When Will King Jesus Come To Gather H...

When Will King Jesus Come To Gather His People?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Presbiterian

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 30, 2013
The following news item on link below suggests support for a 2013 beginning of the Great Tribulation.

Red Moon? Might the Great Tribulation Begin in 2013?
In a video interview on the Prophecy in the News website, Biltz said hes been studying prophecies that focus on the sun and moon, even going back to the book of Genesis where it states the lights in the sky would be be for signs, and for seasons.

It means a signal, kind of like one if by land, two if by sea. Its like God wants to signal us, he said.The Hebrew word implies not only is it a signal, but its a signal for coming.
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/red-mo...
P.S. I can hardly wait! This earth is becoming unfit to live on.
just saying

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Sep 30, 2013
it cant be much longer with obama bringing on the mark of the beast microchip through obamacare this way.

and the way they are striking out against christians, and the way obama is supporting the muslim brotherhood who is killing our christians in egypt.
and the way the restaurants,companies and factories around here are allowing their hate groups to strike out against their christian employees in pure spite.
these fast foods allow their druggies to call in and not show up 2 and 3 days a week, while their christian workers have to slave and cover for their tails.
and if a christian called in sick, 9 times out of 10, they would be terminated.
for sure employers have no respect for a christian worker who gets 2 or 3 times more work done.
and even tho they never try to testify or speak their beliefs to anyone, they are still allowed to be treated very badly by others.
even so come on jesus. it cant be soon enough for me.
uuummm

London, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2013
just saying wrote:
it cant be much longer with obama bringing on the mark of the beast microchip through obamacare this way.
and the way they are striking out against christians, and the way obama is supporting the muslim brotherhood who is killing our christians in egypt.
and the way the restaurants,companies and factories around here are allowing their hate groups to strike out against their christian employees in pure spite.
these fast foods allow their druggies to call in and not show up 2 and 3 days a week, while their christian workers have to slave and cover for their tails.
for sure employers have no respect for a christian worker who gets 2 or 3 times more work done.
and even tho they never try to testify or speak their beliefs to anyone, they are still allowed to be treated very badly by others.
There is no micro chipping in Obamacare!
Revelations Rocks

London, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Very soon and I can't wait.
walt

Stearns, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2013
I. A MICROCHIP MANDATE IS NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN OBAMACARE
The language cited in support of this proposition comes from H.R. 3200 §2521, which amends 21 United States Code (herein after referred to as €œU.S.C. €) 360(i)(essentially the same legislation), and calls for the extensive tracking of all class II or III devices used in or on a patient so as to €œfacilitat e analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data€(§ 2521 (g)(1)(A),(B)) of the medical device, not the person. The language of this section makes it very clear that the Secretary of Health and Human Services (herein after referred to as €œSECRETARY €) is given broad power over the collection of data pertaining to medical devices.

IV. CONCLUSION
Summarily, the individual micro-chipping of Americans is not currently and explicitly laid out in OBAMACARE, but could become a very real possibility under the guise of protection and €œdelivery of efficient and affordable healthcare€. If this were allowed in the future, it would not only fly in the face of the Constitution, but God, the natural law, and each and every individual right that has been recognized since the beginning of time.

https://usjf.net/2010/04/obamacare-mandatory-...

IMO it's not time for individual microchipping yet. I believe it will come as a result of an increase in stolen identities and credit card fraud.

The people will have to want it and want it for a good reason, what better reason than to absolutely protect your money and identity.

Microchipping would be of great benefit in a modern moneyless society. All transactions would have to be done on a computer terminal, even yard sales and flea markets.

As for the topic of this thread, I thought Jesus was going to set up His kingdom on this earth and reign for a thousand years, after which judgment would come. I don't believe in a 'rapture' at His next coming.
PastorTom

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
He's coming soon friends. He's disgusted with your obsession with drugs, booze and fornication. Repent now you fools
Observer

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Revelations Rocks wrote:
Very soon and I can't wait.
I wish you fundamentalist zealots and right wing haters would be removed from the earth in some divine manner. The world would be better off without you.
walt

Stearns, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2013
PastorTom wrote:
He's coming soon friends. He's disgusted with your obsession with drugs, booze and fornication. Repent now you fools
If you were a real pastor you would know better than to call anyone a fool.
Me agin

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you fundamentalist zealots and right wing haters would be removed from the earth in some divine manner. The world would be better off without you.
Why cant we all get along?
You dont own the earth, and from your attitude, you will not inherit any part of the new earth.
Me agin

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2013
walt wrote:
I. A MICROCHIP MANDATE IS NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN OBAMACARE
The language cited in support of this proposition comes from H.R. 3200 §2521, which amends 21 United States Code (herein after referred to as &#128;&#156;U.S.C. &#128;) 360(i)(essentially the same legislation), and calls for the extensive tracking of all class II or III devices used in or on a patient so as to &#128;&#156;facilitat e analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data&#128;(§ 2521 (g)(1)(A),(B)) of the medical device, not the person. The language of this section makes it very clear that the Secretary of Health and Human Services (herein after referred to as &#128;&#156;SECRETARY &#128;) is given broad power over the collection of data pertaining to medical devices.
IV. CONCLUSION
Summarily, the individual micro-chipping of Americans is not currently and explicitly laid out in OBAMACARE, but could become a very real possibility under the guise of protection and &#128;&#156;delivery of efficient and affordable healthcare&#128;. If this were allowed in the future, it would not only fly in the face of the Constitution, but God, the natural law, and each and every individual right that has been recognized since the beginning of time.
https://usjf.net/2010/04/obamacare-mandatory-...
IMO it's not time for individual microchipping yet. I believe it will come as a result of an increase in stolen identities and credit card fraud.
The people will have to want it and want it for a good reason, what better reason than to absolutely protect your money and identity.
Microchipping would be of great benefit in a modern moneyless society. All transactions would have to be done on a computer terminal, even yard sales and flea markets.
As for the topic of this thread, I thought Jesus was going to set up His kingdom on this earth and reign for a thousand years, after which judgment would come. I don't believe in a 'rapture' at His next coming.
"As for the topic of this thread, I thought Jesus was going to set up His kingdom on this earth and reign for a thousand years, after which judgment would come. I don't believe in a 'rapture' at His next coming. "

Jesus will never touch this earth again. His foot will never touch this ground. Lots of scripture supports this. http://www.fixedearth.com/retearth.htm

THIS OLD EARTH will be completely burned up, dissolved and that new earth that HE is preparing will come down from God out of Heaven. 2 peter chapter 3.
Also John the Revelator saw this in a vision. Revelation 21.

As for the rapture, I agree with you. There is no such thing as a rapture. It was invented by Satan to make people turn away from what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24. If there was any such thing as a rapture, Jesus would have told us so.
And he said every eye shall behold his coming. Even those who pierced him. And how shall they do this except they began to rise out of their graves? Then those in Christ shall rise up and meet him in the air, there forever to be with him.
We will be hated and killed for our faith, and it is coming to the United States with the present administration's support of Sharia Law. It will cancel out the constitution. http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/07/30/the-...
Nations of ungodly, vile, vicious, and vilolent people are buying up the United States lands from the banking systems to kick us out in the cold to be killed.
Revelations Rocks

London, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2013
COMING SOON....
Jearld

Tampa, FL

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth will not last long after all the good people are gone. They are the ones that are keeping the work force going and keeping the economy from collapsing.
When the heathen get through killing off the Christians, they will turn on each other and kill each other too.
Then some nut will find the computer button for the nuke, and he will nuke the rest of the world into flames; thinking his god will give him a bunch of virgins or something.
Thats just my guess. But the bible does say the earth will be completely melted. 2 pet 3.
Liberty

London, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2013
just saying wrote:
First of all, the term "mark of the beast" is Mark mean many..not just one mumber..
Second, Jesus will return for you when you die...
Comet ISON in Nov 2013

Lowell, MA

#14 Sep 30, 2013
Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
walt

Stearns, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Me agin wrote:
<quoted text>"As for the topic of this thread, I thought Jesus was going to set up His kingdom on this earth and reign for a thousand years, after which judgment would come. I don't believe in a 'rapture' at His next coming. "
Jesus will never touch this earth again. His foot will never touch this ground. Lots of scripture supports this. http://www.fixedearth.com/retearth.htm
THIS OLD EARTH will be completely burned up, dissolved and that new earth that HE is preparing will come down from God out of Heaven. 2 peter chapter 3.
Also John the Revelator saw this in a vision. Revelation 21.
As for the rapture, I agree with you. There is no such thing as a rapture. It was invented by Satan to make people turn away from what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24. If there was any such thing as a rapture, Jesus would have told us so.
And he said every eye shall behold his coming. Even those who pierced him. And how shall they do this except they began to rise out of their graves? Then those in Christ shall rise up and meet him in the air, there forever to be with him.
We will be hated and killed for our faith, and it is coming to the United States with the present administration's support of Sharia Law. It will cancel out the constitution. http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/07/30/the-...
Nations of ungodly, vile, vicious, and vilolent people are buying up the United States lands from the banking systems to kick us out in the cold to be killed.
There are also scriptures that imply that God will reign with man on the earth. The earth will be made new before this happens.

"The Bible shows that the Kingdom of God will be set up on the earth: "And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth!" (Revelation 5:10, The Amplified Bible). Notice Revelation 11:15 as well, which prophesies that Christ's Kingdom will take over the kingdoms of this earth:"

"Three times in the book of Revelation, the apostle John describes the "holy city," New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven, rather than being in heaven (Revelation 3:12; 21:2, 10). New Jerusalem will be set up on the new - cleansed and purified - earth. God Himself will dwell with men - not in heaven but in New Jerusalem on earth:"

http://www.truegospel.org/index.cfm/fuseactio...
walt

Stearns, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2013
Here are some more interesting thoughts.

"On earth as it is in heaven"

People sometimes think that the kingdom will be in heaven because in the Gospel of Matthew it is called "the Kingdom of Heaven" (in the other Gospels it is called "the Kingdom of God", but these are two names for the same thing). But in Matthews account of the Sermon on the Mount, we find The Lords Prayer. This prayer speaks about the kingdom coming from heaven, not being in heaven:

"Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..." (Matthew 6:9,10).

It is obvious that, in general, Gods will is not being done on the earth today, but in the kingdom it will be. So the Kingdom of Heaven will be on earth.

Jesus will be King of the world

When Jesus comes back, he will not only be the king of the restored kingdom of Israel, but also king of the whole earth, as we read in a wonderful Psalm about the kingdom:

"In his [Jesus] days the righteous shall flourish, and abundance of peace, until the moon is no more. He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth." (Psalm 72:7,8).

Jesus will reign with the faithful from all ages, over the inhabitants of the world.

The Bible contains a surprising amount of detail about the kingdom. Lets see what we can find out in order to build up a picture of what the kingdom will be like. Information about the kingdom is found all over the Bible.

We will look at verses from both the Old and New Testaments. In this booklet we can only scratch the surface on this vast subject.

No more war

A major difference between the kingdom and the world today will be the absence of war, and the destruction of all weapons:

"He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth, he breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; he burns the chariot in the fire." (Psalm 46:9)

At the moment the world is full of weapons. In the kingdom, the huge amount of money, time and energy expended on warfare today will be put to far more profitable use:

"He [God] shall judge between the nations, and rebuke many people; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." (Isaiah 2:4).

Everyone will know about God

In the kingdom, everyone will know about God.

"None of them shall teach his neighbour, and none his brother saying, know the LORD, for all shall know me from the least of them to the greatest of them" (Hebrews 8:11 and Jeremiah 31:24).

As we have seen from other verses, this doesnt just mean that everyone will believe in God, it also means that they will know about Gods wonderful, perfectly righteous, character.

http://www.christadelphia.org/pamphlet/p_king...
Revelations Rocks

London, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2013
Within a couple of months you will know, for a price that is. Coming Soon
Already gone

London, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2013
Jearld wrote:
<quoted text>The earth will not last long after all the good people are gone. They are the ones that are keeping the work force going and keeping the economy from collapsing.
When the heathen get through killing off the Christians, they will turn on each other and kill each other too.
Then some nut will find the computer button for the nuke, and he will nuke the rest of the world into flames; thinking his god will give him a bunch of virgins or something.
Thats just my guess. But the bible does say the earth will be completely melted. 2 pet 3.
The good people are already gone. Haven't you noticed,(depending on your age), that as our older generations die, so has the mentality of neighbor helping neighbor, following the ten commandments, treating others as you want to be treated. All of these things have died along with them, including the bible.It is now a dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest type of existence now. And it's only going to get worse. As far as killing off all the Christian's, years upon years of anti-christian propaganda is very close to accomplishing that. There will be no more Christianity once everybody is convinced that God is a figment of their imagination, and are labeled crazy or worse if they dare believe otherwise.
literally

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 30, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also scriptures that imply that God will reign with man on the earth. The earth will be made new before this happens.
"The Bible shows that the Kingdom of God will be set up on the earth: "And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth!" (Revelation 5:10, The Amplified Bible). Notice Revelation 11:15 as well, which prophesies that Christ's Kingdom will take over the kingdoms of this earth:"
"Three times in the book of Revelation, the apostle John describes the "holy city," New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven, rather than being in heaven (Revelation 3:12; 21:2, 10). New Jerusalem will be set up on the new - cleansed and purified - earth. God Himself will dwell with men - not in heaven but in New Jerusalem on earth:"
http://www.truegospel.org/index.cfm/fuseactio...
not THIS earth, but they will reign on the new earth. this earth will be destroyed.
literally

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Already gone wrote:
<quoted text> The good people are already gone. Haven't you noticed,(depending on your age), that as our older generations die, so has the mentality of neighbor helping neighbor, following the ten commandments, treating others as you want to be treated. All of these things have died along with them, including the bible.It is now a dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest type of existence now. And it's only going to get worse. As far as killing off all the Christian's, years upon years of anti-christian propaganda is very close to accomplishing that. There will be no more Christianity once everybody is convinced that God is a figment of their imagination, and are labeled crazy or worse if they dare believe otherwise.
the bible said jesus will find faith when he comes. so there will be a place reserved and hidden for them.
those christians that are alive and remain will be caught up to meet him in the air. because he told noah it wont be water but FIRE next time, and the earth will be completely dissolved. 2 pet 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min RAGU 138,165
News Laurel school officials say voluntary student p... 1 hr Too Funny 1
Mary sue cunnigan 3 hr Needing info 1
Jesus Christ Is Coming 3 hr Who ha 4
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 4 hr Jaclyn 1,010
Cookie Factory Union Interest (Jul '14) 4 hr Grumpy 41
bad drunk old women 4 hr james 2
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]