'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253362 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#127229 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hey dummy! That's not me! That's one of you ignorant republicans LMFAO!! You're fooled by EVERYONE!!!)
Fool!

Seems like you've turned into triplets. This is for the OLD Tab, the one with all kinds of time on his hands...

Some people don't have from morning until night, like you, to sit on topix and repeat, repeat, repeat the same ole same ole.

Hell, if your girlfriend got up, got dressed, picked up her purse, walked out the door, and left to go shopping for the day - met some nice guy for lunch, bought out a few stores, came in the door, said hello, walked past you and disappeared into another room, you wouldn't even know she was gone......your nose has been stuck in this forum since early this morning.....Holycrap, Tabs, take her out for the day.....it's Saturday.

What's up witchew, anyway???

Must be all of us republicans are more important...nice one, dufus!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127230 Oct 5, 2013
me
with
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127231 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Brazilian drug smuggler crushed to death by own marijuana...said dumchit!

Harry reid won't go along with it ...

He had no choice HERE!
The Republicans *STOOD their Ground*...!!!

Harry and the 0 whined!
They're G~R~E~A~T at that ...

:)
See what I mean about STUPID republicans and diversion??

Republicans just use abortion for elections. That's a crying shame and you all are f'n TRASH!!

It's very pathetic that you call yourselves Christians when you worthless assholes don't care one but about those babies.

You're all pathetic.

You bring up drugs to DIVERT from abortions??

So you worthless bastards are not patriots or Christians.

That god you claim is behind you and watching over you sees you not saying a word in defense of those kids.
OZombies

United States

#127232 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are republicans willing to shit down the goverment over healthcare but not over abortion??
What way will you go? Divert or run??
Place your bets folks!
Ok, if Republicans will have government shutdown over abortion, for how long ...9 months till all babies are born or, what do you think uncle flabby? Stupid question deserves stupid answer...!!

Bet what??? HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE...??
WE ALREADY KNOW THAT...100%...!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127233 Oct 5, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Uncle Tab, Crow...you got to see this ad. Hilarious

John Boehner Blamed For Shutdown In New 'Temper Tantrum' Ad To Air During Sunday Football

WASHINGTON -- Many football fans tuning in for Sunday's game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the New England Patriots will see a new ad blaming House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) for the government shutdown.

The spot by House Majority PAC, a Democratic super PAC, features a close-up of a baby crying, with a narrator saying, "Speaker John Boehner didn't get his way on shutting down health care reform. So, he's shut down the government and hurt the economy."

The ad will be airing in Boehner's district, which includes rural and suburban areas around Cincinnati.

"Speaker Boehner didn’t get his way and so, like a child, he threw a Tea Party-inspired temper tantrum and shut down the federal government,” said Andy Stone, communications director of House Majority PAC. "The American people are sick and tired of the intransigence and manufactured crises that have become all too common from Speaker Boehner and the House Republicans. Speaker Boehner should stop playing politics, end the nonsense and finally focus on the real-life consequences his government shutdown has caused Americans."

The group has launched a six-figure ad campaign in the districts of the nine Republican members it's targeting in the 2014 elections: Gary Miller (Calif.), Mike Coffman (Colo.), Rodney Davis (Ill.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Michael Grimm (N.Y.), Joe Heck (Nev.), Dave Joyce (Ohio), John Kline (Minn.) and Steve Southerland (Fla.).

Meanwhile, the Revive America PAC, a conservative group, has been running an ad on cable news attempting to spark a grassroots campaign to "fire" Boehner. But more established conservative groups, such as the Senate Conservatives Fund, Club for Growth and Heritage Action Fund, are standing by Boehner and his strategy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/john...

and so TRUE. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa much like the repukes here. Spin it anyway, teabagging CONS OWN the shutdown and the voters will hold them accountable.

Bye, bye...

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
No doubt! They'll do anything to divert attention away from themselves.

Look at the crazy crackhead, posting crazy things about drug smugglers?? Really?? Like that has anything tondo with anything important going on right now?!

Divert divert divert!

I have to keep mentioning it, republicans and amazingly ignorant. STUpid!

Those commercials are going to be great! Hope we get to see them as well.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127234 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Shoot, if I'd have gotten here a little sooner I'd have put some money on "divert"...lol. Good call, Tab!
Hey, RC Co-Cola, did you get the email from MoveOn about KET and "Citizen Koch"?
I sure did and I signed the petition. I seen a clip about it on Steven Colbert. Check it out:

Stephen Colbert on David Koch and PBS

Last night, Stephen Colbert gave his take on a story I wrote about this week, documenting public television’s self-censorship of a program that it feared might anger one of its largest donors, the billionaire industrialist and conservative political activist David Koch.

Colbert’s send-up is not to be missed—it’s a brilliant satire of how PBS has become “more and more dependent on viewers nothing like you.” He also suggests a replacement for Cookie Monster.
Public television, though, has yet to respond to, or cover, the controversy in its own executive suites. In contrast, WAMU’s Diane Rehm, the host of the eponymous nationally syndicated radio talk show, took it on, making her, as far as I can tell, the only voice in public broadcasting so far to step up to examine the issue.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...

For those unfamiliar with the story...

PBS Killed Wisconsin Uprising Documentary "Citizen Koch" To Appease Koch Brothers

PBS was originally set to air this documentary, but reports indicate that David Koch intervened with its broadcast after having a negative reaction to another documentary the network aired called Park Avenue: Money, Power and the American Dream, which was also critical of him.

I love how Steven describes the donation from Coch Brothers. Too funny. Check it out. It was from around May.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127235 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt! They'll do anything to divert attention away from themselves.
Look at the crazy crackhead, posting crazy things about drug smugglers?? Really?? Like that has anything tondo with anything important going on right now?!
Divert divert divert!
I have to keep mentioning it, republicans and amazingly ignorant. STUpid!
Those commercials are going to be great! Hope we get to see them as well.
What got me is that she tried to slip it into *your* post!*smh*

She must be snorting her pork rinds again.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127236 Oct 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Seems like you've turned into triplets. This is for the OLD Tab, the one with all kinds of time on his hands...

Some people don't have from morning until night, like you, to sit on topix and repeat, repeat, repeat the same ole same ole.

Hell, if your girlfriend got up, got dressed, picked up her purse, walked out the door, and left to go shopping for the day - met some nice guy for lunch, bought out a few stores, came in the door, said hello, walked past you and disappeared into another room, you wouldn't even know she was gone......your nose has been stuck in this forum since early this morning.....Holycrap, Tabs, take her out for the day.....it's Saturday.

What's up witchew, anyway???

Must be all of us republicans are more important...nice one, dufus!
You poor thing jay. That happened to you?? I feel for ya!! But I can understand why they left you. They found out you lied about being a millionaire and also found out you're an idiot and easily fooled by edited videos.

You all are getting so desperate that you try to bring my lady into this??

Heh. You can deny it as much as you like, but obviously I'm getting to all of you. LMAO

I have people trying to be me, I have EVERYone of you looking like complete IDIOTS on abortion, I have the zombie going nuts with her out of control temper, I have the crackhead so scared of me she's babbling about some pot falling on someone in another country, I drove Nutz nuts, son of stupid is to afraid to come here any more...... So be as desperate as you can to try to say stupid shit about my family.

It shows everyone I must be right.

That abortion question makes you idiots as mad as hell, cause you know how stupid you all are now that I brought it up. That's why everyone of you run with your tail between you legs.

Facts are facts..... That's why republicans run when they're brought up.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127237 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, if Republicans will have government shutdown over abortion, for how long ...9 months till all babies are born or, what do you think uncle flabby? Stupid question deserves stupid answer...!!

Bet what??? HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE...??
WE ALREADY KNOW THAT...100%...!!!!!!
smh

You must just be plain and simple STUPID to not understand what was typed for you.

What grade in school did you complete?? 4th grade?? Maybe 5th??

Look up comprehension and see what it means.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127238 Oct 5, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did and I signed the petition. I seen a clip about it on Steven Colbert. Check it out:
Stephen Colbert on David Koch and PBS
Last night, Stephen Colbert gave his take on a story I wrote about this week, documenting public television’s self-censorship of a program that it feared might anger one of its largest donors, the billionaire industrialist and conservative political activist David Koch.
Colbert’s send-up is not to be missed—it’s a brilliant satire of how PBS has become “more and more dependent on viewers nothing like you.” He also suggests a replacement for Cookie Monster.
Public television, though, has yet to respond to, or cover, the controversy in its own executive suites. In contrast, WAMU’s Diane Rehm, the host of the eponymous nationally syndicated radio talk show, took it on, making her, as far as I can tell, the only voice in public broadcasting so far to step up to examine the issue.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
For those unfamiliar with the story...
PBS Killed Wisconsin Uprising Documentary "Citizen Koch" To Appease Koch Brothers
PBS was originally set to air this documentary, but reports indicate that David Koch intervened with its broadcast after having a negative reaction to another documentary the network aired called Park Avenue: Money, Power and the American Dream, which was also critical of him.
I love how Steven describes the donation from Coch Brothers. Too funny. Check it out. It was from around May.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Good deal. Yeah, I'd definitely like to see the parody. I still like PBS, but there's been a noticeable difference in their programming.
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127239 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Shoot, if I'd have gotten here a little sooner I'd have put some money on "divert"...lol. Good call, Tab!

Hey, RC Co-Cola, did you get the email from MoveOn about KET and "Citizen Koch"?
They ALL divert on this issue. They're so stupid to know how to answer, because no matter what .... They then admit they've all been taken for fools. That's exactly why they're all scared to get into this subject.

Makes me laugh every time I see them claim to be patriots or Heros.

It's easy to type it on the Internet, but typing it and actually being one are two entirely different things.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127240 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Last night read few comments in European threads and how people sees Obama and U.S. around the world ...
1. Obama weak president, doesn't know how to negotiate and bad as a leader even among Democrats...
2. America not respected around the world ...
3. America is not what once use to be ...
4. America in decline ...
Sad isn't it...??
Keep dreaming chemtrail. Maybe you should go back to whatever God forbidden savage country you came from. We won't miss you. You don't deserve to live here and you are far from a patriot. More like a terrorist group recruiting poster child. I told you to take it easy sucking in that chemtrail fog.

Go take your meds you old hag.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127241 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, Dumchit, what are you chasing your Jose with tonight? Drain cleaner? You're the one that posted the drug smuggler story, not Tab.
LMAO!
You're trying to divert from your own diversions!
Wellllllll .... ECXUSE the HELL out of me ...
``````````
Why is healthcare for the poor more important to stop than abortions...said dumchit!:D

He had no choice HERE!

Harry and the 0 whined!

At the least you READ the WHOLE thing!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127242 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What got me is that she tried to slip it into *your* post!*smh*
She must be snorting her pork rinds again.
I don't 'snort' ANYTHING ...
Except your posts ...

[snort]
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127243 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wellllllll .... ECXUSE the HELL out of me ...
``````````
Why is healthcare for the poor more important to stop than abortions...said dumchit!:D

He had no choice HERE!

Harry and the 0 whined!

At the least you READ the WHOLE thing!

:D
STILL diverting.

Dumbass..... Why have republicans NEVER shutdown the goverment over abortion??

You will try to dance around it all you want, and we all know you're stupid.

Thanks for proving it by tap dancing around.

As Calvin says, Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Why has it never happened idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127244 Oct 5, 2013
WANT OBAMACARE? BRAVE THIS INSANITY FIRST
See mind-boggling process for obtaining government health quote

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/want-obamacare-bra...

MY COUNTRY 13 minutes ago
OK" I just got off the Obama care site after near 3 hours to just get a quoit.
I found out that Obamacare would cost me for a family of 3,$20,000 a year, that is 1/2 of my total income for the year, that is if they would insure me, which they will not because I am over 66 year. OK" now what?

geneww1938 28 minutes ago
Forget the part about health care insurance ... go to the parts where the president sets up a civilian army ... allows withdrawal from our bank accounts for care and services we have no control over ... sets-up thousands of IRS agents to collect ... can deem anyone unfit to own a weapon ... sets up health control [death] panels who control health care as a function of age and societal usefulness ...
All of this is 'One World' or 'New World Order' written who control the puppet strings of the RINOs, Liberals and judicial people who have sold their soul for the money, power, fame, control and fulfillment of evil lusts and desires.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127245 Oct 5, 2013
Government Shutdown: Democrats Actually Hated The 'Clean' Funding Plan

WASHINGTON -- Democrats have not done a good job explaining how they have compromised in the government shutdown fight, insisting they will not negotiate dismantling Obamacare in a funding bill.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has lately been making the point that the short-term spending bill that the House now refuses to give a vote was the result of a compromise cut with House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). The basic deal was that Democrats would accept the GOP's sequester-level spending levels to buy time to fund the rest of the year.

Lost in all the rhetoric is that Democrats faced serious backlash from their base for cutting that deal.

"We got hammered," said one Senate Democratic aide.
For instance, the Center For American Progress, stocked with former Obama administration staffers, lambasted the deal after it leaked in a lengthy paper, titled "The Dirty Truth About Boehner’s ‘Clean’ Continuing Resolution."

"It is easy to see why this approach would be attractive to Speaker Boehner and the Tea Party; it is much harder to understand why any progressive or centrist would support such an approach," wrote Neera Tanden, the group's president, and Michael Linden, its top economic analyst.

Here's more:
Of course, Congress should do everything within reason to avoid a government shutdown. A shutdown would have painful consequences for the American people and the American economy. At the same time, Congress must resist unreasonable demands to make further damaging cuts to important investments in our economic future, such as education and scientific research; basic public safety protections, such as food and drug inspections and law enforcement; or services that help support struggling families. These services, programs, and investments have already suffered from enormous cuts -- and we are likely to feel the ramifications for years. Yet even more cuts are embedded within Speaker Boehner’s continuing-resolution proposal.

The whole CAP report is here. Printed on Sept. 10 -- 20 days before the shutdown -- it explains in detail why Democrats hated what it described as the Boehner plan, and gives a good idea of the compromises made by Democrats.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/gove...

Looks like the DEMS tried. Looks like the repukes just wants to gut Obamacare and care about nothing but that. Sore losers.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127246 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL diverting.
Dumbass..... Why have republicans NEVER shutdown the goverment over abortion??
You will try to dance around it all you want, and we all know you're stupid.
Thanks for proving it by tap dancing around.
As Calvin says, Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Why has it never happened idiot.
YOU tell me ... IDIOT!
I'm ALL for it!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127247 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing jay. That happened to you?? I feel for ya!! But I can understand why they left you. They found out you lied about being a millionaire and also found out you're an idiot and easily fooled by edited videos.
You all are getting so desperate that you try to bring my lady into this??
Heh. You can deny it as much as you like, but obviously I'm getting to all of you. LMAO
I have people trying to be me, I have EVERYone of you looking like complete IDIOTS on abortion, I have the zombie going nuts with her out of control temper, I have the crackhead so scared of me she's babbling about some pot falling on someone in another country, I drove Nutz nuts, son of stupid is to afraid to come here any more...... So be as desperate as you can to try to say stupid shit about my family.
It shows everyone I must be right.
That abortion question makes you idiots as mad as hell, cause you know how stupid you all are now that I brought it up. That's why everyone of you run with your tail between you legs.
Facts are facts..... That's why republicans run when they're brought up.
You're psycho babble mental egomaniac ...you really need help...

Republicans are afraid of you shacking in their boots...do you know how stupid that sounds. Who the hell are you ...????? Under Obama care you can get prozac "for free"...pre existing condition.

Lucky you...!"
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127248 Oct 5, 2013
I'm coming to the conclusion that the republicans here that complain so much about HealthCare, they will now have to pay for their own way now instead of us being stuck with the bills. And that's why they're so pissed.

Sorry you Walmart republicans, we aren't paying your bills anymore. Time to quit being freeloaders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer mommies running stop signs 11 min Man with a plan 20
Ricky Ashley 17 1 hr Lol 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Sammy 156,533
peeker?? (Mar '09) 5 hr lisa 13
Missing cat.. 6 hr Ash 14
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 7 hr drugtucky 20
Read N WEEP Trump won both popular and electorial 8 hr Goats lives matters 8

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance