Democrat advocated rape whistles

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ha ha ha

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Gun Control: The silent media ignore a Colorado Democrat who says women don't need firearms to defend themselves from predators and a patronizing vice president who says women can't handle an AR-15 anyway.

On Monday, the Colorado House passed four gun control bills. Among them is HB13-1226. It would ban concealed weapons on college campuses, as if creating more gun-free zones, such as the one around the Aurora, Colo., theater, where 12 were killed and another 59 wounded, will prevent more massacres.

Colorado is a concealed-carry state, as was Virginia at the time of the Virginia Tech shootings. But like the Aurora theater, Virginia Tech had declared itself a gun-free zone. It's a lesson the Colorado House apparently didn't learn.

John Fund, writing in National Review, notes that the Aurora shooter had a choice, within a 20-minute drive from his home, of seven movie theaters that were showing the Batman movie with which he was obsessed.

The Cinemark Theater he chose wasn't the closest, but was the only one that banned customers from carrying their guns inside, allowed under Colorado law.

Supporting HB13-1226 was Colorado Democrat Rep. Joe Salazar. While arguing for the disarmament of college students, Salazar said that even if women feel like they're going to be raped, that's no justification for carrying a Glock in your purse or book bag.

"It's why we have call boxes; it's why we have safe zones; it's why we have the whistles," Salazar opined.

"Because you just don't know who you're gonna be shooting at. And you don't know if you feel like you're gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone's been following you around or if you feel like you're in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop ...

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Sounds like a whistle symphony every night in Chicago.
fear this

Tampa, FL

#3 Feb 24, 2013
washington aint got a brain and they are still dangerous.
these spoiled children that own the world have no self control, and they are going to be the death of us all.
if they had any brains they would realize that you cannot spend your way to success.
the taxpayer will run out of funds sooner or later, by giving to those who dont earn.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
My wife looked over and said, "my Sig barrel whistles when I blow the smoke away." Then continued to sit by the firelight........

....eating from her wooden bucket. lol
truth

Sevierville, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
When jenny is forced by the lib dem to give up her 2 guns i hope she get a whistles because her kind will need it.
ha ha ha

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Where jenny ? Why does she think it ok for woman to be raped?She refuse to condem any dem that has foolish ideals.
stumpt

London, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
wonder if they all ran out and increassed the production of whistles when they bought up a good supply for all their women folk and promised that would scare the hell out of that would be rapist?????NOOOOT!!
Ronco

London, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
[sales pitchman voice]

Here folks we have the democrat approved VaggyWhistle. This whistle is not carried in your pocket! It is not held in your hand where you might drop it. No ma'am! The VaggyWhistle is worn. That's right ladies and democrats, worn.

Never be without your democrat approved rape protection.

Remember girls "when the panties go down the VaggyWhistle sounds off!"

For those women and democrats that order in the next 5 minutes, will receive a second VaggyWhistle free! Of course S&H will be applied. One for your life partner or if you just want to be a two note cowgirl.

VaggyWhistle from Ronco!
stumpt

London, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
i like that,i should have thought of it.
LockLoad

Imperial, MO

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Now that the Democrats have let everyone know that they prefer HELPLESS UNARMED WOMEN, they've come out with a new line of Democrat rape whistles. The instructions say "if you feel threatened, just blow and then proceed to a Democrat GUN FREE ZONE!
If this fails to stop your attacker, your relatives will be comforted in knowing that you died for the anti Second Amendment Democrat cause!"
okay

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Apr 15, 2013
truth wrote:
When jenny is forced by the lib dem to give up her 2 guns i hope she get a whistles because her kind will need it.
Jenny will not have to give up her guns. Obama never said he was going to take our guns. We do not need military grade clips. This dem will not be unarmed as many. The intelligent republicans and democrats do know there is not a need for enough ammo to be allowed to wipe out many kids, people. We have never been in danger of losing our right to defend our homes. I think a glock, etc... without 30 round clips is sufficient, unless you are at war. Common folks do not need large capacity weapons. Intelligent people know this. The NRA, which is also a big lobbyist in Washington, are pushing this in order to do, just as they are, get all the radicals to buy into the propaganda and lies they are pushing, concerning large magazines to profit from idiots. The are using this strategy to make people go out and buy military grade weapons, and ammo, and it is all about the money. Obama never said we do not have a right to protect our homes and families when needed. Believe me, liberals will also, but we use common sense when it comes to wanting to keep guns made specifically from killing many, many at one time by a nut job. It is a lie that they want to take your guns. Only keep military grade weapons out of the hands of lunatics, or those who want to prepare for the, revolution in the name of GOD, lol. Nuts. I only wish Adam's mom had not any of the AR-15's and other large capacity weapons around her ill son. A semi automatic glock or SK would have been sufficient to knock off an intruder/intruders. She should have not allowed her son to have access to her weapons of massive people destruction.
okay

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 15, 2013
LockLoad wrote:
Now that the Democrats have let everyone know that they prefer HELPLESS UNARMED WOMEN, they've come out with a new line of Democrat rape whistles. The instructions say "if you feel threatened, just blow and then proceed to a Democrat GUN FREE ZONE!
If this fails to stop your attacker, your relatives will be comforted in knowing that you died for the anti Second Amendment Democrat cause!"
Don't kid yourself. Check out the source who printed this. Dems are armed with sufficient means to defend themselves.

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#13 Apr 15, 2013
okay wrote:
<quoted text>I think a glock, etc... without 30 round clips is sufficient, unless you are at war. Common folks do not need large capacity weapons.
Wait, didn't the deadliest mass shooting in American history happen at the end of two Glock pistols? I believe one held a 15 round mag and the other a 10. Yeah, it did, no rifle or 30 round magazine need.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2...

Why do the police, who have dozens of armed individuals for backup, need 30 round magazines and semi-automatic rifles to protect themselves from the bad guys yet normal citizens living alone should limit their defensive capability?

And no one is talking about banning clips. When you don't even know the terms involved, should you really be deciding laws about the subject at hand?
yeah

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, didn't the deadliest mass shooting in American history happen at the end of two Glock pistols? I believe one held a 15 round mag and the other a 10. Yeah, it did, no rifle or 30 round magazine need.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2...
Why do the police, who have dozens of armed individuals for backup, need 30 round magazines and semi-automatic rifles to protect themselves from the bad guys yet normal citizens living alone should limit their defensive capability?
And no one is talking about banning clips. When you don't even know the terms involved, should you really be deciding laws about the subject at hand?
Because the Police are frequently up against not one but many at one time, or due to the fact that they know how easy to obtain military grade weapons. Things happen in an instant, and at times that officer may have no backup against a gang of thugs. It is about time officer's can atleast have the ability to fight back with the capable abilities as most gangs. As for you question about normal citizens living alone needing the same capabilities or having that right as a trained police officer on the streets daily, well, why should private citizens be banned from these, if you could ask, I bet Sandy Hook parent's could answer that, also, many private citizens if they are not mentally ill, like Adam, the parents may not have enough common sense to lock those weapons away from the deranged family member. Just as the two glock killing occurred, maybe this would have been prevented if he could not obtain them, he apparently was mentally unstable. Just imagine the knife incident on the news recently where students were slashed. They survived, thank God, but just imagine if mommy left a loaded AK around, then what. No survivors. I believe in our right to protection, but large magazines are not needed by private citizens. Yes I know it only takes one shot, as if someone entered your home and you were forced to pull out a .22 or.38 and shoot, by all means we deserve that protection, and semi automatic, such as glocks, but not 30 round automatic capacity, those are to kill people, period. Obama is not trying to take our guns. Both sides of intelligent people know we do not need these military type weapons on the streets. Just tougher regulations is all they are talking. The NRA will speak out against this, but their agenda is working, all the radicals are rushing out to buy large mag weapons, and they in return are getting richer, to heck with the massive murders, it is the money and if I say so myself a strategy among themselves they are benefiting from. I know they are not talking about banning all clips. They are speaking of large capacity clips, 30 round, I know exactly what I am speaking of, or I would not state it.
water dowser

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2013
LockLoad wrote:
That's hilarious. Look at the republicans changing the definition of rape. H.R. 3 . You can get away with rape if the female is drugged and can't say no. And don't come back saying this bill was about abortion and right to life. The republican party has supported forced abortions in Texas by allowing dangerous levels of radiation in drinking water for 20 years. In Louisiana the governor had to have pressure placed on him to supply funding for people to move away from the toxic sink that had been developed by the state not protecting the citizens from companies dumping toxic waste. This also caused forced abortions. Conservative states have higher rates of deaths caused by abuse of children. The truth is conservatives do not even acknowledge right to life of anyone. Toilet Paper members applaud at the thought of stepping over a dying man. Conservatives want to lessen the power of OSHA which would allow companies to deny safe working conditions.
Conservatives wanted to allow kids into the workforce at half the wage of an adult, while they support the idea that drugging a child and raping them isn't rape? So what do conservatives truly value? Guns and money.

Shakedown Street

#16 Apr 15, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know they are not talking about banning all clips. They are speaking of large capacity clips, 30 round, I know exactly what I am speaking of, or I would not state it.
No one is talking about banning clips. It's like someone who doesn't know the difference between a plow and a hoe wanting to make rules regulating farming.

Sandy Hook? I don't care. Shame on you for parading around 20 dead kids to further your political agenda. We poison millions of children daily with high fructose corn syrup, damning them to a death by diabetes. 20 dead kids? Drop in the bucket.

Shakedown Street

#17 Apr 15, 2013
water dowser wrote:
<quoted text>That's hilarious. Look at the republicans changing the definition of rape. H.R. 3 . You can get away with rape if the female is drugged and can't say no. And don't come back saying this bill was about abortion and right to life. The republican party has supported forced abortions in Texas by allowing dangerous levels of radiation in drinking water for 20 years. In Louisiana the governor had to have pressure placed on him to supply funding for people to move away from the toxic sink that had been developed by the state not protecting the citizens from companies dumping toxic waste. This also caused forced abortions. Conservative states have higher rates of deaths caused by abuse of children. The truth is conservatives do not even acknowledge right to life of anyone. Toilet Paper members applaud at the thought of stepping over a dying man. Conservatives want to lessen the power of OSHA which would allow companies to deny safe working conditions.
Conservatives wanted to allow kids into the workforce at half the wage of an adult, while they support the idea that drugging a child and raping them isn't rape? So what do conservatives truly value? Guns and money.
That's right, fight the patriarchy sister!

Privilege checked!
nope

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is talking about banning clips. It's like someone who doesn't know the difference between a plow and a hoe wanting to make rules regulating farming.
Sandy Hook? I don't care. Shame on you for parading around 20 dead kids to further your political agenda. We poison millions of children daily with high fructose corn syrup, damning them to a death by diabetes. 20 dead kids? Drop in the bucket.
Howard University Art Professor Forces Students to Make Anti-Gun Propaganda in Class
Obama calls for “banning these high capacity clips” during David Gregory interview
Comments
David Gregory has a high capacity ammunition magazine problem, as you are aware.
So I was waiting for the issue of banning high capacity magazines to come up during the Meet the Press interview this morning, and it did (emphasis mine):
GREGORY:“Those are four huge things and you didn’t mention … new gun regulations.… Do you have the stomach for the political fight for new gun control laws?”
OBAMA:“David, I think anybody who was up in Newtown … understands that something fundamental in America has to change. And all of us have to do some soul searching, including me as president, that we allow a situation in which 20 precious small children are getting gunned down in a classroom. And I’ve been very clear that an assault rifle ban, banning these high capacity clips, background checks — that there are a set of issues that I have historically supported and will continue to support. You need to inform yourself of what is really happening in politics instead of going on everything someone says. Try learning before criticizing anyone on any issue or side. You cannot debate an issue or be taken seriously until you practice this.
water dowser

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, fight the patriarchy sister!
Privilege checked!
lol, howdy doody! how are ya doing?

Shakedown Street

#21 Apr 15, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text> And I’ve been very clear that an assault rifle ban, banning these high capacity clips, background checks —
So? Obama doesn't know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

Again, people who don't even know the terms involved should not be making laws on the subject.

A clip is entirely different from a magazine, and no one is talking about banning clips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 25 min Walk with God 720
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,857
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 5 hr Eskinder 93 7
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 6 hr girl that loves b... 5
Galilean Children's Home near Corbin, Ky (Feb '09) 7 hr Trudie Edwards 1,553
2 Beroom apt. for rent 370.00 a month plus depo... 10 hr Whitney 2
ppl claiming 2B christians, gambling W/bingo games 12 hr waaa 9
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick