'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 223117 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128468 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Love the attack. As usual you have nothing just like you messiah.
[email protected] imbecile who is NEVER on topic.

Stfu stupid...... You divert more than any low IQ republican here.

Lucky ObamaCare covers mental issues. You're safe

:-D
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128469 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Look to the bright side he is only using 16 of his 24 names.
It's so funny when you dumbasses can't comprehend how I made a FOOL of that imbecile.

LMAO

That's why repubs are so low IQ. Try can't catch on to the simple obvious things.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#128470 Oct 12, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
Obamo will get impeachedo...lol...It's coming my friends..Oh..It's coming, call me nuts, clueless , and spam(?), all you want's but I will have the last laugh...Bahahahahha
When he begins to 'spin', he is going to do extraordinary damage to Mimi, Reid, theDNC, and the 'friends of O'. There will be a load and vivid show when they call to claim their piece.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128471 Oct 12, 2013
I'll go ahead and call this shutdown thing out, it will be over Sunday afternoon, Monday morning so republicans can avoid the fallout on the Sunday Morning talk shows.

They hope it will die down and they can divert by next Sunday.

Repubs lose BIG time on the shutdown.... AGAIN!

You idiots never learn do you?

LMAO
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128472 Oct 12, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>When he begins to 'spin', he is going to do extraordinary damage to Mimi, Reid, theDNC, and the 'friends of O'. There will be a load and vivid show when they call to claim their piece.
What??

Can someone decipher that mess?

LMAO
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128473 Oct 12, 2013
STILL no trucks in DC.

:-D

Republicans make fools of themselves AGAIN!!
Bill

Bardstown, KY

#128474 Oct 12, 2013
Ditch Mitch Ditch Mitch Ditch Mitch
Hugh Jassoal

Cub Run, KY

#128475 Oct 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
STILL no trucks in DC.
:-D
Republicans make fools of themselves AGAIN!!
Say it ain't so!
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128477 Oct 12, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>Say it ain't so!
:-D

Republicans make themselves look so stupid believing these dumb stories in the crazy right wing sites.

ZERO credibility!
Hugh Jassoal

Cub Run, KY

#128478 Oct 12, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Always gives me a chuckle. Boo hoo Boehner. Strong republican leadership!
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128479 Oct 12, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FyxioZZdiTgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player

Always gives me a chuckle. Boo hoo Boehner. Strong republican leadership!
LMFAO!!

That poor dumb bastard loos so foolish crying every 3 days.

Embarrassing for our country.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128480 Oct 12, 2013
Haar wrote:
Just an observation from someone outside the conversation but... Uncle Tab, you seem to have some weird sexual troll thing going on. Are you beating off to his comments or something?
Uncle Tab - he was referring to you :)

If you're doing that to my comments, please refrain. As for your other aliases, please refrain from doing that too when commenting on me. I know you're asking about me when I'm gone and have to comment on all of my posts, but please... Show a little self control.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128481 Oct 12, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab - he was referring to you :)
If you're doing that to my comments, please refrain. As for your other aliases, please refrain from doing that too when commenting on me. I know you're asking about me when I'm gone and have to comment on all of my posts, but please... Show a little self control.
Oh no...he must be doing it now. I better leave here for a bit. Be back a little later on. He and his other aliases should all be "done" by then...
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128482 Oct 12, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Tab - he was referring to you :)

If you're doing that to my comments, please refrain. As for your other aliases, please refrain from doing that too when commenting on me. I know you're asking about me when I'm gone and have to comment on all of my posts, but please... Show a little self control.
You got busted and now you're making yourself look even more stupid.

:-D

That's why America has such a low opinion of you dumbasses.

You got owned and got called out.

Use that name as much as you want.:-D your other names told the truth... You got it bad for me and its kinda creepy.

Another republican comes out of the closet.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#128483 Oct 12, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no...he must be doing it now. I better leave here for a bit. Be back a little later on. He and his other aliases should all be "done" by then...
:-D

Not enough attention from your parents when you were a child?

:-D

Come to the Internet when you're desperate for attention.
Joy Beasley

Cincinnati, OH

#128484 Oct 12, 2013
Fox News is the only news source I can trust as a wise consumer. They never hesitate to tell us what is wrong with that President Obama and their polls are much more accurate than the others which are always different. I think it is just awful the bad things most people say about them. My Herb says watching Fox is like going to church and he is always right.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128486 Oct 12, 2013
Again. You wait until I say I'm leaving before you can respond to my posts. I love how you try to turn it all around on me. And then how you attempt to make lame gay jokes because your other comments make no sense. It was so much fun messing with your posts and making you look even more foolish.

You know you we're caught by me and Topix so you put on an act that I made the entire thing up to justify being caught. I understand.

But I guess I should kinda feel sorry for you. You are nothing but an old man who gets a government check month-to-month. You sit around on your computer all day and attempt to talk to anyone (even yourself under another name) waiting for a family member to come visit you. I guess I really shouldn't blame you for posting under more than one name - I guess Alzheimer's and dementia have started setting in. I think you probably think you are three different people.

No hard feelings Pops
(shouting because of his hearing) I SAY NO HARD FEELINGS POPS
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#128487 Oct 12, 2013
Joy Beasley wrote:
Fox News is the only news source I can trust as a wise consumer. They never hesitate to tell us what is wrong with that President Obama and their polls are much more accurate than the others which are always different. I think it is just awful the bad things most people say about them. My Herb says watching Fox is like going to church and he is always right.
Sounds like you and Herb are well suited for each other....Dumb and Dumber.

Fox said Romney would win in a Landslide. When does he take Office?

Lmfao
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128488 Oct 12, 2013
Well, I guess Pops Tab is taking his nap. Later for now.
(shouting because of his hearing) I SAY LATER FOR NOW POPS
:)
Joy Beasley

Cincinnati, OH

#128489 Oct 12, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you and Herb are well suited for each other....Dumb and Dumber.
Fox said Romney would win in a Landslide. When does he take Office?
Lmfao
Yes, we are a great family, so please do not call up stupid. I could only wish such happiness for everyone. As a matter of fact, we stay well informed because we are smart enough to watch Fox. I am proud to say we rarely watch anything else, but why should we? Bill O’Reilly is a retired school teacher, so he knows a lot more than less qualified people who lack objectivity and just make fun of Fox News. Steven Colbert is an example. We tried to watch him when he had on Bill O’Reilly as his guest, but he was extremely sarcastic, as if both imitating and mocking Bill at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Laurel Basketball 34 min Jaguar Nation 8
Peachy Melton 55 min Nobody 3
Tonya Napier/Vaughn 58 min lulu 5
sex tonight 23 male (Jun '08) 1 hr Loaderman 58
media lied about muslim student 1 hr thomas 11
state dept cover up hillary crimes 1 hr thomas 3
federal court allows discovery to begin in clin... 1 hr thomas 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages