Revolt Against Gvmt Is A Crime

Revolt Against Gvmt Is A Crime

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Treasons

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 16, 2013
In the US, revolt against a constitutionally legitimate government is a crime. Against an illegitimate government, it is a duty.

Either way it's going to be a crime according to the law. And who determines "legitimacy"? I think the President has violated the Constitution several times. Does that mean I would be justified in taking up arms against him?
London Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this?

http://www.bing.com/search...
Ralph

Somerset, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Treasons wrote:
In the US, revolt against a constitutionally legitimate government is a crime. Against an illegitimate government, it is a duty.
Either way it's going to be a crime according to the law. And who determines "legitimacy"? I think the President has violated the Constitution several times. Does that mean I would be justified in taking up arms against him?
London Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this?
http://www.bing.com/search...
As history has proven, legitimacy is determined by the winner.
water dowser

Orange, VA

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Treasons wrote:
In the US, revolt against a constitutionally legitimate government is a crime. Against an illegitimate government, it is a duty.
Either way it's going to be a crime according to the law. And who determines "legitimacy"? I think the President has violated the Constitution several times. Does that mean I would be justified in taking up arms against him?
London Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this?
http://www.bing.com/search...
Where were your thoughts of revolt when Bush started a false flag war? He killed U.S. citizens and children when he did this and he did it to profit the war machine AND Cheney's oil buddies.
real

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
The Declaration of Independence declares the principle that government derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. I DO NOT GIVE MY CONSENT TO BE LIED TO, I don't know anyone who gives their consent to be lied to. Moreover, one cannot give consent to be lied to because one cannot know what one is consenting to. No court would enforce a contract where one party does not know the terms of the contract being agreed to.

The Constitution does not authorize the government to lie to We The People. The tenth amendment bars the government from presuming that right. When the government lies, it therefore acts unconstitutionally and illegally. A government that lies to the people breaks faith with the people, violates the contract between the government and the people under which the people consent to be governed. A government that lies to the people delegitimizes itself. A government that lies to the people ceases to be the lawful government of this land.

If Americans overthrew their government nobody else would need to riot because the rest of the world would already be a better place.
Ralph

London, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Allowing a government to obtain absolute power over it's people is a crime.
Ralph

London, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
water dowser wrote:
<quoted text>Where were your thoughts of revolt when Bush started a false flag war? He killed U.S. citizens and children when he did this and he did it to profit the war machine AND Cheney's oil buddies.
You have the info. Go on down to Crawford TX. and load that law breaker up and haul his arse back for trial. Oh you mean you "think" those offenses occurred?
hehe

London, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the info. Go on down to Crawford TX. and load that law breaker up and haul his arse back for trial. Oh you mean you "think" those offenses occurred?
I bet there is more evidence against former President Bush for his crimes then there is against current President Obama for any "perceived" crimes that the Right has made up against him.

hehe
water dowser

Orange, VA

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the info. Go on down to Crawford TX. and load that law breaker up and haul his arse back for trial. Oh you mean you "think" those offenses occurred?
Shame you haven't bothered doing more digging for the facts Ralphie. But you haven't.
Ralph

London, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
water dowser wrote:
<quoted text>Shame you haven't bothered doing more digging for the facts Ralphie. But you haven't.
Then again maybe it is you sorely lacking. If there is evidence? Present it. If not FO.
Read

Bolivar, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Treasons wrote:
In the US, revolt against a constitutionally legitimate government is a crime. Against an illegitimate government, it is a duty.
Either way it's going to be a crime according to the law. And who determines "legitimacy"? I think the President has violated the Constitution several times. Does that mean I would be justified in taking up arms against him?
London Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this?
http://www.bing.com/search...
Try it and see what you get. I am sick of the extreme right wing talking and fomenting violence. Such talk, like yours, resulted in the Oklahoma City bombing along with other violent acts. You are a despicable citizen whose language is intended to incite violence.
hehe

London, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
water dowser wrote:
<quoted text>Where were your thoughts of revolt when Bush started a false flag war? He killed U.S. citizens and children when he did this and he did it to profit the war machine AND Cheney's oil buddies.
Bush Knowingly Ordered Torture After 9/11, Report Concludes
Study calls it the worst brutality of any American war
April 16th, 2013
A nonpartisan review led by a former Bush administration official has concluded that the US indisputably practiced torture in the wake of 9/11.
Not only that, the kind of brutality seen after 9/11 was worse than in any previous American war because it was planned in detail by the nation's leaders - Bush, Cheney, and other officials. It involved "considered and detailed discussions...directly involving a president and his top advisers on the wisdom, propriety and legality of inflicting pain and torment on some detainees in our custody."
"The C.I.A. not only waterboarded prisoners," the report finds, "but slammed them into walls, chained them in uncomfortable positions for hours, stripped them of clothing and kept them awake for days on end," reports the New York Times.
And the cruelty was pointless: the report found "no firm or persuasive evidence" that torture yielded better intelligence.

hehe

USH - destroyed WORLD Economy, Strained American relations throughout the world, lied about WMD's... all in the name of OIL.
water dowser

Orange, VA

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again maybe it is you sorely lacking. If there is evidence? Present it. If not FO.
I have presented it repeatedly in the past few years. I can't help it if you are a day late and dollar short. Liberals are sick of dragging you right wing nut bags. Once you are given the facts you deny it anyway. You FO.
Well

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it and see what you get. I am sick of the extreme right wing talking and fomenting violence. Such talk, like yours, resulted in the Oklahoma City bombing along with other violent acts. You are a despicable citizen whose language is intended to incite violence.
In my opinion, the Oklahoma City bombing can better be explained by the federal governments attempt to enforce unconstitutional gun control laws against the Branch Davidians in Waco, TX. This is what angered Tim McVeigh enough to unjustifiably bomb the Murrell Federal Building. Had Congress not passed unconstitutional gun laws, there would likely not been an incident at Waco and likely the OKC bombimg would not have occured.

Lets all remember that whenever government passes a law it always backs up the law with the threat of violence. If you believe that there is no moral justification for the use of violence against someone who has not used violence himself or violated the property rights of another then we should be judicious with the laws that we pass because we are sanctioning deadly force.
shadowgov

Maidenhead, UK

#16 Apr 17, 2013
without 'deady force', our future is in the hands of (one world government wealthy trade commissioners, and wealthy corporations that tells the presidents how to do their jobs) greedy tyrants who do not care one bit about throwing our lives and our childrens lives under the bus.
Need to know

London, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion, the Oklahoma City bombing can better be explained by the federal governments attempt to enforce unconstitutional gun control laws against the Branch Davidians in Waco, TX. This is what angered Tim McVeigh enough to unjustifiably bomb the Murrell Federal Building. Had Congress not passed unconstitutional gun laws, there would likely not been an incident at Waco and likely the OKC bombimg would not have occured.
Lets all remember that whenever government passes a law it always backs up the law with the threat of violence. If you believe that there is no moral justification for the use of violence against someone who has not used violence himself or violated the property rights of another then we should be judicious with the laws that we pass because we are sanctioning deadly force.
What is one of them unconstitutional gun laws ????
Well

Louisville, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>What is one of them unconstitutional gun laws ????
I believe virtually all of them are unconstitutional. Did I accurately explain McVeigh's attitude and what do you make of my claims about government use of force.
real

London, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>"No court would enforce a contract where one party does not know the terms of the contract being agreed to."
Try this: Over half of America still does not know what is in Obamacare. And dont want to know.
Lawful and legal are different animals... Politics -'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures...

The world abounds with procurators - lawyers, guardians, trustees and legislators who generally obtain our EXPRESS consent. Courts and other government agencies, on the other hand, use the IMPLIED, or tacit procuration.

"An express procuration is one made by the express consent of the parties. AN IMPLIED OR TACIT PROCURATION TAKES PLACE WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL SEES ANOTHER MANAGING HIS AFFAIRS AND DOES NOT INTERFERE TO PREVENT IT." Blacks supra, p. 1087

Silence shows consent. 6 Barb.[N.Y.] 2B, 35. Qui non negat, fatetur. He who does not deny, admits. Trayner, Max. 503.

The individual - the man - has three great Rights, SUPPOSEDLY, equally sacred from interference, the Right to his LIFE,, the Right to his LIBERTY,,, the Right to his PROPERTY...

The three Rights are so bound together as to be essentially one Right. To give a man his life but deny him his liberty, is to take from him all that makes life worth living. To give him his liberty but take from him the property which is the fruit and badge of his liberty, is to still leave him a slave.


Unalienable means
un - lien - able.


I am satisfied in my findings although they are disturbing...
real

London, KY

#21 Apr 17, 2013
The simple fact that many call the Constitution a God inspired document is proof of just how deceived Americans are. Giving the lives of our sons and daughters to protect the interest of the bankers, while bragging how war is good for the economy. Imagine allowing our sons and daughters to be slaughtered for the economy of a country! That's what we do, all the times while thinking we are doing this to remain free.

In order to enslave a free people, three ingredients are necessary.(1) Usury Banking (2) Control of Government and (3) Control of Religion. The most difficult of all deceptions to see, perhaps is the religious deception.

Here is a brief synopsis of the present financial situation in the country: In 1938, the United States (a legal corporation) went bankrupt. Few people know this fact. Because of this, and because of HJR 192 which removed us from the gold standard and essentially eliminated money from our country, we have been sold into slavery, and here's how.

Since the United States could not pay its bills (a planned dilemma) our government turned over, through deceit, lies and fraud, EVERY asset within the borders of our country as collateral toward this debt. This means that every natural person in this country, from birth to death is working to pay off a debt that cannot ever be paid off. Who receives these assets? The Federal Reserve and other International banking and private families.

The magic of usury (interest) banking is the practice of grand theft on a monumental scale... If there is only $10 in existence,,, and you lend it to someone under the condition that he repays $11,,, and if he agrees to this,,, he has agreed to the impossible... That is the magic of charging interest and the end result is slavery with no ownership, only rental use fees...

Our laws were based on the proposition that all rights come from The Creator,,, not the government,,, and the fundamental role of government is/was to protect this distinction...

Thus the war against The Creator...
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#25 Apr 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the info. Go on down to Crawford TX. and load that law breaker up and haul his arse back for trial. Oh you mean you "think" those offenses occurred?
Offenses occur. Getting at them is the issue. There's little doubt that Bush should be held accountable for war crimes, just as Bugliosi stated in his book. However, top political leaders are very difficult to get at. You should know that by now. Your party has been after Obama since Nov 2008 when he didn't have time to commit an offense yet.

If I were some of you, I'd prosecute him for using the same teleprompter that all Presidents use! Our President KNOWS the Constitution and he's living by it, not the rules of his opponents.
Need to know

London, KY

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I believe virtually all of them are unconstitutional. Did I accurately explain McVeigh's attitude and what do you make of my claims about government use of force.
That is what I thought , So If you don,t like a law it is unconstitutional is that the way you see it ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Williamson 2 hr LoL 3
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr winner 2,627
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 3 hr winner 973
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr winner 2,237
dr hennah hashmi (Aug '16) 3 hr bell 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr mdbuilder 177,393
Rob 3 hr Greatest of all t... 1

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages