Kentucky bidders over?

Kentucky bidders over?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

I know

Dexter, MO

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Lord, I hope so!!!! So embarrassing for KY.
wondering

Dexter, MO

#3 Aug 17, 2013
I hope not they r funny
sirlulzalot

Corbin, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2013
The show isnt over, just the first season.
bad curve

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
I miss it already. when will the next season start?

“Life is a compromise!”

Since: Nov 08

USA

#7 Aug 23, 2013
They can go in and fight over panties again. The Star Wars bid and fight was staged just like wrestling. You ever been to a real auction? This is funny and scripted.
Horribly staged

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
This is the worst staged "show" I've ever seen. It's obvious that the majority of it is scripted. Good riddance and put it to rest.
Seriously

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2013
Duuuurrhhhh no sh*t its scripted. Human Contradictions is a genius to point that out. It's for entertainment just like every other "reality" show. You are the only one stupid enough to think its supposed to be real.

“Life is a compromise!”

Since: Nov 08

USA

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Duuuurrhhhh no sh*t its scripted. Human Contradictions is a genius to point that out. It's for entertainment just like every other "reality" show. You are the only one stupid enough to think its supposed to be real.
For those a little slow I pointed it out. Lol reality is strange and often boring. Everything on tv is scripted, even the news numb nuts. Lol
Dee

London, KY

#13 Aug 23, 2013
Lol I love that people see Kentuckians that way as a bunch of crazy hillbilly freaks. Maybe when our economy finally collapses all of the little smug northerners will remember that and stay in their city. Haha remember you never know where we may be hiding in the hills of Kentucky with our eyes on you.
he he he

London, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2013
its making this area look terrible those guys may be making some money off of this small town looking stupid but I for one think it's crazyville
Ima Hotzie

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2013
I watched the first episode and that did it for me. The more they talked the wilder they looked.
moron

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2013
Your right the first season is over. But they didn't get picked up for a second season because of ratings and no where else to go with in direction of the show. So yeah moron it is over for good. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Show sucked anyway later mater
USA

Corbin, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2013
I liked it
awful

Corbin, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2013
The show brought shame to our community.
Holbert

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Do a show about the cimas junkyard! Yay!
WTF

Somerset, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2013
The oil show set in Adair County was much worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min just an observer 170,596
Rebekah Blevins 10 min Anoynomus 11
rats 46 min upinya 2
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 51 min Yup 8
Senate Just Passed Sweeping Tax Bill 2 hr Jester 18
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,765
did your loved one die at Baptist Health 7 hr overnight 3

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages