Schwans Route Drivers
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
man-up

Albuquerque, NM

#79 Jul 19, 2014
In life you get what you put in and unless you have a degree for something better
Enjoy not being an unemployment statistic

I've been working since I was 8 washing windshields yard work etc. Countless jobs
"No such thing as the perfect job
Just one that's right for you"

Believe or not there are worse out there
kristie_wayne

United States

#84 Jun 3, 2015
Does anyone have the phone number for the schwans driver that comes on college street in london Kristie
TRAVIS

Marion, IL

#85 Dec 11, 2015
onlyoneknows wrote:
DO NOT WORK FOR SCHWANS I DID FOR 9 VERY LONG YEARS. The only thing schwans cars about is MONEY!!!!!
If it was that bad...why you remain there for 9 years? No other jobs out there you could have applied for on your lunch break, or by phone? 9 is a looooong time to complain???
Tommy

Carbondale, IL

#86 Dec 17, 2015
bitsnbytes wrote:
This guy describes life as a Schwan's driver: 65-hour weeks, sales quotas that must be filled, and mandatory holiday work.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Employees/Schwan-...
A friend of mine is also a current Schwan's guy, and describes his work week similarly.
I am not sure I agree with that report. I mean, what did that guy think? He was going to work part time? I mean...if you know you gonna work, you gonna work...nothing is free!! He kept ranting about he left his good job...Well, Schwans did not twist his arm and say you better come work for us or else!!?? And he said he was not out to get anyone, yet he told customers to cancel their orders? hummmmm
Tommy

Marion, IL

#87 Dec 17, 2015
my opinion wrote:
my opinion is that working for schwans would be equal to being a slave, my husband and i see their trucks out as late as 9:00 p.m. or later.. this seems cruel considering that they start so early..schwans is the one place that seems not to take their employees needs into consideration.. i would say don't work for them i know people are desperate for jobs but don't take a job that would be likely to ruin your life..
Only thing i see being a problem and they may need to work on is....if it is 9am to like 9pm...are they buying your lunch and dinner? What about business such as auto repairs, tuneups, doctors appt....I mean we all have business so how can anyone do that if you work mon thru sat 8am to 9pm? That seems worse than No Life? They should have very short days and long days! I don't like the sound of zero sick days...with those long hours, somebody is gonna be sick!!!! and maybe more tgan one day!
char

Malta, MT

#88 Jan 15, 2016
I am trying to get a copy of the employee handbook for some research. If anyone can assist I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.
Father that knows better

Newville, PA

#89 Mar 9, 2016
Just Wondering wrote:
I work at Schwan's and have for 10 years. I have managed to allow my wife to stay home with my beautiful children through the week because the income can be great. It all depends if you are great or a lazy slob. Work and make all kinds of money. Bluegrass District is where you want to be if you are starting new. London, Ky is ranked in the top 3 sales companies in the nation. Good look getting on here, but it don't matter where you go. You are selling the same great food to the same great people. It is rarely six days a week. If it stays that way long, get out.....your wasting your time and Schwan's time. If you want to make something of yourself and make your family grow, come work for Schwan's. Every customer you get to know will be your best friend. Wow, what a hard job. Stop and visit people you consider to be like family and make money. Don't be stupid if you decide to go work there. Weekends are for my family. That's a choice. What you want to do. Work 8 hours a day making nothing for your family and still not see them as much as you would like. Or, make enough money to go out of town on any given weekend and enjoy life?
You must be out of your mind Pal!! I worked for Schwans as well, and was smart enough to leave. There is more to life than just making money. You are doing your family a great diservice by not being available when they need you. I have often worked three fulltime jobs at a time and don't consider myself a "lazy slob" just because I'm smart enough to consider Schwans to be a poor employer. You sir are a "lazy parent and husband". I have known plenty of men like you over the years. You claim to work oh so hard, when in reality you leave the hard work of raising the children to your spouse! And you do so knowingly and on purpose. Schwans pushes safety knowing full well that you can't possibly complete your runs legally. They do so to avoid prosecution and to blame everything they can on the rsr's when accidents occur. feel sorry for you, because you must be really stupid.
atratx

New Braunfels, TX

#90 Mar 12, 2016
JODIEMEEKS4PREZ wrote:
Does anyone know what they make. Is it a good place to work. Any info would be helpful.
I worked for Schwan's. They hired me at a yearly salary to market new areas. A couple months in to working for them, the manager quit and a driver moved into his position, so I had a position to fill as a sales driver. They told me that I could earn "driver" pay with commission if I could do the same sales as the previous driver for a consecutive month. I ran the route as my own route, working my hours. Where the previous driver worked 14-16 hour days, I was completing the route in under 10. My manager, who used to run my route, constantly harassed me for doing is so quickly. However, I more than doubled his sales for four weeks in a row. He called me several Saturday mornings telling me I had to work, I refused. He told me I could not come back in less than 14 hours, I refused and did my route as I saw fit. After a month of blowing his sales out of the water, they told me I had to show them for another month before I could see commission. I quit. In the month that I worked as a driver, I not only doubled the previous driver's sales, but I also added over 100 customers and built an entire new route day. They just didn't want to give me commission.
Lonelyinlondonky

London, KY

#91 Mar 29, 2016
JODIEMEEKS4PREZ wrote:
Does anyone know what they make. Is it a good place to work. Any info would be helpful.
golden coral is hiring depends on your area they do pay incentave .some start out at ,8 something some higher
Tim

Fremont, NE

#92 Jul 2, 2016
Do Not Work for Schwans ! I did for 5 years & Lost everything !! My wife, my house, even my dog !!! And there's Never enough time in the day the management always want's Moore & Always will yell at you 1st thing in the morning in front of Customers & Fellow Employees❗&#100 71;Great way to start your day right ? And NEVER call in sick, even though we were illegally on the road for too many hours keep your immune system up !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 6 min I hate liars 11
Andrew Taylor the Racist 1 hr Dummy 2
Who is the easiest chick at Wal-Mart 2 hr Morris 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr USA 171,870
my child came home from school with a dirty diaper (Feb '12) 3 hr so funny 138
East Laurel Water District 4 hr Customer 1
Libtard and electric cars 4 hr so funny 8

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance