'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243826 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#126595 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb zombie.... Why have republicans never shut down the goverment to stop abortion??
Why do elected republicans make a fool out of you using abortion, yet do nothing to stop it?
Why are big business hospitals and pharmaceutical company profits more important than babies lives??
You're to slow to understand anything and I don't have all day...uncle flabby tabby ...!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126596 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only have republicans shut down goverment and are costing us millions, now we have some crazy woman ramming the Whitehouse gates.
Where's the crackhead racist at?? Probably her.
Oh, law! LOL! Did they say anything about the car being filled with cases of pork rinds and Jose Cuervo?!

:D
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#126598 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Democrats are willing to pass a clean CR (the thing allowing to government to have enough funds to keep operating).
How many Republicans are willing to vote on a clean CR (hint, a lot more than you think)?
I guess you didn't hear yesterday when Harry Reid
said ...that he was proud that Obama didn't want to negotiate. Obama will veto any Republican bill...was that clear enough for you...??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126599 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't hear yesterday when Harry Reid
said ...that he was proud that Obama didn't want to negotiate. Obama will veto any Republican bill...was that clear enough for you...??
negotiate over the riders attached to the CR!
He has already passed a clean CR. All the republicans have to do is vote on it.
No matter how you spin it, they passed a clean CR using REPUBLICAN numbers so they already gave concessions.
Healthcare is NOT part of the CR.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126601 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're to slow to understand anything and I don't have all day...uncle flabby tabby ...!!
:-D

Why can't any if you cowards answer this simple question??

We prove you to be simple minded sheep more every day.

No big deal, you're the 5th republican coward who's ran from this simple question. You know you're all fools because of it.

You're all stupid idiots!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126602 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not funny, at all, you fool...!!!!!
Wasn't meant to be.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126603 Oct 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, law! LOL! Did they say anything about the car being filled with cases of pork rinds and Jose Cuervo?!

:D
LMFAO!

You, NP, me and all the rest of the democrats have the same opinion on this subject

:-D it's too funny we all said the same thing about the same nut ball!

Hilarious that we all know the unstables in here.
OZombies

United States

#126604 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Why can't any if you cowards answer this simple question??
We prove you to be simple minded sheep more every day.
No big deal, you're the 5th republican coward who's ran from this simple question. You know you're all fools because of it.
You're all stupid idiots!
Obama promised to veto "pork" and NO "lobbyists" in his administration, yeah right ...what happened with stimulus and Obamacare full of "pork". "Lobbyists" he meets in restaurants. SPECIAL INTEREST and BRIBE works for this administration. Business as usual ...business done without Republicans, middle of the night...!!
Shut up dead brain Obama Zombie ...!!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#126605 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't meant to be.
Really, what happens if turnout to be Democrat ??
OZombies

United States

#126606 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
You, NP, me and all the rest of the democrats have the same opinion on this subject
:-D it's too funny we all said the same thing about the same nut ball!
Hilarious that we all know the unstables in here.
How do you know today shooter was Republican and not Democrat...you moron ...???????

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126607 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, what happens if turnout to be Democrat ??
I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Democrat or Republican, when ANYONE loses their life its tragic.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126608 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Obama promised to veto "pork" and NO "lobbyists" in his administration, yeah right ...what happened with stimulus and Obamacare full of "pork". "Lobbyists" he meets in restaurants. SPECIAL INTEREST and BRIBE works for this administration. Business as usual ...business done without Republicans, middle of the night...!!
Shut up dead brain Obama Zombie ...!!
Still not a word about why abortion isn't as important as big business hospitals and pharmaceutical companies??

You don't understand who the stupid people are do you stupid republican tool??

Just answer why you're not mad at republicans about this. You're too stupid to realize how dumb it makes all you republicans look??

And you're too dumb to realize that's why no republican will confront me on it??

It's easy to call yourselves patriots on the Internet, but when you're called out in it you never prove it.

:-D stupid coward!
OZombies

United States

#126609 Oct 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not a word about why abortion isn't as important as big business hospitals and pharmaceutical companies??
You don't understand who the stupid people are do you stupid republican tool??
Just answer why you're not mad at republicans about this. You're too stupid to realize how dumb it makes all you republicans look??
And you're too dumb to realize that's why no republican will confront me on it??
It's easy to call yourselves patriots on the Internet, but when you're called out in it you never prove it.
:-D stupid coward!
Shut up you moron ...what's up with that crap you keep saying ...me me me...like 1st grader ...how old are you...slow brain, me me me...you have serious problem. What about Obama vetoing pork and no lobbyists in his administration ...!!

Who the hell are you that anyone owe you any answer, explanation, anything ...shut up.....!!!!!

Enough already with that crap...me me me...!!!!

You're NO BODY...!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126610 Oct 3, 2013
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126611 Oct 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
100% agree!

2014, 2016, we need to weed the dead grass.

The next 2 elections are going to be HUGE!

Can't wait to watch them cry the voter fraud blues.

:-D
OZombies

United States

#126612 Oct 3, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Democrat or Republican, when ANYONE loses their life its tragic.
Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#126613 Oct 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
It is a sad day in American history when no longer does a freely elected government rule. The day that the government was taken over by a RightWing minority to hold it hostage until the LAWS they do not like are done away with. Sad for America that the Taliban has infiltrated our nations officials.
Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126614 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
I didn't attack AL and I am not part of any group.
Please address what I post. I have no control over other posters.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126616 Oct 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Because some of you attacked AL...she is Republican, that's all...yes it's tragic. This woman had small child inside her car ...!! Maybe was just tragic accident and she panicked? We don't know any details and some already know who did it and is funny for some...just ask uncle flabby tabby ...??
She got out of her car firing a gun at police. That's not panicking, that's a crazy person who needed a mental evaluation before getting a gun.

Guess this isn't as important than big business hospital and pharmaceutical companies big profits.

[email protected] stupid elected republican joke about gun rights being taken away.

Republicans should be arrested for prostitution, they sell themselves to whoever pays them.

Cheap hookers.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126617 Oct 3, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: It's a sad day when the Pres and Senate cannot ride roughshod over the House of Reps and force them into betraying their constituents. Sad also that my lame condescension doesn't work.
80% of Americans were for background checks on all guns sold. Should Obama shut down the government until the Repubs are forced into going along with that Law? What exact part of ObamaCare number one affects you and number two what part of ObamaCare are you against?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Patriot 153,749
Practically every poll, Clinton won debate 1 hr Snark 7
The Reason I'm Boycotting The Chikn Festival Th... 2 hr Shannon 16
Dino's Italian Restaurant CLOSED!? 2 hr Thirsty 12
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) 2 hr Miller Hall 162
the music thread (Feb '12) 4 hr Applejack 142
RC Thomas... Still Alive? (Aug '10) 4 hr Auntie Bea 43

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages