'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259234 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

fox

West Liberty, KY

#136434 Nov 24, 2013
What the fox says
MSNBC is the joke

Torrance, CA

#136442 Nov 24, 2013
Look at the ratings. lmao.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136444 Nov 24, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how Romney got stomped like McCain.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
ROTFL, did you forget about Bush so you had to start focusing on Romney? LOL, you chicken chasing sodotards are really funny?

baaaaaaaaa
Fox News Is A Joke

Torrance, CA

#136446 Nov 24, 2013
I am so hung up on Fox News, they beat all the others in ratings and I am bitter. I just with liberal news sites would do so well.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#136448 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>So will that hurt the President in his next Election?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You tard.
There won't be another election for Obama, unless it is King of Kenya.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#136452 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 18 days.
Theusa

Canton, OH

#136453 Nov 24, 2013
America we have to stop dividing our selfs as republicans and democrats and come together as free Americans. My family has always been democrats but I classify myself as a American and choose to vote for the people by what they stand for and what that Individual is all about. Every time I vote for some republicans and some democrats because I do my homework and find out what that person is really all about. America we have a huge world out there and a lot that Hate us and what we stand for. It's time to come together, united we stand- divided we fall. And right now we are so divided and we are so falling.

Paris

#136454 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>He already stomped you Repukes Twice.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Go whine somewhere else tard.
Hey, when libs sell themselves cheap......its nothing to Crow about pookie. He won two elections and will go down in history as an idiot that fooled bigger idiots.

Paris

#136455 Nov 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 18 days.
Well at least they left you one of your three post that they shot down for your normal hate on women.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136456 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when libs sell themselves cheap......its nothing to Crow about pookie. He won two elections and will go down in history as an idiot that fooled bigger idiots.
At least his fooling Americans didn't cost the life of 3000 in NYC on 9/11 or 4000 in a fricken desert looking for WMDs to "protect" us all from an "answer in the form of a mushroom cloud". Who got fooled fool?
The number ONE goal for Repubs was to do anything to make Obama look bad so he would only be a one term President.
When that did not happen they continued to try and make America's recovery the worst in history by doing this to workers:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136459 Nov 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, we are just so skeered of your goofy ass. I'm usually out having a good time on the weekend and don't hang on the computer like you do. Uncle flabby ass, you need to get some friends. Maybe your rich (lol)old mammy and pappy could pay some nerds to hang around with you to help you break your topix tit habit. You really didn't think the plan through when you started pretending to be a 14 year old snot-nosed, yellow-shitting punk-ass kid, did you? lol The timing is off. When your dumb ass is supposed to be in school you are on topix bragging about sucking your 10 inch thumb.
Maybe you should just go back to being speakup or the lemming lunatic or uncle tubby ass. You suck really bad at trying to pull off the 14 year old punk thingie. lmao
dang, if only schools had internet

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136460 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Fox News Is A Joke,how long are you going to be in jail?Do all the other inmates have a girlie name for you?
fantasize about prison sex much?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136461 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There won't be another election for Obama, unless it is King of Kenya.
Kenya is a Presidential Republic jerkwad
He could be elected 'President' of Kenya

btw, kings aren't elected

Since: Dec 11

#136467 Nov 24, 2013
Liberals get schooled each day-on the internet...they simply refuse to admit it.
LMAO!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#136468 Nov 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Liberals get schooled each day-on the internet...they simply refuse to admit it.
LMAO!
That's what you think huh?
Interesting.
You do realize, that it don't matter how many people you get to insist that sh!t is ice cream, it will still be...uhm...sh!t?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#136469 Nov 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, when libs sell themselves cheap......its nothing to Crow about pookie. He won two elections and will go down in history as an idiot that fooled bigger idiots.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.

The okie log cabineer's quest for his online manwich continues..........

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#136470 Nov 24, 2013
It is so wonderful that president Obama made Iran give up it's nuclear weapons program!!!! I found the letter thanking them and it's nice knowing we are going to be best friends from now on!!!!!!!!

Dear Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei,
Thank you so very much for promising not to make any nuclear weapons! I am so happy that we could come to this agreement and I know that you will not lie to us and still make them anyway! Since you promised and crossed your heart and all of that stuff we are going to remove all of those silly sanctions that forced you to even talk to us about not making nuclear weapons and destroying Israel and the United States like your country has been talking about forever. This deal is pretty one sided in your favor but I am going on TV and talking about how good it is for us so everything is cool! See ya in the funny papers!(Just joking, please don't nuke us)
signed,
President Obama

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136471 Nov 24, 2013
Tom wrote:
Are you his cellmate Calvin?
I don't do 3somes if that's what you're asking

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136472 Nov 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
LMAO!
Schooled...on the internet
..suddenly, it's a negative phrase?
interesting, Gayto
break

West Liberty, KY

#136474 Nov 24, 2013
out
raceday wrote:
well, break out the old chair they will be throwing all the BS they can come up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch your doctors office billing and co-pay ch... (Aug '09) 34 min Linda 52
Tim Hampton (Feb '16) 41 min Lida 58
were the easy girls at 44 min truth 64
Senture 2 hr Lilgirl 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,408
Hey Ladies 3 hr The Real Yeti 4
Mike Maxey?? 9 hr seriuosly123 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance