First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

London, KY

#27 Apr 18, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Offenses occur. Getting at them is the issue. There's little doubt that Bush should be held accountable for war crimes, just as Bugliosi stated in his book. However, top political leaders are very difficult to get at. You should know that by now. Your party has been after Obama since Nov 2008 when he didn't have time to commit an offense yet.
If I were some of you, I'd prosecute him for using the same teleprompter that all Presidents use! Our President KNOWS the Constitution and he's living by it, not the rules of his opponents.
So you and Bugliosi need Greyhound fare to Texas? Now you have a witness and all. Read up on felony citizen arrest. I'll be watching the headlines. lol
Well

Louisville, KY

#28 Apr 18, 2013
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I thought , So If you don,t like a law it is unconstitutional is that the way you see it ????
I think you missed my bigger point. If you remove unconstitutional from my post and lets say for argument's sake the gun laws were constitutional. This would not change the fact that government would be using violence against people who had not used violence themselves against others or violated other's rights. I think this is a much better standard for laws. For the most part I think our laws should be based on whether an act violates another person's property rights. This removes much of the arbitrariness of laws.
Well

Louisville, KY

#29 Apr 18, 2013
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I thought , So If you don,t like a law it is unconstitutional is that the way you see it ????
And by the way, the answer is no to your question. But if I sat on a jury trial and the defendant was facing a firearms charge, unless the charge was for a violent unjustifiable act or theft of the firearm, I would vote to acquit. If I disagree with a law to which a person is being subjected, if allowed to sit on that jury I wll pass judgement on the person as well a the law he is subjected. Hope that clears things up. Tell me what you think of my position on te use of force.
Chris peper

Mount Vernon, MO

#31 Jun 29, 2013
I know that when the time is right returning veterans will turn on Homeland Security agents. Homeland Security agents are the new Natzi storm troopers that must be stopped at any cost.
Ralph

London, KY

#32 Jun 29, 2013
No colony would ratify any agreement that did not have the bearing of arms unfettered by the government.

The only teeth in a paper tiger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 19 min because he lives 1,834
jackson enegy 57 min Riss 4
Nepotism / Cronyism in School Systems 1 hr Tax payer 10
Narcicisst 1 hr Disappointed 4
Ratts in Corbin 2 hr Gunner 4
Why I Cant Hire Democrats 5 hr watcher 7
Fine looking milf in 192 marathon this morning 6 hr Right 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance