need help finding matt farler and ton...

need help finding matt farler and tonya justice

Posted in the Keavy Forum

underground

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 16, 2010
I need information, and or the police does as to the whereabouts of Matt Farler and Tonya Justice. Both are currently under a solicitation of murder on two accounts, one of which involves an infant. If you know of there location, please call the police, and let them know, Tonya currently has a warrant out for her arrest, on death threats. On the warrant, she is said to have taken 5000 dollars, to kill 2 people. Please be advised she is dangerous, if you know her, or know where she lives, contact the police.
in the know

Paris, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2010
I highly doubt this is true. They live on Wise Owl Road in Keavy and were working at the cookie factory. If that is the case they wouldnt have passed a background check.
keavy nut

Flemingsburg, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2011
He is in Clay County jail for armed robbery and She ibs in Laurel jail for making meth
kso

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2011
dont say anything untill u know the truth.
info

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Any info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Lots #1483 11 min Lost A Customer 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Chromium is a Eunuch 158,135
Day 1 the lies begin 21 min Get real 7
rent to own 32 min Wapner 3
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 35 min Dear Abby 1,315
Singles TCO 1 hr chris101 16
Ashley Judd. 2 hr ha ha ha ha 10

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages