey out of me..
The banana song, sung by atheists in order to honor their favorite food, has been designated as their national Anthem.
Yeah, Jesus loves you.

Does he swallow?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#127215 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have done so.
Yes, you gave a story about how you put up an ad for a lost dog, and someone answered it. You were rightfully mocked for using such a silly story as evidence for the existence of God.

You also gave a God-of-the-Gaps argument from ignorance that was beaten down.
Suoiruc wrote:
However ,there is a monumental difference between debating something that you believe exists.
When you debate vaxxers , you do not debate on the basis that you do not believe vaccines exist and are seeking evidence for their existence.
When I debate anti-vaxxers, I AM debating on the existence of something: harm from vaccines.

When I debate CTers, I AM debating on the existence of something: conspiracies.

When I debate people who claim aliens built the pyramids, I AM debating on the existence of something: aliens on Earth.

Your argument fails.
Suoiruc wrote:
I don't believe in the existence of God , but , something deep inside me keeps me asking for evidence to the contrary WHY?
That's not my position at all. You are misrepresenting me. Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness.

My position is that there is no good evidence for gods, and specific gods, such as the Christian one, definitely do not exist. When I ask people like you for evidence or refute your positions, it forces you to reevaluate your beliefs. Of course, this is done under the assumption that you are at least someone rational or sane, neither of which is a given. You seem to be strongly delusional.

Nottingham, UK

#127216 Mar 29, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
The mental afflicions caused by your faith are evidenced by the discombobulated state of your mind.
I have no nagging doubts , I have neither asked or sought evidence to disprove what I believe to be true... The need is nonexistent , My faith continues and is further strengthened
by the accuracy of Bible teachings as applied to atheists.
Interestingly ,it is the atheists on this website whose faith has been shaken.
No longer do they claim to be atheists, they now readily admit to the possibility of God's existence. That includes you , Duket , Lodi Q etal.
As a matter of fact , you are all stating to have never claimed to be atheists , thereby,denying your faith.
As I accurately remember many of you claiming that before you became atheists you were believers..........
I .at no time, have expressed any doubts about my faith and that,in spite of the futile attempts of some to con me to admit otherwise.......
As I have told you before , the foundation of your faith is baseless A faith worth denying is not worth defending A faith that has to be defended by lies is aworthless faith.
A faith that causes you untold mental and physical maladies is only appropriate for those
who enjoy suffering..........Those are the fruits of your faith That is what you have sown , that is what you have been reaping.......
And, my claims are evidenced by Independent studies , Staks Rosch and the lawsuit filed by AA org. which you make futile efforts to deny , However the FACTS tell us otherwise
Posterized..........Again and Again
Now , Hit the Road Jack and don't you come back no more....
I know you will be back, because it is I that controls the strings that make you and the other atheists jump and ask How high?
Or , to puit it bluntly , Your azz is grass and I AM THE LAWNMOWER.
POSTERIZED ONCE AGAIN..........
YOU ALL COME BACK , YOU HEAR..........OR..........I WILL COME LOOKING FOR YA.
You've passed up yet another opportunity to silence us by sharing the proof of your god.

Still, I can see that you never swallow anything that Satan is trying to put into your mouth.

For you, Jesus always comes first.
Suoiruc

Ocoee, FL

#127217 Mar 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone seen your god?
Where is he hiding?
You know where he is and try as you might , you are quite unable to get rid of HIM.
He is deeply imbedded in your psyche and your rejection of Him is what is causing your mental anguish , depression and other maladies.
That is the fruit of your faith..........And , you gotta live with it , painful as it is
atheism , a baseless faith , worthy of denial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min yeah man 7,302
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min scirocco 155,484
Sell your old or broken Iphones (May '12) 2 hr moveituptherd 21
North football 2 hr Buckeye 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
back in town 4 hr rumor 1
Best & Worst Church to Attend? 4 hr hmm 15

Keavy Jobs

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]