Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 149625 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#114531 Oct 15, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
explain that, please.
For "yes the liar" the confusion starts with the term "entropy". All delusional religie based ignorance about thermodynamics starts with that term. Besides it's not mentioned in the holyhatebible.

And don't forget big words like thermodynamics can scare the fecal matter out of the religie kind.

“There is no god.”

USA

#114532 Oct 15, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Our bodies and minds came from the interior of stars.
You (and everyone else) ARE nothing.
Our stay here MEANS nothing.
Too bad you can't see that for the fact that it is.
It would relieve your anxiety about dying and meeting an angry imaginary parent.
I remember you telling me once that I should not feed the trolls.
Just returning the favor.

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cordova, CA

#114533 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot help your stupidity...
Just trying to make you aware of it!
Making statements like;
"Vlad the impaler was a Christian"... was stupid in it's purest form!
Come on over, I'd like to cast the Demon of stupidity out of you!
So you cannot cast out demons but would like to, thanks for coming clean, that's progress. Now I will work on the other parts of your statement.

You call all Catholics stupid and other believing Christians stupid also. Now let us have a little bible study on what you have said.

1 John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

1 Corinthians 6:2

Or know ye not that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world is judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Prov: 11:9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

End of bible less for today.

See below Vlad the Impaler is historically shown to have been christian

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia (1431-1476; r. 1456-1462, also 1476), became a Romanian national hero for his defense of the Orthodox Christian faith against the Turk.

“There is no god.”

USA

#114534 Oct 15, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you haven't convinced me.
You're welcome to deny evolution. You're also welcome to tell us that the moon is made of cheese.
Meanwhile, the facts remain.
Facts?

With the amount of posts you have made you should know that religies wear an ignorance cloak that deflects facts, reason and logic.

“There is no god.”

USA

#114535 Oct 15, 2013
Did I mention there is no god.

“There is no god.”

USA

#114536 Oct 15, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Ants have a memory of less than twenty seconds. But their instinctive behavior patterns that evolved makes for what looks to be a great intelligence. They are one if the most successful species that have lived on earth.
Keebla is like dimwit a master dodger.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#114537 Oct 15, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You found them to be true? So does many who believe in Bigfoot, yet neither have evidence. It is but opinion, nothing more.
Our faith is not based on opinions as you well know but are unable to come to grips with.
Let us point to a few facts to demonstrate the damage done to Atheists because of their unbelief.
Atheists such as Freud and Nietzche among others, were proven to be insane.
Mental problems among Atheists is much more pronounced than among
believers.
They are more likely to abused drugs and alcohol.
Not only are they more likely to be afflicted mentally but , also physically.
The mental issue is made plain by the angry and profanity laced
replies that you all post.
Evidenced by the fact that many Atheists are consistently banned from posting on this forum and must resort to trickery in order to get back in again.
Your accompliushments on this forum can not be measured ,as they are nonexistent.
Your mad rantings have no effect on God's existence , they do not weaken him nor will it cause him to cease to exist.
You can not make him go away.
That your futile attempts are unsuccessful only adds to your dilemna.
Constantly asking for evidence of that which you claim does not exist.
Your subconscious warning you of the error of your ways.
Possibly feeling some guilt about having betrayed the faith of your parents , whom you now claim mislead you.
How sad for a parent to be so accused by their children.

“There is no god.”

USA

#114538 Oct 15, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking your meds? Jumping up and down calling people stupid and liars shows you have no compelling evidence for me to consider.
Your claims of expelling demons have other believers in God laughing at your claims as well. You're showing a goat herder mentality very disturbing.
Hi SS. It's on the jesus drug.
I bet it sounds and kinda looks like "Gollum" at the keyboard.

"Sneaky little atheistssesss. They believe in evilution. Wicked..tricksy..atheistssesss ."

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#114539 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>How can I speak logic to someone without the ability to understand, or
speak caring to someone without a heart?
You spend way too much time Proving our God exists, and
what He said to be True!
But cannot understand it yourself???
I guess that's Libralism for ya!
My heart pumps blood just fine. And I care about the unjust killing of people who worship the god of their choice. I would think you should appreciate that fact. But ironically you feel it is ok to kill people who worship other gods. Lately we call such persons terrorists.
Your fear of direct debate proves to me your god is false.

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cordova, CA

#114540 Oct 15, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SS. It's on the jesus drug.
I bet it sounds and kinda looks like "Gollum" at the keyboard.
"Sneaky little atheistssesss. They believe in evilution. Wicked..tricksy..atheistssesss ."
Hi LOL, you're funny as always. Glad to see visit again.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114541 Oct 15, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Our faith is not based on opinions as you well know but are unable to come to grips with.
Let us point to a few facts to demonstrate the damage done to Atheists because of their unbelief.
Atheists such as Freud and Nietzche among others, were proven to be insane.
Mental problems among Atheists is much more pronounced than among
believers.
They are more likely to abused drugs and alcohol.
Not only are they more likely to be afflicted mentally but , also physically.
The mental issue is made plain by the angry and profanity laced
replies that you all post.
Evidenced by the fact that many Atheists are consistently banned from posting on this forum and must resort to trickery in order to get back in again.
Your accompliushments on this forum can not be measured ,as they are nonexistent.
Your mad rantings have no effect on God's existence , they do not weaken him nor will it cause him to cease to exist.
You can not make him go away.
That your futile attempts are unsuccessful only adds to your dilemna.
Constantly asking for evidence of that which you claim does not exist.
Your subconscious warning you of the error of your ways.
Possibly feeling some guilt about having betrayed the faith of your parents , whom you now claim mislead you.
How sad for a parent to be so accused by their children.
Your opinion of god is not evidenced based.
Now keep diverting.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114542 Oct 15, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchetty claims that her body and brain came from the interior of stars.
In her fragile mental state ,she might be confused with the 1954 Science Fiction movie, It Came from Outer Space.
Some of these chronically mental misfits are certainly not a product of this world.
Well , gotta go . See if I can make something out of nothing. LOL
Is their any science that you believe?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114543 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Come on mike...
I call you stupid, but you do not have to be!
I'll try to make this clear...
The "GOOD" shopping carts are those that KNOWS that
abortion, sexual perversion, Obamacare, and every other "bad" thing
IS BAD!
But not all of you agree with PC, but still hang together!
PC? What are you talking about? If sex with animals is not an agenda with the democratic party,then your statement makes no sense.
Obama care may have some flaws, but it is better than the non plan of republicans.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#114544 Oct 15, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts?
With the amount of posts you have made you should know that religies wear an ignorance cloak that deflects facts, reason and logic.
Let us ANALyze the Science fiction that diminutive minds interpret as facts.
Nothing created something from nothing.
How this occured remains a mystery and can not be explained, other than that it was by accident.
Nevertheless , this something that was created by nothing from nothing turns out to be a living cell.
Although created by accident , man with all his intellect is unable to explain or duplicate how this occured.
Somehow , this cell posseses the ability to recreate itself , spin itself off and evolve into the many different species that inhabit our planet.
Where this cell acquired the ability to reproduce itself , design all the different species and endow them with life , with the ability to reproduce after their own kind is a mystery.
But , atheists will tell us that life is a result of an accident,
life does not need a creator.
But, they are unable to demonstrate how the nonliving can attain unto life by accidental means , as it is only logical that only life can create life.
In order to prove their point , that intelligence is not needed to create life , by using their intellect they design different experiments in order to attempt to create life..
Attempts that have been unsuccesful.
Then they say"Give us more time and we will , through our experiments , be able to create life"
If that were to occur , IT WILL totally destroy their argument that life does not need an intelligent being to create it.
A fool will prove himself a fool as a result of his actions.
Enjoy your favorite holiday on April 1st

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114545 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>The Virus is STILL a virus!
Ignorance is Strong in this one!
(deep breathing)
A human is still an ape.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114546 Oct 15, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us ANALyze the Science fiction that diminutive minds interpret as facts.
Nothing created something from nothing.
How this occured remains a mystery and can not be explained, other than that it was by accident.
Nevertheless , this something that was created by nothing from nothing turns out to be a living cell.
Although created by accident , man with all his intellect is unable to explain or duplicate how this occured.
Somehow , this cell posseses the ability to recreate itself , spin itself off and evolve into the many different species that inhabit our planet.
Where this cell acquired the ability to reproduce itself , design all the different species and endow them with life , with the ability to reproduce after their own kind is a mystery.
But , atheists will tell us that life is a result of an accident,
life does not need a creator.
But, they are unable to demonstrate how the nonliving can attain unto life by accidental means , as it is only logical that only life can create life.
In order to prove their point , that intelligence is not needed to create life , by using their intellect they design different experiments in order to attempt to create life..
Attempts that have been unsuccesful.
Then they say"Give us more time and we will , through our experiments , be able to create life"
If that were to occur , IT WILL totally destroy their argument that life does not need an intelligent being to create it.
A fool will prove himself a fool as a result of his actions.
Enjoy your favorite holiday on April 1st
Did you cut and paste this from last week?
We have addressed the fact you severely distort our views, but you refuse to address our points. Running from the debate is a sure sign of defeat.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#114547 Oct 15, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
For "yes the liar" the confusion starts with the term "entropy". All delusional religie based ignorance about thermodynamics starts with that term. Besides it's not mentioned in the holyhatebible.
And don't forget big words like thermodynamics can scare the fecal matter out of the religie kind.
An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence.
YaA makes a statement, YaA needs to substantiate his statement. We let him skate way too often (probably through pity), but since Teabaggers don't believe in benevolence, it's even more fair to expect him to back up what he parrots.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114548 Oct 15, 2013
knows Best wrote:
Trust Gods word not man.
Their is zero evidence god ever spoke a word, but evidently you believe some mans word about a supposed gods word.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114549 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Believe that you're not special... all you want!
God is real... that is a fact!
But... you do not want to know Him now... that is clear...
Wait til you do, you'll either be Glad, or Ashamed!
Get to know Him now, you'll be Glad you did!
Running from the debate again?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#114550 Oct 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO proof of changing of Kinds!
A dog, is, and always will be a dog, same for a cat, bird, or Human!
Kinds proves the "theory" of Evilution faulty!
Gravity is a physical law... evilution is conjecture initiated by people who dislike God... followers of satan!
Dogs were wolves.
I just gave evidence that your claims are false. Do you believe science now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 1 hr Hey man 16
Peachy Melton 1 hr Goldenrod 12
Corbin is finally getting a Chick Filet!!! 2 hr nope 2
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 2 hr Tinklefairy 9,257
Guys at B&M weel aliment,who knows about them 4 hr Freethinking 4
Jon Stewart tears into Trump supporters: 'This ... 4 hr Future Doc 2
Vote for Hillary! 4 hr DaTruth 2

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance