'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
109,761 - 109,780 of 147,158 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
RC... As we all have seen here in a daily basis, when we put the facts out here for everyone to see..... What else can they do but post those little dumb one or two line posts.
They can't argue the facts because they're idiots, so they have to resort to that.
Poor lonely republicans.... The only life any of them have is an Internet message board.
Wonder why none if them will step up and list states who are in big debt and who runs those states??
Cowards...... Stupid cowards.
Yep, the lush should be flying in any minute now to play with the arisock coward. Don't hold your breath on the red state confession. At least our governor is trying to turn KY around.

"It's amazing to me how people who are pouring time and money and energy into trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act sure haven't put that kind of energy into trying to improve the health of Kentuckians.
~Gov Steve Beshear

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

well, gotta go, got nothin else to do though, think I will goout to the barn, yeah!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Typical republiCON COWARD behavior from the nasty frau I see. hahaha

This ought to get all the repuke fake Christians to the bookstore. He will laugh all the way to the bank like rush/beck do. PRICELESS

Bill O'Reilly: God told me to write about Jesus
NEW YORK (AP)— Bill O'Reilly says God told him to write his new book, "Killing Jesus: A History."
The Fox News anchor explains in an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" that one night he awoke with the title of the book in his head. He says he believes he got that message from the Holy Spirit.

O'Reilly says the book is a researched, historic account. Despite its de-emphasis of religion, he is using his special gifts from God in a positive way.

He says it's all part of God's plan for him.
O'Reilly's interview with Norah O'Donnell will air on the 46th-season premiere of "60 Minutes" on Sunday evening.

Published by Henry Holt and Co., "Killing Jesus" follows O'Reilly's two best sellers, "Killing Lincoln" and "Killing Kennedy."

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right, Tab. They'll just keep up their sad sack, gloom and doom crap, stubbornly refusing to admit that this is going to help so many of their fellow citizens.
It's not a perfect plan, I'd like to have seen more restrictions on big corp insurance greed myself, but it's a damn sight better than the options that are available now.
I used to wonder if ACA would have gotten a better reception if Pelosi hadn't had so much to do with its beginning. She's too far left even for me, and the regressives absolutely despise her. But I've come to the conclusion that they would pitch a hissy fit if God himself had written it. They just don't want to help anyone, and they're hell-bent on ignoring the positive aspects of ACA.
Absolutely Crow. Well said. I agree with you on Nancy, I am no fan of hers either. But once it is implemented fully and the voters see that, the CONS will be even more exposed. I agree on the plan being tweaked a bit. Like Uncle mentioned, Hillary in and her plan can be to perfect it. You are right though..

OBAMAcare is better than GOPNOcare.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Typical republiCON COWARD behavior from the nasty frau I see. hahaha
This ought to get all the repuke fake Christians to the bookstore. He will laugh all the way to the bank like rush/beck do. PRICELESS
Bill O'Reilly: God told me to write about Jesus
NEW YORK (AP)— Bill O'Reilly says God told him to write his new book, "Killing Jesus: A History."
The Fox News anchor explains in an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" that one night he awoke with the title of the book in his head. He says he believes he got that message from the Holy Spirit.
O'Reilly says the book is a researched, historic account. Despite its de-emphasis of religion, he is using his special gifts from God in a positive way.
He says it's all part of God's plan for him.
O'Reilly's interview with Norah O'Donnell will air on the 46th-season premiere of "60 Minutes" on Sunday evening.
Published by Henry Holt and Co., "Killing Jesus" follows O'Reilly's two best sellers, "Killing Lincoln" and "Killing Kennedy."
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I wish this was a joke, but I know it isn't. You're right, RC, he'll laugh all the way to the bank.

God sent him a message? Umm, yeah. More like his agent sent him a message.

I've got to get going, you two. Tab, holy sheepsh*t it's good to have you back!! RC Co-Cola, you've got me thinking about fresh basil now...lol. Enjoy this glorious day and I'll probably see you all tonight.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Well, my lib friends, it's been fun hanging out with ya, without the loon too. I am going to let the frausock play with himself. I am out to run a couple errands and will be back later for some more fun. Hope to see you here.

Have a great day.

The right’s real Obamacare nightmare

Republicans' attempts to derail the health care law stem from one fear: It'll be popular. Is the concern justified?

Democrats hope — and Republicans fear — that Americans will embrace Obamacare, once the Affordable Care Act goes into full operation. Democrats hope that, once Americans enjoy the benefits from the legislation, it will become an entitlement as popular with voters as Social Security and Medicare. Republicans fear that Democrats may be right. That explains their increasingly desperate attempts to derail implementation of the landmark 2009 health care law.

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/the_right%e2%...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The facts get to the Low IQ republicans..... What else can they do out the childish name stealing??

If they had facts they wouldn't have to resort to childish games.

These people are what? 30- 40 years old and doing this kind of thing??

Days alot about how the were raised and they have ZERO character.

Your patents did a horrible job with you people. Idiots raising idiots.

As the saying goes, things like racism cowardice and hatred ( along with stupidity) isn't something you're born with, you inherit it from your parents.

STUPID!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Crow. Well said. I agree with you on Nancy, I am no fan of hers either. But once it is implemented fully and the voters see that, the CONS will be even more exposed. I agree on the plan being tweaked a bit. Like Uncle mentioned, Hillary in and her plan can be to perfect it. You are right though..
OBAMAcare is better than GOPNOcare.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Same here. Not a big Pelosi fan. She reminds me of a Limbaugh, Beck, or O'reily. Saying whatever she wants before knowing the facts.

And the GOPNO care is hilarious!! You know how many times they've been asked to provide a healthcare plan and they refuse to do it? Dozens of times. They know how sad it would be let everyone know that the big wigs in the healthcare industry wrote the bill and they'd be shot down in 2 seconds.

Republicans in office today have done less than any republicans in 50 years. FIFTY YEARS!!!!!

No wonder these low IQ republicans aren't smart about politics. Politically illiterate imbeciles.

That makes the perfect republican.... Stupid is as stupid does.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Have a great day Crow, RC, we're gonna go make a pass or two and see how the track is today.
I may come back later too. Depends on what kind of day we have here.
Nice typing to you all again!! Have a great day!:-)
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Well, my lib friends, it's been fun hanging out with ya, without the loon too. I am going to let the frausock play with himself. I am out to run a couple errands and will be back later for some more fun. Hope to see you here.
Have a great day.
The right’s real Obamacare nightmare
Republicans' attempts to derail the health care law stem from one fear: It'll be popular. Is the concern justified?
Democrats hope — and Republicans fear — that Americans will embrace Obamacare, once the Affordable Care Act goes into full operation. Democrats hope that, once Americans enjoy the benefits from the legislation, it will become an entitlement as popular with voters as Social Security and Medicare. Republicans fear that Democrats may be right. That explains their increasingly desperate attempts to derail implementation of the landmark 2009 health care law.
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/the_right%e2%...
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
it is very odd to see you posting about me, saying vernfrau sock, then here is a poster from Switzerland posting. Are you playing games with a sock and a proxy? This is very odd. Timely even. It is a little after 6:15 pm here been a good day. The news from America is not looking good. The pork in Obamacare needs to be trimmed otherwise the government can learn to trim its fat for a shut down. You do not agree with this, since you spend/spin for today like no tomorrow! Stop calling for my attention and stalking me.
OnLooker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I have to agree with the poster who mentions low information and low IQ republican voters. Just look at the facts that democratic posters here put up and in response republican posters do nothing but attack them with personal attacks. If they can't keep up with facts what else can they do but sling mud?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Hickup wrote:
<quoted text>A hick like you would not know sh*t from shinola. Davis is going no where. Why do you think everyone is moving to Texas, well not everyone, but to the tune of a thousand a day. Their economy, stupid. They know business and peoples' needs....not wants! Priorities. Booming. The nuts are people like you in Ky. Attitude matters, yours stink.
Texas is a Repub dream state for business alright. Ranked #1 in minimum wage jobs. Ranked #1 for those without any healthcare benefits through employment. Ranked #1 in environmental pollution. Texas is just right above workers in China. Only reason most businesses in Texas don't pay .30 cents an hour is because it's against the law.
Growth percentage wise Clarksville, TN had more growth than most cities in Texas.
http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archi...
LookerOn

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

OnLooker wrote:
I have to agree with the poster who mentions low information and low IQ democrat voters. Just look at the facts that republican posters here put up and in response democrat posters do nothing but attack them with personal attacks. If they can't keep up with facts what else can they do but sling mud?
You certainly got this right!
Hickup

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Texas is a Repub dream state for business alright. Ranked #1 in minimum wage jobs. Ranked #1 for those without any healthcare benefits through employment. Ranked #1 in environmental pollution. Texas is just right above workers in China. Only reason most businesses in Texas don't pay .30 cents an hour is because it's against the law.
Growth percentage wise Clarksville, TN had more growth than most cities in Texas.
http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archi...
Funny how most say they are registered democrat. Read all your link for the truth. I know many of my neighbors from here in the north east, RI. Are moving there. You are foolish in thinking what you posted moron. After all it speaks to you and your ilk that are having to move there. What a wake up call. Lazy is not rewarded and crooks pay with their life. That is what the reliable sources say. Your is fiction with a warped ideal of ideas to satisfy. Tell that idiot republiCONS, that I am not that vernfrauariloon person. Otay but a lose Calvin. Hint hint. Teeheee
their

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

not going be any shutdown .that all hot Air.watch and see.check the temps outside they have rose 5 dg this last hour. that's all the hot air being released by the repub's..sipping their tea..
haa

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

their wrote:
not going be any shutdown .that all hot Air.watch and see.check the temps outside they have rose 5 dg this last hour. that's all the hot air being released by the repub's..sipping their tea..
lol..there's my hot stuff.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hea Uncle Tom, I mean tab are you a sock now? Get ready for the shutdown, best goddamn thing that could ever happen!
And it achieves what exactly?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

....... That decision is in the republicans hands.

OOPS!!! Sorry..... The majority of republicans are against it as well..... Just the low IQ repubs who post here and Ted Cruz.

And Syria...... Republicans have taken us to war so often, American Citizens are tired of war.

Looks like you have no leg to stand on with the Syria debate.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Colbert wrote:
<quoted text>The US has no choice but to attack Syria becuase dictator Bashar-Al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons...before, he was killing them with bullets. But, if America cared about shooting people, we would be invading Chicago.
What do you think about that Uncle? Uncle!
See, the problem is, uncle tubby doesn't think, while calling others low IQ. He doesn't know and there is no proof that Bashar Al Assad used chemicals on his own people...or, maybe same rebels did that executed 7 Syrian soldiers.

Obama is ready to fix the world, when he is not capable to fix his on ... Chicago...you're right...!!
Ted Cruz

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
....... That decision is in the republicans hands.
OOPS!!! Sorry..... The majority of republicans are against it as well..... Just the low IQ repubs who post here and Ted Cruz.
And Syria...... Republicans have taken us to war so often, American Citizens are tired of war.
Looks like you have no leg to stand on with the Syria debate.
"Anyone know if President Obama intends to perform checks on Syrian rebels before providing them with weapons"?

It is not over Uncle!

George Bush, "remember when I said Iraq sent their chemical weapons into Syria"...can you hear me now"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••