'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186568 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#125485 Sep 28, 2013

General News 8/24/2013 at 03:14:38
Obama Explains the FEMA Camps
By Scott Baker (about the author)

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Obama-explai...

Opednews.com Progressive, Liberal United States and International ...
www.opednews.com/&#8206 ;
Opednews.com Progressive, Liberal United States and International News, Opinion, Op-Eds and Politics.

Have You Had Enough of the Madness of Capitalism? Is It Time To Consider What Marx Really Said?
OpEdNews
"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability. It comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for ...
Sen. Ron Wyden: NSA "repeatedly deceived the American people"
OpEdNews‎
People Want Full Medicare for All
OpEdNews‎

We're Eating What? 9 Contaminants in US Meat

Meat contaminants are not likely to go away because they stem from Big Meat's desire to maximize profits by growing animals faster, squeezing them into small living spaces and keeping meat looking "fresh" on store shelves longer

By Martha Rosenberg

People Want Full Medicare for All
By Ralph Nader

The Administration's Official Response to Saving the Post Office is total B.S.
By Scott Baker

American Workers: Hanging on by the Skin of Their Teeth

The truth is, most people are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. They can't make ends meet on their crappy wages and they're too broke to quit. There's no way out. It's obvious in all the data. And it's hurting the economy, too, because spending drives growth, but you can't spend when you're busted.

By Mike Whitney

Native Riders Protest Enbridge Alberta Clipper Pipeline
By Georgianne Nienaber

New Jersey Judge Rules State Must Allow Gay Marriage

Sen. Ron Wyden: NSA "repeatedly deceived the American people"
By Glenn Greenwald

Seymour Hersh on Obama, NSA and the "pathetic" American media

Facts Don't Matter In Politics

http://www.opednews.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125487 Sep 28, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever read anything other than right wing blogs?
You should there is so much more information out there than the reporting then that of some teabagger in his sitting in moms basement.
The is a whole world out there for you to explore AL, take it in, learn something :)
OpEdNews Op Eds 9/27/2013 at 10:28:25
Why Does One Fourth of Humanity Hate Us?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Why-Does-One...

ANY better ???

:)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#125488 Sep 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ANY better ???
No.
An un-sourced site is an un-sourced site be it Liberal or Conservative.
I am not interested opinions from nutjobs that are based on skewed or made up statistics.
The article makes some good points but I lost interest when it stated 1/4 of humanity hates us.
That is a ridiculous statement with no statistical data to back it up.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#125489 Sep 28, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They must want a shutdown. They are attaching amendments to the resolution that they were TOLD would not let it pass.
The American people aren't stupid. Nobody buys them holding a gun to our heads and then blaming the other side if they shoot.
80% of Americans are against defunding the AMHCA.
How many federal employees are going to lose a paycheck?
Good luck in 2014. You will be lucky if anyone holds their seat.
How many seats Democrats lost in 2010, did you forget ...?? Must be short memory loss, stop using cholesterol meds...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125490 Sep 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ANY better ???
I would think it may have something to do with the 33 nations bombed and/or invaded over the past 60 years. I would throw in the estimated 3 million that America has killed in these wars doesn't help either.
You think a country could invade the US and we not be pissed at them? 19 Islamic terrorist killed 3000 Americans and most of you Repubs want to nuke them all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125491 Sep 28, 2013
POPULAR 'FACT-CHECKER' MISLEADS PUBLIC ON OBAMACARE
Denial of rationing,'death panels' contradicted by law

As Democrats and Republicans feud over the funding of Obamacare, a widely published PolitiFact article claims it is a “myth” that President Obama’s health-care law contains rationing and “death panels.”

However, a WND review of the legislation found largely unreported sections with evidence of both health-care rationing and so-called death panels.

The health-care law further contains language that raises some concern for preferential treatment based on race, ethnicity and so-called life preferences.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/popular-fact-check...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#125492 Sep 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
How many seats Democrats lost in 2010, did you forget ...?? Must be short memory loss, stop using cholesterol meds...!!
That only speaks to those particular seats.
On a brighter note, we didn't have Republicans shooting themselves in the foot by shutting down the government.
Good luck in 2014. You are going to need it.
People tend to be unforgiving when you mess with their paychecks, AND BRAG ABOUT IT! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#125493 Sep 28, 2013
A Child's First Book of Government Regulations

The Obama Administration's Official Alphabet Guide for Learning Government's Role in Your Life

Hi, I'm Omar, the Obama administration's official kid's ambassador. Today I'll be guiding you through some of the many necessary regulations that government imposes on us for our protection -- and we'll learn the alphabet at the same time!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/chil...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#125496 Sep 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
POPULAR 'FACT-CHECKER' MISLEADS PUBLIC ON OBAMACARE
Denial of rationing,'death panels' contradicted by law
As Democrats and Republicans feud over the funding of Obamacare, a widely published PolitiFact article claims it is a “myth” that President Obama’s health-care law contains rationing and “death panels.”
However, a WND review of the legislation found largely unreported sections with evidence of both health-care rationing and so-called death panels.
The health-care law further contains language that raises some concern for preferential treatment based on race, ethnicity and so-called life preferences.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/popular-fact-check...
Politicfact has won a Pulitzer. How many Pulitzer's has WND won?
So which is more credible, a site that has won a prestigious award for its factual reporting or WND ,a site notorious for playing loose with facts?
I will take Politifacts.
Here is a link to the Obamacare myths :)
http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/nationa...
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125497 Sep 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Did I post that the world economic collapse of 2008 had anything to do with the stock market you ignorant POS?
What in the hell do you think an economic collapse is caused by? You need to go talk to some little childern, NO, they would have an intellectual advantage on you! You are stupid, and it shows! I really don't intend to debate you, you are as stupid as Newport!

Location hidden

#125500 Sep 28, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell do you think an economic collapse is caused by? You need to go talk to some little childern, NO, they would have an intellectual advantage on you! You are stupid, and it shows! I really don't intend to debate you, you are as stupid as Newport!
2008 was mainly started (i.e. caused by) the bad loans banks had made over the prior 5 years that were sold to the world by Wall St.. There is no debate about the stock market it simply followed the banking collapse with a 60% lost in two days. The actual decline started in 2007 with consumer confidence. If you don't like this discussion maybe you could tell us more about Obama being the 60th President of the US and not the 44th. You brilliant man.
OZombies

United States

#125502 Sep 28, 2013
KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>You have to hear this. I was at Ham Days in Marion Co. This short, wide lady came by and was talking about posting on a website. She was inviting that person to come on board they have such fun. Was saying the same things that RepubliCONS says on here. What are the odds? No wonder she is so offensive with others. She fears they are the exact opposite.
She is one lost soul. She attacks everyone that doesn't think same way she does. She can't talk and debate, only attacks like a mad dog...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#125503 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Debate?
Is that what you call your factually anemic arguments?
two points:
1. Saying "I am right" doesn't make it so.
2. There is a record. People can go back on the thread and see your ramblings.
Have a good night :)
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125505 Sep 28, 2013
KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>You have to hear this. I was at Ham Days in Marion Co. This short, wide lady came by and was talking about posting on a website. She was inviting that person to come on board they have such fun. Was saying the same things that RepubliCONS says on here. What are the odds? No wonder she is so offensive with others. She fears they are the exact opposite.
Was she slobbering at the mouth, and wearing a helment? Was she being lead by someone in scrubs? If so, it was puke..........or crow........or Newport guy!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#125506 Sep 28, 2013
House Republicans are preparing to vote Saturday night on a temporary spending bill that includes a one-year delay for ObamaCare, resulting in the White House saying President Obama would veto such a proposal, almost guaranteeing a government shutdown Monday night.
The House Republican Caucus earlier in the afternoon agreed on the plan – to add to the Senate’s spending bill amendments to delay ObamaCare, repeal the law’s medical device tax and fund the military should Washington fail to agree on a spending bill and the government technically runs out of money Monday night.
The lower chamber votes are scheduled to take place later tonight. The tax on medical devices is one of the administation’s main sources of funding for ObamaCare.
The House earlier this month sent a spending bill to the Senate that called for defunding Obama’s health-care law.
On Friday, the Senate passed a temporary spending bill that re-inserted the ObamaCare funding and funds the government through Nov. 15.
"If the president was presented with [a spending bill] as amended by these amendments, he would veto the bill,” the White House said
So, who would shut the Government down in this scenario?
So, oblamer, can give big corperations, a waiver on his nightmare (I Thought dims hated big corperations), but he will shut the Government down rather than giveing the American people the exact same thing? I don't get that! However I think we should, impeach the idiot!
You can't tell people here anything. Can't you see, Tea...Republicans just want one thing...to delay Obamacare for one year for American public, same way Obama did for big corporations and his friends. That would be only fair ...!! Obama is so arrogant and obnoxious ...it's his way or the highway. Blame Republicans and OBAMA ZOMBIES are falling for it...!! How sad...!!!!!

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... why? What was wrong with America before Obama was elected...??????
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125507 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Was she slobbering at the mouth, and wearing a helment? Was she being lead by someone in scrubs? If so, it was puke..........or crow........or Newport guy!
They left tabby in the van, with injudgement!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#125508 Sep 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell people here anything. Can't you see, Tea...Republicans just want one thing...to delay Obamacare for one year for American public, same way Obama did for big corporations and his friends. That would be only fair ...!! Obama is so arrogant and obnoxious ...it's his way or the highway. Blame Republicans and OBAMA ZOMBIES are falling for it...!! How sad...!!!!!
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... why? What was wrong with America before Obama was elected...??????
Nothing! Obozo is what is wrong! A surprise is comeing in 2014, and just like 2010 it will blindside the dims! NY, FL amd CA (no offence), will not control this election! What the House is doing, likely will do little now; however the American people (who by a large majority hate obozocare), will decide the fates of the Senators who are voteing to shove obozocare up our collective azz!
thats all cool

Hyden, KY

#125509 Sep 28, 2013
but getting to something worth talking about. haa the price of eggs went up in china today.the hens went on strike.
OZombies

United States

#125510 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing! Obozo is what is wrong! A surprise is comeing in 2014, and just like 2010 it will blindside the dims! NY, FL amd CA (no offence), will not control this election! What the House is doing, likely will do little now; however the American people (who by a large majority hate obozocare), will decide the fates of the Senators who are voteing to shove obozocare up our collective azz!
...non taken...how stupid people can be, that is, Democrats? When you ask them, why did you vote in CA to increase taxes, some said..."because I'm Democrat"...should tell them, NO, BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID ...CA has the highest taxes in the country. Idiots...!!

Location hidden

#125511 Sep 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

That would be the 750,000 jobs per month being lost and the thousands dying everyday looking for WMDs that weren't there. Maybe it was going from a balanced budget to $5 Trillion in debt. It could also be the fact that the top 1% has gained an income increase of nearly 300% while middle class America gained 18%. Or it could be that it has been proven the Repubs idea of Trickle Down has never worked for anyone but the Rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr polling 713
Girl murdered on East 80 2 hr shame 5
strong majority see CONF. battle flag as symbol... 2 hr ___Jenny___ 11
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 3 hr mjk 439
Anyone needing a cell phone? 4 hr Justagirl 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 141,487
al gore won't back hillary clinton 5 hr it me 3
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages