are my tax dollars funding death?

are my tax dollars funding death?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dumb

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
are you religious? Are my tax dollars funding your stupidity is some way? Probably.
Patriot

London, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Drown a stray cat and go to prison.

Pull a baby from it's mothers' womb in pieces and the government pays for it.

America, where are you?
Lilly P Bedwetter

London, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Yes your tax dollars are going to killing!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Drown a stray cat and go to prison.
Pull a baby from it's mothers' womb in pieces and the government pays for it.
America, where are you?
Your tax dollars may also be funding syphillis. Is that Obama's fault too? A Mother that wants to do this is the Mother who faces the consequences. Just think, if boys and girls-women and men would just THINK, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Fact is, if all these babies we placed into the system unwanted, you'd be complaining where your tax dollars are going in the welfare system (which you do now), and, the nation would produce more trouble children for feeling they weren't wanted by a parent. Then your tax dollars could pay for more psychologists. Face it dear. Your tax dollars would go somewhere in relation to it. So, rest your case and..........keep your dress down.
HilLogic

London, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
This is one of the most awesome videos I have ever seen. It is approximately 9 1/2 minutes long, but well worth watching.
Saved

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
God has not for gotten. I'm sure he will repay America for her transgressions. The bible says fear not the one who can kill the body but fear the one who can kill both body and soul. God will not be mocked for what so ever a man sows so shall (will) he reap. If you support abortion wether your Dem or republican it would have been better if you were never born. Supporting abortion is the same as going out and performing murder. Jesus said there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Hell is never full and the heat is never quenched. Times have changed along with trends but God has never changed and will never. Innocent blood cries out from these innocent children as a testimony against America from the highest political platform on down. No I'm not religious I'm saved I'm spiritually filled and aware of the future for those who try to justify murder through rights. You are hell bound if you support abortion.
Saved

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
http://ministry-to-children.com/bible-verses-...
And you can't tell me there have been millions of birth complications or rapes. I just don't buy that millions of children die in the name of rights. Planned parent hood our presidents favorite organization has the intention and only intention to kill babies wether or not rape or birthing complications are the key factors.
hehe

Sheridan, AR

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren't people
--Lawsuit against Catholic Health Initiatives appealed to Colorado Supreme Court
Wend Jan 23rd, 2013

http://coloradoindependent.com/126808/in-malp...

the MOST staunch opponents AGAINST abortion now say unborn fetuses are not people - go figure
Saved

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
hehe wrote:
Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren't people
--Lawsuit against Catholic Health Initiatives appealed to Colorado Supreme Court
Wend Jan 23rd, 2013
http://coloradoindependent.com/126808/in-malp...
the MOST staunch opponents AGAINST abortion now say unborn fetuses are not people - go figure
Yeah we'll that argument was debunked a long time ago.
fff

London, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
dumb wrote:
are you religious? Are my tax dollars funding your stupidity is some way? Probably.
not religious. yes i know my tax dollars fund death through abortion and war. your tax dollars do not fund me in any way, shape or form.
fff

London, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Saved wrote:
God has not for gotten. I'm sure he will repay America for her transgressions. The bible says fear not the one who can kill the body but fear the one who can kill both body and soul. God will not be mocked for what so ever a man sows so shall (will) he reap. If you support abortion wether your Dem or republican it would have been better if you were never born. Supporting abortion is the same as going out and performing murder. Jesus said there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Hell is never full and the heat is never quenched. Times have changed along with trends but God has never changed and will never. Innocent blood cries out from these innocent children as a testimony against America from the highest political platform on down. No I'm not religious I'm saved I'm spiritually filled and aware of the future for those who try to justify murder through rights. You are hell bound if you support abortion.
i don't believe in hell and am not religious, yet have enough sense to see that abortion does take an innocent life.
Saved

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

No but the Goverment should not allow a women to kill her child oops I'm mistaken the Goverment allows murder to take place everyday. The sad truth is you see the child as some cancer that you need rid of no matter if its a rape case or not. Again I doubt the millions of abortions that has taken place and is taking place everyday was and is because of rape or birth complications. The fact you still see no wrong in this disturbes most a Americans who see this no more than murder. You claim abortion is needed when a women is raped or because of birth complication. But millions and I mean millions of abortions. Come on you can't tell me 80 percent of these abortions aren't because of selfish reasons. Rape isn't that high in America and most wemon have a good healthy pregnancy now days. I don't care what you think to be honest or how you spin this. And you don't have to be religious to see that murdering children is just morally wrong but oh we'll when working people has to support you and feed your children it's a differant story. Words that describe America in 2013
Dependent
Mooching
Liar
Lazy
Selfish
Whorish
Slanderous
Wicked
Denial
Mistaken
Repulsive
Mockery
esgtwertwert

London, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
"No but the Goverment should not allow a women to kill her child oops I'm mistaken the Goverment allows murder to take place everyday."

Not all abortions are murder. There are many valid reasons for ending a pregnancy. Also, the government has put limits on late term abortions. Abortion is a difficult issue and much compelling debate can be made among intelligent people. That excludes you.
Saved wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v =GbFQWl_F3UQ&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGbFQWl_F3UQ
No but the Goverment should not allow a women to kill her child oops I'm mistaken the Goverment allows murder to take place everyday. The sad truth is you see the child as some cancer that you need rid of no matter if its a rape case or not. Again I doubt the millions of abortions that has taken place and is taking place everyday was and is because of rape or birth complications. The fact you still see no wrong in this disturbes most a Americans who see this no more than murder. You claim abortion is needed when a women is raped or because of birth complication. But millions and I mean millions of abortions. Come on you can't tell me 80 percent of these abortions aren't because of selfish reasons. Rape isn't that high in America and most wemon have a good healthy pregnancy now days. I don't care what you think to be honest or how you spin this. And you don't have to be religious to see that murdering children is just morally wrong but oh we'll when working people has to support you and feed your children it's a differant story. Words that describe America in 2013
Dependent
Mooching
Liar
Lazy
Selfish
Whorish
Slanderous
Wicked
Denial
Mistaken
Repulsive
Mockery
Saved

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
esgtwertwert wrote:
"No but the Goverment should not allow a women to kill her child oops I'm mistaken the Goverment allows murder to take place everyday."
Not all abortions are murder. There are many valid reasons for ending a pregnancy. Also, the government has put limits on late term abortions. Abortion is a difficult issue and much compelling debate can be made among intelligent people. That excludes you.
<quoted text>
#13 Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger once said the following….

“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”

#14 In a 1922 book entitled “Woman, Morality, and Birth Control”, Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger wrote the following….

“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
Saved

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
In other words blacks to the gov aren't clean at all. Low income families with not even a high school education. Dependent on taxpayer money to get buy from month to month.
#6 According to Pastor Clenard Childress, approximately 52 percent of all African-American pregnancies now end in abortion.

#7 One very shocking study found that 86 percent of all abortions are done for the sake of convenience.

#16 Planned Parenthood specifically targets the poor. A staggering 72 percent of Planned Parenthood’s “customers” have incomes that are either equal to or beneath 150 percent of the federal poverty level.

#17 There are 30 Planned Parenthood executives that make more than $200,000 a year. A few of them make more than $300,000 a year.

In other words blacks are targeted by planned parenthood for being an unclean race It's in the statistics.
Saved

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
#5 It has been reported that a staggering 41 percent of all New York City pregnancies end in abortion.
Saved

Somerset, KY

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely (AGI).
The abortion rate of non-metropolitan women is about half that of women who live in metropolitan counties (NAF).
The abortion rate of women with Medicaid coverage is three times as high as that of other women (NAF).
Saved

Somerset, KY

#22 Jan 25, 2013
On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).
Only 12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).
One per cent (of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Saved wrote:
On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).
Only 12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).
One per cent (of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).
I'll offer you ONE reason for the 99%. Keep your damn dress down and his pants up! Go figger. It's amazing that some just don't seem to be aware of what causes it. Ask me if I give a rat's as- what their reasons are. Bottom line is, don't get pregnant to start with. Problem solved. As far as the 1% you've noted, I guess the Republican Way of placing a dime between the knees didn't get it?
Saved

London, KY

#28 Jan 29, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll offer you ONE reason for the 99%. Keep your damn dress down and his pants up! Go figger. It's amazing that some just don't seem to be aware of what causes it. Ask me if I give a rat's as- what their reasons are. Bottom line is, don't get pregnant to start with. Problem solved. As far as the 1% you've noted, I guess the Republican Way of placing a dime between the knees didn't get it?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min SistaNoneYa 138,542
PlayStation 2 & Swimming Pool 4 Sale 33 min summertime 14
Looking to rent a Billboard!! 49 min maybe this helps 2
Moving to Corbin from New York 1 hr DemonicPrincess 10
Jesus Christ Is Coming 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 22
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 866
Sasquatch 4 hr jed 5
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]