'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228700 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174054 Aug 12, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Bush did coke and drank heavily.
Didn't hear you question his ability to say "DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU".
Just saying.
Doesn't matter who is doing drugs, drugs are bad for you.
Just say no to drugs.

Since: Oct 09

#174055 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
You do realize don't ya, leDUMBO those KY counties are an example of what McCONnell has done for those counties....NOTHING. And then there's that little secret coming out his wife on the board of those who make it their quest to close more coal mines, meanwhile bragging about the ones they closed. RED states suck more from the gov't than BLUE states, yet their low IQ voters continue to vote for those DO NOTHING teabagger CONS.
Mitch McConnell's wife sits on the board of a group working to kill the coal industry
For the pro-coal senator, the "war on coal" begins at home
For months, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell has accused his Democratic opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes, of engaging in a “war on coal,” casting her as an outright enemy of one of the state’s most vital industries.
But while McConnell presents himself as a defender of Kentucky coal mining, a member of his own family who serves as a key campaign surrogate is taking a role in an organization that funds one of the most aggressive anti-coal campaigns in the country.
McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, sits on the board of directors of Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has plunged $50 million into the Sierra Club’s Beyond Coal initiative, an advocacy effort with the expressed goal of killing the coal industry.
http://news.yahoo.com/mitch-mcconnell-s-wife-...
Don't you have some more threads to troll, stalker freak? I only seen your name a couple times. Bet you hit most of them before I even got up. Trolling, trolling, trolling.
As usual, you GOT NOTHING.(except of course one post closer to that troll badge) hahaha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
How many of those County Governments are run by democrat majorities?

Honest question, no name calling, no insult.

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174056 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter who is doing drugs, drugs are bad for you.
Just say no to drugs.
Ok he made some mistakes in his youth. Who hasn't?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#174057 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar. Middle eastern women get abused every day. They don't have American laws to protect them and you know it, you are full of yourself. Middle eastern women get stoned because she was raped and some of you accept that custom. She needs 4 witnesses all 4 men so that criminal would be persecuted. No muslim man will testify against another muslim man. Shut up! You can't hide something like that. HONER KILLING, you never heard of it...who are you kidding ?????
Um. Hi. You're an idiot.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a terrorist posting from Iran or Saudi Arabia. Or I'm an American and as I previously stated I do not know ANY Muslim women, here in the states OR otherwise, who are beaten, raped or have been killed by their husbands. So you can hyperventilate if you like, but you'll still be wrong, there are many Muslim women who live peaceful lives, with normal happy families. Sorry if that doesn't fit into your ridiculous ideology.

And you said Muslim women, not Middle Eastern women. Stop spreading disinformation, ignorance and bigotry. Try focusing on something positive in life, instead of Muslim fanatics all freaking day long.

Location hidden

#174058 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!
Schwarzenegger couldn't do anything, everything was in Democrats hands. He can't get anywhere with (D) Senate (D) legislatures.
Jerry Brown (D) screwed up California royally. City by city going bankrupt. Corruption out of control. City manager Robert Rizzo gave himself salary over $800,000.00 a year,(took money how much he needed and increased utilities to citizens) now in jail, that was during Jerry Brown. California is sanctuary state and as of January 1st. 2015 Jerry 'the lunatic' Brown signed into a law for illegals to get Drivers Licenses.
Get real ...!!
You, of all people, calling someone delusional.

I literally LOL'd and then stopped reading.

Since: Oct 09

#174059 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No one I know gets beaten, raped or killed by their husbands.
And you'd think since they can do it so freely, I'd know. Hmm.
Hey, how's that pro-PLO thing working out?

I though even YOU would have enough sense to ditch that $#it in consideration of current events.
Perhaps I give credit where it was not due?

Location hidden

#174061 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed married 9 year old. Middle eastern men treat women as the property. They can marry very young and woman can't say no.
You should move to one of those Middle Eastern countries and figure out a way to stop it from happening, Almighty OZ.

Location hidden

#174062 Aug 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I though even YOU would have enough sense to ditch that $#it in consideration of current events.
Oh you certainly give credit where it's not due, to yourself goofball.
Obama Zombies

Georgetown, KY

#174063 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bow and submit to your God Allah and I don't submit absolutely to anyone. I like my freedom and I don't cover my head ever, like makeup and a shorts in the summer........I love Jesus and he gave his life for all of us. Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up,,,but I can tell Y~O~U, STFU- YOU freak ...!!!!!
Yet all is not lost! I will be sharing a bed with my sister tonight!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174064 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bow and submit to your God Allah and I don't submit absolutely to anyone. I like my freedom and I don't cover my head ever, like makeup and a shorts in the summer........I love Jesus and he gave his life for all of us. Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up,,,but I can tell Y~O~U, STFU- YOU freak ...!!!!!
Your Jesus is exactly the one that told you to shut up! The one you claim gave his life for you is also the one the murdered every innocent woman and child on earth by drowning them! Then claimed he is the only one without sin! You and your fairy tales.....what an imagination!

Location hidden

#174065 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something wrong with covering yourself?

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174066 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to one of those Middle Eastern countries and figure out a way to stop it from happening, Almighty OZ.
Woman can stop instead submitting to her husband.
Woman like you, instead defending and pretending Muslim women are not abused.
Why was Theo Van Gogh killed, why Hirsi Alli has threats on her life and others fighting muslim radicals? You have to be ashamed pretending muslim women are not abused in big numbers.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174067 Aug 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO when you go off topic, you go WAY off topic!
Instead of addressing the issues being discussed, you just sling out any issue that you think you might have a point to make.
Beautiful tactic for an idiot or a child. Not so much a reasonable adult.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#174068 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!

Schwarzenegger couldn't do anything, everything was in Democrats hands. He can't get anywhere with (D) Senate (D) legislatures.

Jerry Brown (D) screwed up California royally. City by city going bankrupt. Corruption out of control. City manager Robert Rizzo gave himself salary over $800,000.00 a year,(took money how much he needed and increased utilities to citizens) now in jail, that was during Jerry Brown. California is sanctuary state and as of January 1st. 2015 Jerry 'the lunatic' Brown signed into a law for illegals to get Drivers Licenses.

Get real ...!!
Libs are so delusional.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#174069 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!
Get real ...!!
except Gasbag, I don't see you speaking about that budget and deficit thingy you started with, just misdirecting away from the fact that you just spoke out your Azz and had nothing true to say as in you lied, you just want to dismiss that whole thing there nutjob? Can't stay on track for a minute huh!

How about you admit when you lie and get shown the truth? How about you try for once in your idiot troll life to admit you lied in the first place, either you didn't know or you knew but either way, you were wrong? Man up troll, otherwise any further postings are meaningless, I know I know, they've been meaningless for a while now huh!

Paris

#174070 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.allaboutmuhammad.co m/honor-killings.html

HONOR KILLINGS - ALL ABOUT MUHAMMAD
He be a mooohammad lunitic. Sharia law was designed for men by men.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174071 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Theo Van Gogh killed, why Hirsi Alli has threats on her life and others fighting muslim radicals? You have to be ashamed pretending muslim women are not abused in big numbers.
Christian women are also being abused in large numbers.
Muslims dont have a patent on that.

Paris

#174072 Aug 12, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I just read last week where a 35 yr old lexington father impregnated his 13 yr old daughter. Is this more to your liking?
Does that have bearing or just deflection.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174073 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. You praise your fairy tale father and then direct others to disobey his commandments.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#174074 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst, Jesus is not real, he doesn't speak to anyone.

Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up..

But he would feed the poor
He would help the downtrodden
He would protect Refugee Children
He would not let the rich into Heaven
He would punish the liar

uh oh!

That is, if he was real and did speak.

So, your lying ass can carry on!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best front end alignment place arou... 7 min lester bodine 2
Female fwb 15 min one time 195
Hook up tonight 21 min Brown eyes 2
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 23 min curious 9
Laurel River Road 39 min Confused 49
Fed judge expands investigation into hillary 47 min TRUTH 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 148,982

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages