'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,534)

Showing posts 110,661 - 110,680 of144,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Why can't any if you cowards answer this simple question??
We prove you to be simple minded sheep more every day.
No big deal, you're the 5th republican coward who's ran from this simple question. You know you're all fools because of it.
You're all stupid idiots!
Obama promised to veto "pork" and NO "lobbyists" in his administration, yeah right ...what happened with stimulus and Obamacare full of "pork". "Lobbyists" he meets in restaurants. SPECIAL INTEREST and BRIBE works for this administration. Business as usual ...business done without Republicans, middle of the night...!!
Shut up dead brain Obama Zombie ...!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't meant to be.
Really, what happens if turnout to be Democrat ??
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
You, NP, me and all the rest of the democrats have the same opinion on this subject
:-D it's too funny we all said the same thing about the same nut ball!
Hilarious that we all know the unstables in here.
How do you know today shooter was Republican and not Democrat...you moron ...???????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, what happens if turnout to be Democrat ??
I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Democrat or Republican, when ANYONE loses their life its tragic.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Obama promised to veto "pork" and NO "lobbyists" in his administration, yeah right ...what happened with stimulus and Obamacare full of "pork". "Lobbyists" he meets in restaurants. SPECIAL INTEREST and BRIBE works for this administration. Business as usual ...business done without Republicans, middle of the night...!!
Shut up dead brain Obama Zombie ...!!
Still not a word about why abortion isn't as important as big business hospitals and pharmaceutical companies??

You don't understand who the stupid people are do you stupid republican tool??

Just answer why you're not mad at republicans about this. You're too stupid to realize how dumb it makes all you republicans look??

And you're too dumb to realize that's why no republican will confront me on it??

It's easy to call yourselves patriots on the Internet, but when you're called out in it you never prove it.

:-D stupid coward!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not a word about why abortion isn't as important as big business hospitals and pharmaceutical companies??
You don't understand who the stupid people are do you stupid republican tool??
Just answer why you're not mad at republicans about this. You're too stupid to realize how dumb it makes all you republicans look??
And you're too dumb to realize that's why no republican will confront me on it??
It's easy to call yourselves patriots on the Internet, but when you're called out in it you never prove it.
:-D stupid coward!
Shut up you moron ...what's up with that crap you keep saying ...me me me...like 1st grader ...how old are you...slow brain, me me me...you have serious problem. What about Obama vetoing pork and no lobbyists in his administration ...!!

Who the hell are you that anyone owe you any answer, explanation, anything ...shut up.....!!!!!

Enough already with that crap...me me me...!!!!

You're NO BODY...!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
100% agree!

2014, 2016, we need to weed the dead grass.

The next 2 elections are going to be HUGE!

Can't wait to watch them cry the voter fraud blues.

:-D
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Democrat or Republican, when ANYONE loses their life its tragic.
Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
I didn't attack AL and I am not part of any group.
Please address what I post. I have no control over other posters.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
She got out of her car firing a gun at police. That's not panicking, that's a crazy person who needed a mental evaluation before getting a gun.

Guess this isn't as important than big business hospital and pharmaceutical companies big profits.

smh@ANOTHER stupid elected republican joke about gun rights being taken away.

Republicans should be arrested for prostitution, they sell themselves to whoever pays them.

Cheap hookers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.
80% of Americans were for background checks on all guns sold. Should Obama shut down the government until the Repubs are forced into going along with that Law? What exact part of ObamaCare number one affects you and number two what part of ObamaCare are you against?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is calling for a straight up or down vote on the CR. You do know the difference between a CR and a budget right?
Pointing out the government works is not talking points.
They ask for conference 18 times in the last year alone.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/01/1242... #
Sure do know the difference. It is the JOB of the House and Senate to vote on bills, CR, whatever. That it is what they are elected to do.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
She got out of her car firing a gun at police. That's not panicking, that's a crazy person who needed a mental evaluation before getting a gun.
Guess this isn't as important than big business hospital and pharmaceutical companies big profits.
Republicans should be arrested for prostitution, they sell themselves to whoever pays them.
Cheap hookers.
How do you know she is crazy? Did you receive a mental evaluation of her?

As far as the prostitution comment, how about Obama having to bribe 3-4 Senators to pass his ACA?

You are nothing buy an insignificant internet troll that has diarrhea of the mouth.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do know the difference. It is the JOB of the House and Senate to vote on bills, CR, whatever. That it is what they are elected to do.
Of course it is, and they have. The Senate voted for and passed a clean CR.
Make up your mind. Which do you wish to talk about, the CR or the budget (yes they are different). You keep switching back and forth.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap hookers.
Big corporations LOBBYISTS are in the pockets of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats ...
Are you really that slow, really uncle flabby tabby?

Obama should be charged bribing Senators during stimulus and healthcare vote...!!

How do you propose that you do background check on lunatics, gangs, illegals, terrorists, criminals? Do you think they can't buy guns on internet, or any other way...?? Boston terrorist purchased their guns on internet ...!!

Boy, you're real lunatic ...!!

Everything is flying right over your head and you're so clueless on everything and anything ...!!

How many Republicans today didn't answer your question, again...?????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I'm against creating any new government bureaucracies for any reason whatsoever. In fact there are several existing that should be axed. You call it "progress" I call it control mongering and intrusion. We can disagree but I won't be changing my mind.
The old government shouldn't do anything. Think about that the next time you drive down a highway or take a safe flight. Maybe if you turn on a light powered by TVA. Or get a drink of water without lead or mercury. No one wants the government to do anything about healthcare until they sign up for Medicare. I'm sure you will or have already rejected that.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is, and they have. The Senate voted for and passed a clean CR.
Make up your mind. Which do you wish to talk about, the CR or the budget (yes they are different). You keep switching back and forth.
Hardly. You are the typical Dim that tries to muddy the waters. Whether it be the CR or budget, our officials are elected to do the business of the people. That would be you and I and everyone else.

It is not wasting time to do the business of the people to have an up and down vote on every bill.

I can't make it much more simple than that for you.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was 100% true.
You can get as mad as you like. 80% of the country agrees.
You are ignorant low IQ, pathetic loser-150% true!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,661 - 110,680 of144,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••