Couple arrested for drug trafficking ...

Couple arrested for drug trafficking operation

There are 5 comments on the WKYT story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Couple arrested for drug trafficking operation. In it, WKYT reports that:

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff's Detective Brad Mitchell conducted an investigation into illegal drug trafficking in the Keavy area after information was received, and a search warrant was obtained and executed at Leland Karr's residence on Earl Howard Road, 12 miles south of London on Wednesday afternoon at 3:00 p.m. The Laurel ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

Happy One

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Goooood!!!!!!
mel

London, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2012
it is about time ! i hope they take her house and everything ! neither has a job nor have they ever so you tell me what paid for it ! DRUG MONEY that is what. I am Kin to them and I know what I am talking about. I really never thought i would see the day these two got busted though !
WOW

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2012
mel wrote:
it is about time ! i hope they take her house and everything ! neither has a job nor have they ever so you tell me what paid for it ! DRUG MONEY that is what. I am Kin to them and I know what I am talking about. I really never thought i would see the day these two got busted though !
For real? neither has a job? is that against the law? your a lame jealous person that thrives on other peoples misery what a loser!
citizen

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone know where some good young cheap $2.OO Hookers are Here in Keavy?
East Bernstat

Gray, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
citizen wrote:
Anyone know where some good young cheap $2.OO Hookers are Here in Keavy?
Is that who the POLICE was after between LONDON and EAST BERNSTAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 3 min my opinion 72
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 49 min Princess Hey 2,561
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 49 min Princess Hey 908
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Rose_NoHo 174,958
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,167
Dry 4/20 3 hr Kool-Aid Man 1
new clinic in corbin 3 hr April 4

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages