'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,535)

Showing posts 110,681 - 110,700 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LMMFAO@McConnell and Paul trying to lie and spin and not realizing they were on live mics!

That's some funny shit there.

Try to spin that you dumbasses!!

:-D

They are making you all look soooooo stupid, and you're all too stupid to realize it.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

When you critic
Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
When you criticise Reagan, Bush and other Republicans, does anyone calls you Taliban ...??
You have no scruples, morals, any idea what freedom is all about...criticism goes on both sides.
Sad day for America that you losers protect and defend illegals, terrorists, criminals but attack your own fellow Americans...yes, sad day for America ...!! Obama said, he is not going to negotiate...Harry Reid said, he is proud that Obama doesn't want to negotiate and you call Republicans ...Taliban ...?? Democrats are holding this country hostage...this administration has government on shutdown ...party of NO, is YOU Democrats...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she was just mad as hell. Maybe she had a bad day at the office. Maybe she was just plain evil, such as yourself.
So she risks the life of a kid in the car because she had a bad day??

Yup!! If that's your train of thought then there definitely needs to be mental tests for everyone who is even AROUND a gun.

You are just plain stupid.

Abortion makes you mad, but a bad day at the office is an acceptable way to kill a kid.

You all are unstable.

Typical nutjob republican.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. You are the typical Dim that tries to muddy the waters. Whether it be the CR or budget, our officials are elected to do the business of the people. That would be you and I and everyone else.
It is not wasting time to do the business of the people to have an up and down vote on every bill.
I can't make it much more simple than that for you.
What does an up or down vote do for a bill you know cannot pass?(besides wasting time)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. You are the typical Dim that tries to muddy the waters. Whether it be the CR or budget, our officials are elected to do the business of the people. That would be you and I and everyone else.
It is not wasting time to do the business of the people to have an up and down vote on every bill.
I can't make it much more simple than that for you.
They did have an up or down vote in the Senate on the CR and it passed. Its the house that refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.
Gee you're right, that WAS simple :-P
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>They did have an up or down vote in the Senate on the CR and it passed. Its the house that refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.
They just absorb the rightwing talking points they don't have a clue about the facts.

Republicans of today are the least informed voters of modern history witch is a shame being the Internet gives them all of the answers

Just sad they choose to be so stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Big corporations LOBBYISTS are in the pockets of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats ...
Are you really that slow, really uncle flabby tabby?

Obama should be charged bribing Senators during stimulus and healthcare vote...!!

How do you propose that you do background check on lunatics, gangs, illegals, terrorists, criminals? Do you think they can't buy guns on internet, or any other way...?? Boston terrorist purchased their guns on internet ...!!

Boy, you're real lunatic ...!!

Everything is flying right over your head and you're so clueless on everything and anything ...!!

How many Republicans today didn't answer your question, again...?????
We democrats don't shut down the goverment, cause millions of dollars a day losses at national parks, put people out of work, all by stomping their feet about a law that 80% of the country told them not to shut the goverment down.

Again..... They didn't do this for abortion. Why is money more important than babies lives??

No wonder republicans only have a 6% approval rating.

You're too stupid to get it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Sneaky republicans trying to invent ways to word polls so they can try to spin things away from what the majority already knows.

Gullible stupid republican voters.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We democrats don't shut down the goverment, cause millions of dollars a day losses at national parks, put people out of work, all by stomping their feet about a law that 80% of the country told them not to shut the goverment down.
Again..... They didn't do this for abortion. Why is money more important than babies lives??
Talking to you is like talking to a wall. You don't have one idea of your own. Btw how many Republicans didn't answer your question today...?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Btw what happened to our V.P. Joe Bidden ...?????
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does an up or down vote do for a bill you know cannot pass?(besides wasting time)
It's their JOB. Do you get paid for not doing your job?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They did have an up or down vote in the Senate on the CR and it passed. Its the house that refuses to bring it to the floor for a vote.
The Senate changed the CR prior to the up and down vote.
The House passed 3 and the Senate changed 3.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...in one post you say you wrote your senator and didn't get a reply, and made a snide remark about his work ethic. Then when I reminded you that you've claimed to be a millionaire, and alluded to being a person of some import, suddenly you were "joking", "for the most part" and he responded. Yeah. Okay. Just like the last time when you changed your story about hospitals closing all over the country and "the little waitress".
You have no idea what ACA is about, and no inclination to learn, otherwise you'd know that those young moms will receive subsidies to help them pay for their insurance. News flash, puddin' pop, deductibles are already through the roof and have been for years, because insurance execs don't want to give up their condos in Cabo. The hospitals that are cutting back are mostly the ones that serve poor and rural areas, because rather than seek preventative care,(which will be free under ACA, btw), or seek medical help when they should, folks wait until it's an emergency room visit, which triples the cost of treatment.
There are multiple sites that explain ACA and I'll bet you haven't visited one of them, because you'd rather b*tch and moan about a law you don't like implemented by a President you don't like. You could see for yourself what the premiums and deductibles are, but it's much easier to just add to the regressive hysteria instead of educating yourself and forming a rational opinion.
In one paragraph you fret over the young moms, and in the next you say you shouldn't have to help pay for their medical treatment. So which is it? Are you or are you not your brother's keeper, "Christian"?
I had to cut some of your post for mine to fit, and I'm actually kind of irked with myself for wasting ten minutes of my time on someone as ignorant and hypocritical as you are. Look in the mirror and you'll see another one.

Boy you are good at twisting people's words. I was joking about my senator being a little busy lately. Anybody with half a brain would understand why in my snide remark.

Is there really anybody home in your belfry? Where in the hell did I "allude to being a person of importance"? Whenever we write to our senator we first get an acknowledgment that our letter was received. That's his protocol. Then shortly after we receive a real letter about whatever it was we wrote to him about. Do you understand English at all? And why are you so concerned about my reference to being a millionaire. It's really none of your business how I made my money. Does everything have to be spelled out to you?

I never changed my story about hospitals closing. I even sent a link to the one in Ohio and quoted reference about others. Wake the hell up before you try to change people's stories!

I did not fret over young mom's the way you changed my words. I just happen to know a few in that situation. What I said was Obama should have helped those who need it, not screw with everyone else's in the country....opt in or stay out....it's called choice!

So glad you know about how long my own family was without insurance. A week eh? Kiss off Crow, you and your wild imagination know nothing about my life's choices or my family. And quite frankly, I don't owe you any explanation!

Further...

Stop mixing this post with the one re: the newsman who interviewed people on the street, way back when Obama was running a second time. It has nothing to do with what I was referring to. The idiots didn't even know Sarah Palin was a republican but had no problem with her being Obama's Vice. The bottom line was they didn't even know who was who except for Obama. That is the basis for his supporter's: stupid democrats like you!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just Repubs that have a low rating for Congress, it includes the Dim controlled Senate also.

Again, Obama ignored the majority of Americans and rammed Obamacare through. If it's OK for Obama to avoid the majority, it's OK for the House to ignore the majority. Just playing Obama's game.

You are too stupid to understand that though.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>No child was injured. The perp was killed by the police, sad, but they had no choice.

As a conservative, I value life, unlike you baby killing Libtards.
You keep ignoring my question about abortion, so obviously you're the ones ok killing babies, no me.

And the kid wasn't hurt, not because of the crazy unstable (most likely a republican gun nut) women, but because of the police killed her before she could kill the kid.

But feel free to spin this any way you'd like in you small republican mind.... Seems that's all republicans can do the last few days.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>It's their JOB. Do you get paid for not doing your job?
Again..... It's just because you're stupid..... Republicans have done less the last two terms than any since 1940.

So yes, people DO get paid for doing nothing.

NEXT?

And go on and on and try to attach democrats to that all you like. Republicans have the majority, so they catch ALL the blame.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just Repubs that have a low rating for Congress, it includes the Dim controlled Senate also.

Again, Obama ignored the majority of Americans and rammed Obamacare through. If it's OK for Obama to avoid the majority, it's OK for the House to ignore the majority. Just playing Obama's game.

You are too stupid to understand that though.
Ignore 80% of Americans told republicans to not shut the goverment down all the way til 2014 and 2016.

Can spin that.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate changed the CR prior to the up and down vote.
The House passed 3 and the Senate changed 3.
Wrong they didn't change it, they just striped the unrelated attachments.
They passed The original CR as written, it was the House insisting on attachments.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong they didn't change it, they just striped the unrelated attachments.
They passed The original CR as written, it was the House insisting on attachments.
No, the House sent the first CR to the Senate. House controls the purse. Senate changed it.

It's getting really old explaining how this process works to you.

You can spin all day, not going to change the fact that the Senate changed it.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore 80% of Americans told republicans to not shut the goverment down all the way til 2014 and 2016.
Can spin that.
Again, if it's OK for Obama to ignore the majority of Americans, it's OK for the House to also.

56% of Americans told Obama they didn't want Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,681 - 110,700 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No public restrooms at tanning bed 1 hr craziness 6
Michelle Giles 2 hr Steve 1
Union talk at CTA? 2 hr Crazy Dave 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNYB 127,992
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr EASTER 26,172
Cookie Factory Union Interest 6 hr yep 36
Obama a Shunni 6 hr Dr Phil 8
•••
•••