'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259118 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133607 Nov 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate. What exactly was untrue?
How is exposing Rand Paul's duplicity and lack of ethics an attempt to destroy him? Sounds as if he's doing a bang up job of self-destruction.
The "way they work"? LOL! Have you read the posts of your comrades? Half truths and outright lies and vicious character assassination attempts are their favored method of operation. Fortunately, their idiocy is often easily exposed.
Good morning Crow. Great posts last night. Great job weeding out ole Jethro arisock's new puppet sock. I figured that was him. And what about all the sock names for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, I had to crack up over her many names and denials. She was the American Lady Cherokee on the president bashing site. A real laugh to read. If you get bored you can find a big laugh over there and see her recruits she brings here. Of course most of them are probably just her and arisock's puppets. They are hilarious. All the stuff exposed on GRANDrand is just PRICELESS. He is such an idiot, almost as bad as that quitter palin lunatic. haha

I hope you have a great day. I am staying home today and staying warm. Frost this morning was a rude awakening. I will probably hibernate for the winter. hahaha Love that retirement mode.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133608 Nov 8, 2013
Tea Party shocker: Even right-wingers become liberals when they turn off Fox News

America's center is to the left, and even Tea Partyers are liberals when they turn off Rush and learn real facts

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/08/tea_party_sho...

haha, too long of an article to post but the title says a lot. haha Bunch of brainwashed fauxbox watchers can't recognize the FACTS.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Dr Know

Hopkinsville, KY

#133609 Nov 8, 2013
Keep Mitch be a fool not too
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133610 Nov 8, 2013
Jobs report beats expectations

The economy added far more jobs than expected last month, a development that surprised economists who had warned that the government shutdown may have hurt hiring.

The Labor Department on Friday said 204,000 jobs were added in October while the unemployment rate climbed slightly to 7.3 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/october...

With no thanks going to the teabagger CONS. It will just get better and better despite their lies, rhetoric, and propaganda. Moving FORWARD despite the gloom and doomers. Love it.

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#133611 Nov 8, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am, people still like me, and they hate you! That's got to sting! HaHaHa. Bitch!
"If I am"? Ah, so you admit you are on anti-psychotics. Good boy.

Now...these people...are you speaking of real people or just your puppet theatre pretend people? Either way, I gotta say I'm relieved, rather than stung, that they hate me. Oscar Wilde wrote "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." If you and equally low-quality people hate me, I must be doing something right.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133612 Nov 8, 2013
STATE OF THE RACE: 2014 KENTUCKY U.S. SENATE
After nearly 30 years of dividing our nation and deserting Kentucky, Senator Mitch McConnell’s days in Washington are numbered.
As the most vulnerable incumbent in the country, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell continues to lose ground with Kentucky voters. Despite months of negative campaigning, and millions of dollars spent, Senator
McConnell’s slash and burn tactics are not working.
All recent independent polls show a majority of participants hold an unfavorable view of the 28-year incumbent, and four since July 2013 have Senator McConnell trailing Alison Lundergan Grimes. From a bitter, expensive primary battle, to his own caucus bucking his “leadership,” to a less-than-impressive third quarter
fundraising report, to shutting down the government, the past months have forced Senator McConnell’s team into full spin mode.
In contrast, momentum continues to build as the people of Kentucky unite around Alison Lundergan Grimes’s campaign for U.S. Senate. Alison’s energy, profile and strong statewide network have catapulted her candidacy to unmatched levels of excitement and bipartisan support.
As recent polling and analysis demonstrate, Senator McConnell’s stock continues to plummet and Grimes is poised to win this race. The outcome of this campaign will be determined by the following key factors:
• Kentucky’s unique political landscape and geography
• McConnell’s irreparable high negatives
• Contentious, divisive and expensive Republican primary
• Alison’s statewide bipartisan coalition and profile

Recent polling shows Senator McConnell’s deeply rooted troubles in the state. Despite his millions in spending, an overwhelming 58 percent of likely Kentucky voters hold a negative view of his performance in the Senate, illustrating the widespread distrust people feel toward his partisan agenda.

And as stated by the Washington Post,“McConnell is as vulnerable as he has ever been.

Democrats and Republicans agree that Mitch McConnell has wasted decades failing to lead in Washington.
Kentuckians are tired of the misleading rhetoric and political games propagated by Senator McConnell. As the most unpopular Senator in the country, McConnell’s costly primary battle and skyrocketing in-state disapproval rating greatly weaken his chances in this race. Kentucky’s political landscape and Alison’s strong candidacy,
overwhelming support and lack of a major primary challenger all position her to win next November.
This is one of a series of periodic memos about the state of the campaign.

Read more:
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/grimesme...

Time for Senator Gridlock to move to CHINA where all his money is. bye, bye

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133613 Nov 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now...these people...are you speaking of real people or just your puppet theatre pretend people? Either way, I gotta say I'm relieved, rather than stung, that they hate me. Oscar Wilde wrote "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." If you and equally low-quality people hate me, I must be doing something right.
If those three losers aren't on anti-psychotics they ought to be. I have to laugh at his tone of desperation to be liked. hahaha He does have his "puppet theatre" to validate him like all their icons they change during the night. That is just too funny. Dying to be friends with a bunch of anonymous posters and circus clown socks. PRICELESS.

I must be doing something right too. It tickles, not stings. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133614 Nov 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...all you friends are repukeandCON, I would actually rather have socks for friends! I promise you some high quality pepole hate you, face of a dogs ass!( thats your new Native American name).
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133616 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
If those three losers aren't on anti-psychotics they ought to be. I have to laugh at his tone of desperation to be liked. hahaha He does have his "puppet theatre" to validate him like all their icons they change during the night. That is just too funny. Dying to be friends with a bunch of anonymous posters and circus clown socks. PRICELESS.
I must be doing something right too. It tickles, not stings. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
The only thing you could do right is stroke out, and I bet you would screw that up! Mouth full of buffalo diarrhea,(there is your new Native American name).

#133617 Nov 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Crow. Great posts last night. Great job weeding out ole Jethro arisock's new puppet sock. I figured that was him. And what about all the sock names for the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, I had to crack up over her many names and denials. She was the American Lady Cherokee on the president bashing site. A real laugh to read. If you get bored you can find a big laugh over there and see her recruits she brings here. Of course most of them are probably just her and arisock's puppets. They are hilarious. All the stuff exposed on GRANDrand is just PRICELESS. He is such an idiot, almost as bad as that quitter palin lunatic. haha
I hope you have a great day. I am staying home today and staying warm. Frost this morning was a rude awakening. I will probably hibernate for the winter. hahaha Love that retirement mode.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Good morning to you, RC Co-Cola!

Thanks for the compliment, and allow me to return it. Your posts this morning have been extremely informative. I knew about ol' Randy boy's plagiarism, but hadn't heard about the misinformation thing. What a jerk - and that's the nicest thing I can think of to say about him...lol.

Yeah, we knew it was Jethro all along, but it's funny that you finally got him to admit it, right? What a maroon. I'll pass on reading the bottom feeder dumchit's posts on the other site - there's more than enough of her crap on this thread. Speaking of which, she or Jethro must be lurking - I noticed the icons are changing...*rme*

It's definitely chilly out there today, but wow it feels great in the sun. I'm hoping to finish up some Christmas crafts this afternoon, and sitting on a sunny, sheltered porch while working sounds heavenly.
Raw But Right

Hopkinsville, KY

#133618 Nov 8, 2013
Rachel Maddow will say anything. She froths at the mouth like all gays and lesbians do. She's just thinking about humping another woman when she gets through with the broadcast.
my opinon

Glasgow, KY

#133619 Nov 8, 2013
Like I have stated in many of my opinions the individual doesn't count! The votes that do are brainwashed children in college I bet you know one still bragging about there degree ( E D A ) Educated Dumb Ass you know the ones I mean still sitting at home. DEM or REP they have a goal and it doesn't include you> FACT!!!!!
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133620 Nov 8, 2013
Raw But Right wrote:
Rachel Maddow will say anything. She froths at the mouth like all gays and lesbians do. She's just thinking about humping another woman when she gets through with the broadcast.
The most feminine host on MSNBC is Chris Mathis!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133621 Nov 8, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...all you friends are repukeandCON, I would actually rather have socks for friends! I promise you some high quality pepole hate you, face of a dogs ass!( thats your new Native American name).
ARIsocksisadumbass, I have more liberal friends than conservative friends and you idiots are the repukes and CONS. Your pathetic life has always been about imaginary friends eh? Perfect teabagger. What high quality people....you low IQrs? hahahaha I don't need a new name and I am not Native American but your )8~D> batshit crazy loon is pretending to be one on the other sites you trolls sounds more like her face, we know she doesn't look anything like Suzanne Pleshette, but much like you and your assface. You have lots of sock friends and that is just pathetic. Seek help you loser lemming lunatic. oh yeah, and fu arisocks.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133622 Nov 8, 2013
MR. PRESIDENT: No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the House. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do, opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely, and without reserve.

This is no time for ceremony. The question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfil the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offence, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the last ten years, to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves, and the House? Is it that insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received? Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet.

Suffer not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss.

Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with these war-like preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled, that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask, gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlemen assign any other possible motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us; they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet upon us those chains which the British ministry have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years.

Have we anything new to offer upon the subject?

Nothing.

We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable;

but it has been all in vain.

Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication?

continued ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133623 Nov 8, 2013
What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves.

Sir, we have done everything that could be done, to avert the storm which is now coming on.

We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament.

Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne.

In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer any room for hope.

If we wish to be free if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained, we must fight!

I repeat it, sir, we must fight!

An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us!

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary.

But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year?

Will it be when we are totally disarmed,
and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house?

Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction?

Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us.

Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone.

There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged!

Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter.
Gentlemen may cry,

Peace, Peace but there is no peace.

The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
---Patrick Henry
OZombies

United States

#133624 Nov 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of our Country you pos.
Not on your life dead brain Obama ZOMBIE...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133625 Nov 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you, RC Co-Cola!
Thanks for the compliment, and allow me to return it. Your posts this morning have been extremely informative. I knew about ol' Randy boy's plagiarism, but hadn't heard about the misinformation thing. What a jerk - and that's the nicest thing I can think of to say about him...lol.
Yeah, we knew it was Jethro all along, but it's funny that you finally got him to admit it, right? What a maroon. I'll pass on reading the bottom feeder dumchit's posts on the other site - there's more than enough of her crap on this thread. Speaking of which, she or Jethro must be lurking - I noticed the icons are changing...*rme*
It's definitely chilly out there today, but wow it feels great in the sun. I'm hoping to finish up some Christmas crafts this afternoon, and sitting on a sunny, sheltered porch while working sounds heavenly.
Thanks, I might just stay on all day posting. hahahaha I know they love those articles because they expose them for the liars, hypocrites, gloom and doomers that they are. I noticed those icons changing too. In and out all his proxies changing them for his lush loon he adores. haha I see her thread jumping after I post on the US Politics list below and love to see them slam her and arisock's reality on the president bashing site, I don't look at any of the other ones. There are too many she trolls and she just puts the same lame posts she does here. She had her socks out last night didn't she. hahaha

I got a call from my sister to go work on the Veteran's parade they are having tomorrow so I will get out in the sun and cool air later this afternoon. I was out earlier feeding the birds and the animals, it was chilly.

Have fun working the crafts. My sister has a craft shop in her basement and we all work on special ornaments/gifts Thanksgiving weekend. I love all her ideas. Some she gets from all the local festivals that went on in Aug/Sep. We always have lots of fun and good food on that night. Love my four sisters, they are so much fun.

Hope to see you later this evening trading barbs with the uninformed idiots melting down like the GRANDrand. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#133628 Nov 8, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
...I would actually rather have socks for friends! I promise you some high quality pepole hate you
That's fortunate for you, then, since the voices in your head are your only friends. You have proven time and time again on here that your promise means less than nothing, so that clearly negates you actually knowing any high quality "pepole".

[QUOTE ( thats your new Native American name).[/QUOTE]

Once again, your own words disprove your many, many lies. If you (or your socks who also claim it) really possessed any Native American heritage, you would never show such disrespect for the naming process. It is a solemn, thoughtful act, and only an outsider would make it the butt of a joke. I'll stick with the one I was given at birth by the people I love and respect.

Your prattle grows tiresome, Jethro. You are dismissed.
Free

United States

#133629 Nov 8, 2013
http://www.Cash4Job.com/...

help me buy my child's Christmas plz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Fun 159,608
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 24 min 2twisted 1,409
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) 2 hr Tim 42
ANYONE know ANY GOOD CONTRACTORS/BUILDERS IN CO... (Dec '11) 2 hr Not pleased 22
Truck that almost hit my child 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 15
Chuck Felts 4 hr Groupie 11
Jennifer Felt's 4 hr Drummers are hot 6

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages