look up at the weird clouds

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King David

Henderson, NV

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I am no conspiracy nut or anything but ladies and gents something is most defiantly being sprayed over the skies today.

May the God of Israel intervene!

camel joe

Somerset, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Been spraying for several years , keep looking, can't be good for us.
County

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
What
smoking

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Exactly.
smoking

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Grade A - US`UN - USDA,FDA,ie.,ie.,ie.,all the alphabet Organations Agencies,Approved - Tested and Subjected,CG,ie.,ie.,ie.,chemi cal genocide.
Lock

London, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2013
smoking wrote:
Grade A - US`UN - USDA,FDA,ie.,ie.,ie.,all the alphabet Organations Agencies,Approved - Tested and Subjected,CG,ie.,ie.,ie.,chemi cal genocide.
Really ?If this is true,please explain how come we are all still here? Don't bother with lung cancer-cigarettes,all the other deaths that can be explained,if this is true there would be no one left,we'd be dropping like flies.
smoking

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Lock wrote:
<quoted text>Really ?If this is true,please explain how come we are all still here? Don't bother with lung cancer-cigarettes,all the other deaths that can be explained,if this is true there would be no one left,we'd be dropping like flies.
We are all not still here. Pretty much everything can be explained away if that makes you feel better.I don't have all the answers but whatever they are spraying can't be good.What if everyone that smoked died the next day. What would they blame lung cancer then? More money is made off the socalled war on drugs then the drugs themselves,go figure.But of course the government wouldn't lie to us would they?
Lock

London, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
smoking wrote:
<quoted text>We are all not still here. Pretty much everything can be explained away if that makes you feel better.I don't have all the answers but whatever they are spraying can't be good.What if everyone that smoked died the next day. What would they blame lung cancer then? More money is made off the socalled war on drugs then the drugs themselves,go figure.But of course the government wouldn't lie to us would they?
No you are wrong,i don't trust the goverment,never have,none of it all the way feds state local most are crooks worse than the people they put in jail.But they do spray for insects that carry malaria ,q fever,some weeds so i know a lot of what they do is legit.
welp

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 27, 2013
King David wrote:
I am no conspiracy nut or anything but ladies and gents something is most defiantly being sprayed over the skies today.
May the God of Israel intervene!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UdtLTyNOB0AXX
read matt 24 its gunna get worse b4 the end.
real

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Lock wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong,i don't trust the goverment,never have,none of it all the way feds state local most are crooks worse than the people they put in jail.But they do spray for insects that carry malaria ,q fever,some weeds so i know a lot of what they do is legit.
Thats where I would spray for them, exactly where they ain't... Q Fever has been designated as an agent in biological warfare and terrorism,,, spread as an aerosolized cloud,,, successfully tested in controlled and un-controlled environments,(Operation Whitecoat).
real

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2013
I got it, they are spraying for Spring Fever. LOL...
sable

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2013
I am seventy years old and remember seeing them spray as a little kid in Nevada. Its nothing new.
real

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2013
sable wrote:
I am seventy years old and remember seeing them spray as a little kid in Nevada. Its nothing new.
Thousands of feet in the air, leaving cloud like chemtrails spreading out for hours,,, almost daily???
sable

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands of feet in the air, leaving cloud like chemtrails spreading out for hours,,, almost daily???
Yes.
real

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Enjoy.
AOK

Liberty, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
what do they spray for?
real

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov ...

HR 2977 IH bill

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov ...
Interesting medical report

Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/ oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

According to Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown New Jersey, classic signs of barium toxicity include low blood potassium, cardiac arrhythmias, respiratory failure, gastrointestinal dysfunction, paralysis, muscle twitching, and elevated blood pressure.[4] Severe barium toxicity can lead to kidney damage, respiratory failure, and death.[5] Regular barium exposure has even been fingered as a potential contributor in the development of neurodegenerative diseases, including multiple sclerosis. Barium is a natural, silvery-white earth metal. Highly reactive with air.

p.s.
According to UC DavisÂ’ Department of Chemical Engineering, the list of toxins included with most televisions includes arsenic, barium, cadmium, lead, and mercury (and programming that is overwhelmingly void-of-thought).
jigs up

Tampa, FL

#18 Apr 29, 2013
AOK wrote:
what do they spray for?
they are exterminating the republicans.
Earl

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Just read this and went on my deck but it is dark and can't see anything will try back tomorrow but thanks
flyer

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2013
I seen the clouds, very strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Raji 149,022
Democrats screw your wife Republicans screw you... 1 hr Dennis Heaster 6
JP Blackmails city of corbin 2 hr ladder#9 2
Steroids 3 hr HisBoyElroy 2
Python at bee rock campground (Jun '14) 4 hr Ohh 29
Ricky Smallwood 4 hr Rex 9
American Patriots closing 5 hr Haha 7

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages