Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148963 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#126431 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Witchetty, So yuu have again changed your moniker and location , but are still afflicted by the same maladies......
Don't think , that will put a stress on your brain and cause you more mental anguish.
Yours is the only religion that causes it's members depression ,anxiety and mental anguish.
Can you explain why that is?
You don't know anything about me. You don't even know my beliefs. I wouldn't represent myself like you in anyway . You tend to generalize too much . Real Christians don't act like you, it would be against everything Christ taught . Where in the Bible does it say lie and ridicule on a daily basis ? You don't represent that's why you bother me.
Suoiruc

Winter Garden, FL

#126432 Mar 17, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you were just trying to stir things up?
Why shouldn't I believe that's your MO through all of your posts?
<quoted text>
Show me the medical evidence or stop trolling.
The evidence is contained in the lawsuit filed by American atheists org.You need to ask them why they claimed in their lawsuit that " The Cross caused them to be afflicted inter alia , Dispepsia, depression , anxiety, headaches and mental anguish.
They are the only ones to have claimed to have been afflicted by those maladies.
Furthermore,Stakks Rosch ,in his article, claimed that Atheis were afflicted by many of the same maladies as a result of their deconversion.
I don't have medical evidence , I am merely taking them at their word.
If you believe they are lying , then you need address those beliefs to those who claim to be afflicted by them.
On the other hand , Staks claim that Atheists do not want to admit to these maladies ,may well be confirmed by your continuous evasive denials.
Like I stated before, those are the facts,,,,deal with them ,,,,or not
Suoiruc

Winter Garden, FL

#126433 Mar 17, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about me. You don't even know my beliefs. I wouldn't represent myself like you in anyway . You tend to generalize too much . Real Christians don't act like you, it would be against everything Christ taught . Where in the Bible does it say lie and ridicule on a daily basis ? You don't represent that's why you bother me.
Witchetty , What I have posted are the facts as contained in the lawsuit filed By American atheists org.
If you believe those facts ridicule Atheists ,then you need take your complaints to those who are responsible , present your evidence for refuting those facts , if you have such evidence at your disposal.
None of the Atheists on this website have presented such evidence ,They have however, presented a litany of excuses,as you well know.
If the facts bother you and cause you anxiety, then, don't read them..........

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#126434 Mar 17, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of the NT goes as far as killing people who refuse to give their wealth to the church.
Looks like defying the christian collective under God was just as lethal as defying the communist collective under Stalin.
Seems maybe religion has artificially selected the humans who will give them their goods and remain believers. Through extermination of non believers and those who do not give up wealth to the church they have changed natural selection of evolution.
Instincts can evolve, naturally or through man made manipulation. Anyone can see this in our domestic animals. Just look at how a dogs instincts have changed from that of the wolf. This is man made change.
Note how religion urges breeding in large numbers. This does increase the numbers of believers.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126435 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is contained in the lawsuit filed by American atheists org.You need to ask them why they claimed in their lawsuit that " The Cross caused them to be afflicted inter alia , Dispepsia, depression , anxiety, headaches and mental anguish.
They are the only ones to have claimed to have been afflicted by those maladies.
Furthermore,Stakks Rosch ,in his article, claimed that Atheis were afflicted by many of the same maladies as a result of their deconversion.
If you believe they are lying , then you need address those beliefs to those who claim to be afflicted by them.
On the other hand , Staks claim that Atheists do not want to admit to these maladies ,may well be confirmed by your continuous evasive denials.
So in the Stak study, you take atheists at their word, at the cross lawsuit, you do not take atheists at their word. Double standard duly noted.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126436 Mar 17, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where in the Constirtution where it specifically says there is to be a seperation of church and state? I want the exact wording. There shall be no "establishment" of a state mandated religion like was the case in England at the time of the Revolution. That is what the amendment was all about.
That was part of what it was about, and if you read what the founding fathers actually thought about the amendment, you would see it means so much more than your narrow minded definition. You clearly refuse to address this, so the denial is clear.
It is all to easy to show your denial daily here.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126437 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still avoiding the issues you dare not face,else it will tear down the foundation of your religion
Here it is again
LOL You well know that the reason I posted that information was to rattle your cage.
Johnny Horton really gave you "A Mess of Blues"
Let us get back to the real topic which you now seek to avoid , due either to your ignorance of the facts or that you are still in a state of denial or both.
I have posted studies that indicate the maladies afflicting Atheists,which are caused by their unbelief.
You , Lodi , Box , Chroe , Duket and Spaceship have intentionally and erroneously claimed those studied to be invalid.
I posted an article by Staks Rosch , Atheist leader, where he made the same claims.
Again , your group attempted to discredit his article and made disparaging remarks about his leadership role.
Now , Atheists have confirmed these maladies that afflict them ,based on their unbelief.
Their admission is attached to alegal document , the lawsuit they filed.
When Sista and I posted this information, you ALL claimed it was false , that said information had been manufactured.
After the preponderance of the evidence could not be denied , even by irrational means.
You all have sought to avoid that Topic At All Costs.
Thereby proving ,beyond a shadow of a doubt , your incompetence , ignorance and futile attempts to hide the truth.....
Deal with that..........or not..........
Liar, I never once claimed the lawsuit issue was false. Now of course you lump all atheists together and cannot remember who said what, so I understand your confusion. I await your apology for the lie you just told.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126438 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still avoiding the issues you dare not face,else it will tear down the foundation of your religion
Here it is again
LOL You well know that the reason I posted that information was to rattle your cage.
Let us get back to the real topic which you now seek to avoid , due either to your ignorance of the facts or that you are still in a state of denial or both.
I have posted studies that indicate the maladies afflicting Atheists,which are caused by their unbelief.
You , Lodi , Box , Chroe , Duket and Spaceship have intentionally and erroneously claimed those studied to be invalid.
I posted an article by Staks Rosch , Atheist leader, where he made the same claims.
Again , your group attempted to discredit his article and made disparaging remarks about his leadership role.
Now , Atheists have confirmed these maladies that afflict them ,based on their unbelief.
When Sista and I posted this information, you ALL claimed it was false , that said information had been manufactured.
After the preponderance of the evidence could not be denied , even by irrational means.
Thereby proving ,beyond a shadow of a doubt , your incompetence , ignorance and futile attempts to hide the truth.....
Kind of hypocritical to avoid my question, as you accuse me of avoiding questions. I have addressed the issue of the lawsuit and Stak many, many, many times. Yet I see you running for the hills when we put forth questions.
Maybe try giving once in a while and maybe you shall receive. Your leader said this, and it is clear, you never follow his advice.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126439 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is again
When you are dead, be sure to tell Jesus this was why you refused to turn the other cheek. Oh, wait, when you're dead, you will not have anymore thoughts. Never mind.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126440 Mar 17, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where in the Constirtution where it specifically says there is to be a seperation of church and state? I want the exact wording. There shall be no "establishment" of a state mandated religion like was the case in England at the time of the Revolution. That is what the amendment was all about.
Did anyone claim it was worded specifically this way? Nope. It also does not specifically say "of a state mandated religion".
Now keep avoiding our points and chant like a brainwashed robot.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#126441 Mar 17, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should be telling the current bunch of elected representatives that, as they blindly toss ICANN to the winds of whatever.
Talk about weakening infrastructure policies..almost like a game of putting the USA as a blindfolded dart board, at international dart throwing convention.
Idiot(s).
It is impossible for you to stick to the subject, isn't it?

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#126442 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal.

What's worse is the rage we see in christians when they picket the funerals of American servicemen and gloat at the grieving families.

I've never seen a single critical post from you about that disgusting behaviour.

Cambridge, UK

#126443 Mar 17, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Seems maybe religion has artificially selected the humans who will give them their goods and remain believers. Through extermination of non believers and those who do not give up wealth to the church they have changed natural selection of evolution.
Instincts can evolve, naturally or through man made manipulation. Anyone can see this in our domestic animals. Just look at how a dogs instincts have changed from that of the wolf. This is man made change.
Note how religion urges breeding in large numbers. This does increase the numbers of believers.
It's a wonder they don't have a commandment which reads:

"Thou shalt not dare be born of a sexuality that will inhibit our congregation-building baby farming, nor protect thyself against spreading deadly disease should it have the same effect on our farming targets."
Suoiruc

Winter Garden, FL

#126444 Mar 17, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So in the Stak study, you take atheists at their word, at the cross lawsuit, you do not take atheists at their word. Double standard duly noted.
Don't attempt to get out of this mess by attributing to me statements I have not made.
I take Atheists at their word when they claim the Cross afflicts them with assorted maladies.
It's the Atheists who attempt to deny the fact that American Atheists ORG, clearly state that admission in their lawsuit.
It is you Atheists,that in your state of denisl , claimed that I made it all up.
Now that the evidence is overwhelmingly against you , you try to defend yourself by more lies and denials......
Iknew that was coming.
D I C S
D eny
I gnore
C hange
S ubject
You better call Silverman and find out from him why they admitted that the Cross has caused them all these afflictions....Nobody else seeems to have these problems Only Unbelievers.

Cambridge, UK

#126445 Mar 17, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
A couple = two

Not eight - that's an octet

Looks like your numeracy skills are about as good as the god of the Bible.

Now pay attention:

Your inability to grasp science doesn't count as an argument against it.

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#126446 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchetty , What I have posted are the facts as contained in the lawsuit filed By American atheists org.
If you believe those facts ridicule Atheists ,then you need take your complaints to those who are responsible , present your evidence for refuting those facts , if you have such evidence at your disposal.
None of the Atheists on this website have presented such evidence ,They have however, presented a litany of excuses,as you well know.
If the facts bother you and cause you anxiety, then, don't read them..........
You bother me, that's not the same as causing anxiety . Like usual your inflating things .
Tell me why you're so interested in Atheism . Do you find yourself obsessing because you have doubts about Christianity ?

Cambridge, UK

#126447 Mar 17, 2014
what u think wrote:
Thier is only ONE Bible the bible of our Lord Jesus Christ
The Jesus Bible?

Is that the baby Jesus or the zombie Jesus you're talking about?
Suoiruc

Winter Garden, FL

#126448 Mar 17, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dead, be sure to tell Jesus this was why you refused to turn the other cheek. Oh, wait, when you're dead, you will not have anymore thoughts. Never mind.
As is your custom, your inane rantings have forced you into a state of mental discombobulation.
Suoiruc will never die , as he has never lived. He is a figment of someone's imagination.

Since: Oct 13

Mount Washington, KY

#126449 Mar 17, 2014
I saw a woman in the per say woods she was being held captive by some hanious individual or individuals. She had her hands behind her back so tied and she was on a bed, half starved and she was being excersed and punished for being her.

She was gaunt and very distressed, I felt sorry for her and wished someone would set her free but I know these Kentucky type people hateful in their scorn and uncaring to a fault.

This poor lady was dying and being unceramoneously punished in the oddest fashion known to man. Like a lot of disturbed people they have a great deal to complain about but this lady was severely neglected and maltreaded.

I have seen pictures on tv of people so ill and abused but not to this visions extent, yet there are those who would trade places with her to set themselves free of their own hell for whatever they are experiencing.

I prayed for her and those like that. I think thats all I can do since i am uncertain of where she was at the time.

Cambridge, UK

#126450 Mar 17, 2014
Suoiruc wrote:
I take Atheists at their word when they claim the Cross afflicts them with assorted maladies.
Just like I take Christians at their word when they say that their god hates America, when they rejoice at the deaths of school and college kids in shooting rampages, when they gloat at grieving families of American servicemen, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel River Road 29 min Stupid 47
Brad combs and Pam Hatfield dealing still!! 3 hr Donna 9
Female Trump Supporters "trashed" online by oth... 6 hr BeForewarned 3
Female fwb 8 hr Another girl 184
Hear Ye The Word Of The Lord! 8 hr Quazzy 6
Amy cobb, thoughts 8 hr Johny johnson 5
truth comes out on benghazi and obama lied 9 hr Skie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages